PS4 trophies not on PSN?

14 minutes ago, archangeltw_ said:

How do I get my ps4 list on my psn trophy list? Will I need to open the game again? So far I am getting nothing, probably because I played the AS version, and there’s still one stack missing on PSNP

Just open up the trophy collection and do a manual sync if it doesn't do so automatically. All 3 stacks are on Exophase.com but one of them isn't showing up here yet.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TriplEEE13 said:

Any reason why my PS4 trophies don't sync with PSN Profiles yet? I've done a manual sync to PSN and then an update on PSN Profiles a few times and still nothing.

I've also earned some new trophies that did sync to PSN profiles, just not the Callisto Protocol ones.

All 3 PS4 stacks are on-site so it's probably an unintended side effect of the extensive maintenance we've been having lately. Do you have any ideas @Sly Ripper?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TriplEEE13 said:

Any reason why my PS4 trophies don't sync with PSN Profiles yet? I've done a manual sync to PSN and then an update on PSN Profiles a few times and still nothing.

I've also earned some new trophies that did sync to PSN profiles, just not the Callisto Protocol ones.

Are you sure they’re not part of the 51 hidden trophies you have on your profile?

• Like 2