PS4 trophies not on PSN?

17 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Is it ps4 or ps5? If its ps4, the devs have not synched the game to sony servers yet. To be able to view the list you have to view it in offline mode on your console. Its only local for the time being.

ah ok great :-)

Yes, I'm playing the PS4 version on the PS5. So that explains it :-)

Thank you ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cthulu-72 said:

Wtf? The game has been out over 4 days and it's not on the server?

4 days is nothing, there is a game from 2009 for the PS3 that still doesn't sync after all these years. Also, I got 2 games to sync earlier today after months of trying to contact developers, that have been non-syncers for over 3 years.

Here's the full list of every non-syncer I know of:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

4 days is nothing, there is a game from 2009 for the PS3 that still doesn't sync after all these years. Also, I got 2 games to sync earlier today after months of trying to contact developers, that have been non-syncers for over 3 years.

This is a pretty high-profile release for this to be happening though - I would imagine this one will be fixed soon.

15 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

Find me one send me 700e and i will gladly buy it

It looks like they can't afford to play proper games, let alone buy somebody else a console. I wouldn't hold your breath.

I hope that everybody's efforts will actually bear some fruit, I'd love to do the PS4 stack myself. The Twitter confirmation is a good start for sure.

Edited by Letenko

On 12/6/2022 at 1:44 PM, HuntingFever said:

Here's the full list of every non-syncer I know of:

What three games are those? I’m super interested now. Checking out the thread. Good work!

45 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Seems crazy that this wouldn't be a requirement from Sony to even release the game in the first place.

Or as part of QA. I see plenty of Indy games pop trophies before release. Someone didn't once notice nothing was registering? 

43 minutes ago, TrophyChief said:

Well, push the fucking damn button!

You’re a developer and you make some of the greatest games on the platform. Surely, you have clout and can show them show trophies work. ?

I will send them a detailed guide.

Step 1: press button

Done.

Edited by GAchievements
  • Like 3