PS4 trophies not on PSN?

If it is that simple to fix and it wasn't fixed in the first week we'll be lucky if we get it this year (think of last days in year in work situation).

I hope it doesn't ruin my 2000th trophy plan, I have 3 trophies to sync.

This is baffling how you can mess this up if you have just the same thing on PS5, also they reply in Twitter with the same copy-paste text to everything.

I guess improving performance on other platforms is top priority for the devs now anyway.

This problem doesn't surprise me at all considering it's Krafton we're talking about here. They care 0% of fixing trophy problems in their games.

The best example is PUBg. The game released with an unprecedented amount of trophy bugs and it took them over 2 years to issue any kind of an actual fix for them and even then it only fixed it for new players. The older players, like me, didn't benefit squat. I finally got the platinum something like 3 years after release but no thanks to them. My friend, who only started playing after it was on PS+ got his platinum with no problems since he started playing after the so-called fix.

Example: There's a trophy for getting 1,000 kills in the game. I had to do 4,359 (yes, I remember the number...) for it to finally unlock. My other friend, who was in the same boat as me, had to do over 6,500... Another one is getting 10 kills with a crossbow. I had to do something like 70... With the worst weapon in the game...

Any time I (or anyone else for that matter) wrote a support ticket on the matter, we all got the same bullshit stock answer we are getting now ("we hear you and are working on it").

So I wouldn't hold my breath for them to issue any kind of an update on this matter any time soon...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

If it cannot sync the trophies on PS4 to the server, are people that have this issue unable to sync any trophies at all? Or just unable to sync for this game. If its the former, that's a HUGE problem.

Just this game. Other games won't be affected.

And it does not matter on which console (PS4 or PS5) you play the PS4 version of Callisto Protocol, its trophies will still not sync.

• Like 1

Good evening, I don't know if there's another post about what I want to report so I'm opening a new one to inform you and ask for explanations about the Callisto trophies on the ps4 platform.
The problem is that the trophies acquired during the game that I promptly platinum were not registered on the PlayStation network. And if I also go to see the profile I have here, it turns out that I haven't really played it. How can I fix this? PlayStation Support hasn't done anything for now.
Thanks for your attention ?

This list is a non-syncer but the devs are dragging their heals on doing the simple task of pressing a single button to upload it to the servers. I'm going to try and contact them again on Monday via any alternate means open to me, because the main channels aren't producing anything other than generic non-answers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This list is a non-syncer but the devs are dragging their heals on doing the simple task of pressing a single button to upload it to the servers. I'm going to try and contact them again on Monday via any alternate means open to me, because the main channels aren't producing anything other than generic non-answers.

Yes, everybody need to try to spam/flood striking studios's twitter or mail adress. Don't give up ! 9 days i wait, it's very frustrating.

Send message at => Striking Studios twitter, The callisto protocol twitter and Glen Schofield twitter.

Edited by Med_77
  • Like 1

I think we all need to address this problem to SIE, with the more players reporting, the chance of being fixed will be higher. I have just personally called the local customer service that PS4 trophy stack is not yet live. Customer service (located in Singapore) said the tech is aware of this situation and has already asked the devs to file a patch. On the phone, I have been mentioning that it's SIE's responsibility to supervise the trophy content, and customer service just said "wait for a patch." Guys just pick up your phone, or write to SIE.

Btw, on the phone I provided my psn id and purchase invoice to customer service. He said according to the logs I didn't play the PS4 version which is not true. If my playing hours on PS4 can't be viewed by customer service, then the devs must have made a big mistake haven't they?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

I think we all need to address this problem to SIE, with the more players reporting, the chance of being fixed will be higher. I have just personally called the local customer service that PS4 trophy stack is not yet live. Customer service (located in Singapore) said the tech is aware of this situation and has already asked the devs to file a patch. On the phone, I have been mentioning that it's SIE's responsibility to supervise the trophy content, and customer service just said "wait for a patch." Guys just pick up your phone, or write to SIE.

Btw, on the phone I provided my psn id and purchase invoice to customer service. He said according to the logs I didn't play the PS4 version which is not true. If my playing hours on PS4 can't be viewed by customer service, then the devs must have made a big mistake haven't they?

17 hours ago, Startyde said:

How is Sony not involved at this point. It's a mandatory requirement for PS4 games to have trophies. 

10 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

If its not live by tomorrow evening. Im gonna pick up the phone and call the norwegian sony customer service.

And send a email to SIE

Tired of this bs. The list should be out around 2,3 days before release. This shows how much they really care about their customers. 

Sony has never and will never care about non-syncing trophy lists. Your only chance of getting all 3 PS4 stacks to sync (yes, there are 3 i.e. EU, NA and Asia) is to contact the devs and publishers directly and even individual people in the respective companies if you're lucky enough to find their email address/social media accounts.

Also, a patch won't ever fix this problem, because it's a simple switch on the backend the devs have to press so has nothing to do with patches. Whichever support person said that, is woefully misinformed and giving out false information. I have a screenshot of the relevant button in the non-syncing trophies thread so please use that template when contacting people, else you will be sent round and round in circles by support people who don't have a clue what they're talking about.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

I had the same problem with the trophies for the Leisure Suit Larry game...Wet Dreams Dry Twice.  At least with those developers, they were pretty quick getting the trophy problem fixed.  Only took them a week to fix the problem. 

Sure hope Sony/Striking Distance can fix this one soon.

2 hours ago, Komrade_Dusty said:

Something similar happened with Two Point Campus. The dev basically forgot to turn on the PS4 trophy list. A few days after launch the PS4 list was added to PSN and everything synced fine.

I don't think these guys are forgetting though, since they've been hounded for the last week. Did they forget their PSN password or something? Hah.