PS4 trophies not on PSN?

It's been 12 days since the game launched and my PS4 platinum still doesn't sync to the server. Countless requests and comments later and they haven't made a single effort to fix this. It really can't be that hard to get this fixed. I'm extremely frustrated as I spent time getting this platinum TWICE yet my second one doesn't even really exist yet. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 9:12 PM, Startyde said:

How is Sony not involved at this point. It's a mandatory requirement for PS4 games to have trophies. 

Sony has no control over publishing trophysets, as stupid as that sounds. It falls on the devs to do their simple job. 

• Like 1

First some context:

I played a PS4 disc copy on my PS5 - Patch 1.06. 

So, I tried to do the 1.06 Max Security exploit after beating the game - as MAXIMUM was my final trophy (minus the Platinum).

Despite running up that corridor some 15+ times, and even playing through again in case I messed the saves up, the exploit wouldn't work.

So while thinking what might be stopping me getting the exploit to work, I thought maybe its because I played it on Ps5 that was causing it not to work.

I then installed the game yesterday on my Ps4 - this also meant I had to install it with patch 1.07.

Regardless I thought it was worth a try - so I copied over my 1.06 saves and replayed the last autosave - which was set to MAXIMUM.

The save took a good while to load but as soon as it did, the 'Grim Reaper' trophy popped, which was odd because I already had it.

When the credits rolled both the 'finish the game' and 'Max difficulty' trophies popped.

It was great the the Max Difficulty trophy popped - but it was odd the other already gotten trophies also popped.

Thats when I remembered: The PS4 version still has not gotten its lists officially synced/linked to the PSN.

Because of this I can't sync my Callisto Protocol trophies lists between my PS4 and 5 - resulting in me technically now having 2 Callisto Protocol PS4 trophy lists linked to my account.

So now I have these concerns:

• What will happen when I can eventually sync my trophies?
  • What will happen to the Platinum?

I assume the platinum will just pop when I boot up the game, but what will happen with the 2 now conflicting trophies - since they both connect to my account.

Will the 2 trophies cancel out the other? 

Will one list cancel out the other?

Will I get flagged by Sony/PSN for trophy/save irregularities?

This is a very unique and peculiar predicament I seem to be stuck in - any advice or help will be appreciated.

Edited by objectioner
Grammar

The trophy list for the PS4 version is a non-syncer and has been since launch but the devs can't be bothered to press one little button in the dev kit and fix the problem in a matter of seconds. Once the list does eventually sync, everything will display as normal but you can see the list now, by disabling your console's internet connection then viewing the list offline. You won't get flagged for having a formally non-syncing list, because it's not a flaggable or reportable offence by any stretch of the invagination, either here or with Sony (that and Sony doesn't give a shit about this matter anyway). The trophy popping twice is a visual glitch, due to the game bugging out and re-popping it by accident after you messed with your saves but only the original timestamp will count towards anything. Also, the only way you're going to get 2 lists for this game, is if you play both the PS4 and PS5 versions, plus the difficulty exploit was fixed with the latest patch so no longer works, unless you play offline without the update installed.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's like talking to a brick wall whilst wearing sunglasses and listening to loud music, because the devs have their heads shoved firmly up their backsides and are ignoring all attempts to talk sense into them.

Well, not sure what else you can do. :P 

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Also, the only way you're going to get 2 lists for this game, is if you play both the PS4 and PS5 versions, plus the difficulty exploit was fixed with the latest patch so no longer works, unless you play offline without the update installed.

I don't why the exploit worked this time but I played my Ps4 Disc on my Ps4 console with patch 1.06 saves and the 1.07 patch installed - by all accounts it shouldn't have worked but it did.

I assume its because I played on the Ps5 console first was blocking it and attempting it on the Ps4 nudged it to work.

My real concern is now I have the trophy for 'Max difficulty' unlocked on my PS4 but all the other trophies unlocked on my PS5 - I can see the them on the Callisto trophy list when viewing offline.

I'm just interested to know what (if anything) will happen when they finally sync and converge together.

As you said I assume it will all work out once synced - but what about the platinum trophy that's kind of in limbo?

- For the trophies that you unlocked again on a different console, they won't matter because the older date will always have priority. Even if you sync the PS4 first, once you sync the PS5, the older date will overwrite it.

- In regards to the platinum trophy, it should be added with the same timestamp as your final trophy, even tho your trophies are split in two consoles. In this cases, you won't see the plat popping, but it will be there once everything is sync'd.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, captain_hurka said:

I seriously doubt that the developers care about the problem. They got their money, now the customer is screwed.

The customer can see their trophies as earned on their console, “screwed” seems a bit dramatic, even if the devs are a bit incompetent. 

I've been in the game's official Discord, where the PS4 sync problem, along with the 1.07 legit Max Security(PS5) issues are already known by the devs. 

As of December 16th, no news on updates or what will be patched. 

Last update was December 9th, 2022.

Edited by ARIXANDRE
  • Like 1

regarding the maximum security trophy I suspect there are 2 flags that are required. The guide tells you to start on maximum security and switch to easy after starting. So the new game setting may be the first flag. For the Maximum security trophy itself I saved in the corridor, restarted the game, loaded it up, changed difficulty again, restarted the PS4 itself and then it popped for me after getting the ending. But as you know by now the game is far from stable

8 hours ago, ARIXANDRE said:

I've been in the game's official Discord, where the PS4 sync problem, along with the 1.07 legit Max Security(PS5) issues are already known by the devs. 

As of December 16th, no news on updates or what will be patched. 

Last update was December 9th, 2022.

It's funny, because it'd literally take them 3 seconds to fix. The devs must be incredibly incompetent if clicking one simple button takes weeks to do. 

• Like 3