Attack on Completion 2023

Sign me up for this year again! I'm not sure what my goal will be yet - it depends on what happens to my current completion state over the next few days - but my goal will at a minimum be 90%. (2 years ago when I first joined this event my % was around 65%, look how far I've come thanks to this event!) Looking forward to another year in this event. Thank you to everyone who makes this event possible!

Edited by Llobster12
  • Like 2

i hope i can increase my completion this year because i play 4 until 6 hours if it is possible with biomutant i started today i think i can do it since i am not going to buy games anymore not from ps plus not on disc not from ps store i buy only season passes and dlc so i can finish the games i got so happy holidays everyone i going to platinum assasins creed 2 maybe rocket league horizon zero dawn complete edition dark souls remastered persona 5 original far cry primal gta 3 older version its maybe a old game but i am just really bad at it but i got patience for games so maybe i can finish those games 

2 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Will still continue with my new vita game stuffs, however, I think for the home consoles, I am going to try to do one new game and one old game (PS3). I wanted to do that last year, but didn't. I have a bunch of PS3 games with very few trophies on them that will help a lot.

Sometimes I do wish I still had my vita, well maybe next year I will track one down again. 

It is just a waiting game while I wait on Persona 4 for consoles. I am excited to back into that  game. I also have Tekken 7 I just ordered a copy of, I want the Neegan DLC for it lol. 

The overall goal is get through all the 2/10 this year and a good chunk of the 3/10 with some other RPG's on the side. 

• Like 2

My start will be bumpy. We are renovating two floors (done by a construction company) which means I will hardly have gaming time/opportunity.

My PS3 is in storage, I do have my PS5 downstairs but don't think my wife will appreciate if I claim the TV constantly ?. I kept the Vita too, have loaded some unfinished and 'still to play' games.

So hopefully I can make some progress during that time period and don't get too far behind of my year goal....

Looking forward reading on everybody's journey!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

My start will be bumpy. We are renovating two floors (done by a construction company) which means I will hardly have gaming time/opportunity.

My PS3 is in storage, I do have my PS5 downstairs but don't think my wife will appreciate if I claim the TV constantly 1f601.png. I kept the Vita too, have loaded some unfinished and 'still to play' games.

So hopefully I can make some progress during that time period and don't get too far behind of my year goal....

Looking forward reading on everybody's journey!

Another possibility is to remote play, I might try to when I get to Idle Champions. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

So what is everyone's starting off strategy?

I think I will go with my 3 (1/10) started games.

Life is Strange, only did chapter one.

Shape of the World, two more playthroughs needed, a 4 hour with collectable cleanup and a speed run.

The Little Acre, speed run.

I kind of just went for stuff that I was wanting to do but I think this year I'm going to aim for MP sprcific stuff. I've got TLOU, The Division, Helldivers and a couple of others with online trophies to do. Even if the grind is a slow painful one, I think that's a good place to start after I've done Ragnarok.

• Like 3

I have begun looking to get some of my old PS3 games on disc so I can try and mop them up.

I have already reacquired Alpha Protocol, Sacred 2, and Final Fantasy XIII. I also purchased some Disney Infinity figures. That said, I need to get my PS3 disc reader replaced; I found a local electronics shop that can do it but I am waiting until my first or second paycheck in January as I have got bills due. (Being a responsible adult sucks lol) 

I have very few incomplete PS4 games so I will probably just play some new games for the time being. Having finished off Ragnarok this week, I think Horizon Forbidden West is next up.

• Like 4

I am in again. I will aim for 87% completion in 2023. So a little over 3% from my current 83.89%.

More importantly though I have 151 unfinished games on my profile. 18 of which I can not finish due to unobtainable trophies. So that's 133 finishable games. I would like to get that number under 100. So with that in mind I aim to finish 40 of my backlogged games and that will be my focus more so then my percentage this year.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CptToffer said:

I kind of just went for stuff that I was wanting to do but I think this year I'm going to aim for MP sprcific stuff. I've got TLOU, The Division, Helldivers and a couple of others with online trophies to do. Even if the grind is a slow painful one, I think that's a good place to start after I've done Ragnarok.

Got also The Division unfinished. Maybe we can help each other out here.

10 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Another possibility is to remote play, I might try to when I get to Idle Champions. 

That could also be a possibility. On the other hand I am now more or less forced to give the Vita some proper time too...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

So what is everyone's starting off strategy?

I think I will go with my 3 (1/10) started games.

Life is Strange, only did chapter one.

Shape of the World, two more playthroughs needed, a 4 hour with collectable cleanup and a speed run.

The Little Acre, speed run.

So far I don't really have a plan. I'm going to finish Inscryption and Deathsdoor first. That would be Platinum 48 and 49.

I'm thinking about what my milestone for Platinum 50 should be. Right now, I'm leaning towards Furi, but Nex Machina is also a suitable candidate for it. Should be something special. At my pace, I probably won't hit that many milestones :D plus, it's a cool game and hard as hell and sitting in my backlog since ever. Would be a challenge with a great relief afterwards.

After that I would try to finish some unfinished games which are already close to 100% to get the number of started games down. I'm aiming for a maximum of 15 unfinished games, including the two unobtainable NBA2k16 and Pro Evolution Soccer.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, maxfighter27 said:

i going to do better next year i unlocked 2 platinum trophies this year from persona 5 royal and diablo reaper of souls is there a way to get better at gaming i searched on google for to get better at gaming but the only thing i read was patience that is the only thing i have found 

Good advise for beginning trophy hunters or anyone that just want to beat thier backlog.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Good advise for beginning trophy hunters or anyone that just want to beat thier backlog.

thanks it helped alot i play 3 genres rpg shooting adventure i have done 2 rpg games did i knew it before then i played only roleplaying games but i have bought from ps store alot of different  games+dlc and alot of free ps plus  i am a beginner trophie hunter i unlocked 14 platinum trophies in total but how do people chose their genre in what they want to play ?

Edited by maxfighter27
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, maxfighter27 said:

thanks it helped alot i play 3 genres rpg shooting adventure i have done 2 rpg games did i knew it before then i played only roleplaying games but i have bought from ps store alot of different  games+dlc and alot of free ps plus  i am a beginner trophie hunter i unlocked 14 platinum trophies in total but how do people chose their genre in what they want to play ?

I would say choose 5 games that you have already started from different genres. Play each of them and just see which one really grabs you and then find out why that one does and why not the others. 

19 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I would say choose 5 games that you have already started from different genres. Play each of them and just see which one really grabs you and then find out why that one does and why not the others. 

okay thanks alot i did two games from the rpg genre persona 5 royal and diablo reaper of souls i choose now a shooting genre far cry 3 and adventure genre uncharted drakes fortune remastered i dont have some ps3 games anymore harry potter deathly hallows 1 and 2 diablo original version the adventures of tintin the secret of the unicorn i have sold them so i just want to mention that i sold fifa 20 aswell i dont like fifa games exactly so i cannot have a 100percent psnprofile but i dont care if i can get to 94% from my profile then why not i hope that they add a function to delete trophies for games but all the other games i still have them digital and disc 

Edited by maxfighter27

i got alot of questions though about trophie hunting  sometimes when i do trophies i have now 2241 trophies but from many different games collected and in my trophiecabinet on this site i have zero ultra rare trophies i hope next year wil be that i can unlock those ultra rare trophies i am not skilled enough but with patience wich i got and learning the games the gameplay tutorial etc maybe i should be able to do when i do a higher difficultie like devil may cry 5 on devil hunter mode that was a bit harder then human mode but i managed to do a few missions in the game it sure is though for far as i know devil may cry 5 is a very hard game but i changed a bit from ezpz to normal eazy and now with hard games so i am getting slightly better in gaming i unlocked also alot of missable trophies from devil may cry 5 i only need mission 11 trophie who needs weapons anyway so i do now only normal eazy and hard games  not anymore ezpz games since that is just not for me 

Edited by maxfighter27