Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

Hey Sly, I got a bug report! lol

bug.jpg

For some reason this is happening now on certain guides but not on other guides.

It's doing it on guides like Flower, Uncharted 3, Brothers, Prince of Persia, Kingdom Hearts, etc...

I'm also having this problem.

Still? It should have been fixed hours ago.

Nah, they all seem to be fixed =P

P.S. - I'm a big fan of the related guides module on the right side too! Though for DLC packs in the related guides module I would probably take out the base game name (if possible) so that there's more of a chance of seeing the full DLC name from there. Also, instead of a description maybe there could be publisher name and star ratings, that may be more useful

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Holy dear lord! I was editing the content under one trophy and when i was gonna press save i accidently pressed fiscard changes... Poff! All gone.

Either make a are you sure bar after you have pressed discard changes or move them furthet away from each other cause i don't always have 100% accuracy when i am using my ipad

Holy dear lord! I was editing the content under one trophy and when i was gonna press save i accidently pressed fiscard changes... Poff! All gone.

Either make a are you sure bar after you have pressed discard changes or move them furthet away from each other cause i don't always have 100% accuracy when i am using my ipad

Its best to avoid using an iPad while editing. I used my iPad at the beginning and it just kinda screwed up everything. If you make accidental touches it can screw up your guide just like what happened to you. And yeah, what you recommended should be added if possible :hmm:

I was going to say, Sly has said several times that ipads aren't supported ...

Well... don't use iPads  :kies:

Its best to avoid using an iPad while editing. I used my iPad at the beginning and it just kinda screwed up everything. If you make accidental touches it can screw up your guide just like what happened to you. And yeah, what you recommended should be added if possible :hmm:

My computer is broken and i used all my money on a ps4 :D

Lol - fair do's. Although ipads are a great tool, they do still have some issues compared to full on computers. It was obviously good input nevertheless (which we sometimes forget to add)

Good luck on the guide in any case, great to see so much enthusiasm going in. The guide team are going to have their hands full!!

Liking this so far.  Good work in general with implementing it.

It might make sense to have an "ad hoc" tag for those vita trophies that need to be earned with 2 people in the same room with the game.  My guide for Table Top Tanks could use it.

Also, I started a guide and afterward realized there was another guide for it that would be just as good. Could we have a delete option (for unpublished guides)?

Cheers

Liking this so far.  Good work in general with implementing it.

It might make sense to have an "ad hoc" tag for those vita trophies that need to be earned with 2 people in the same room with the game.  My guide for Table Top Tanks could use it.

Also, I started a guide and afterward realized there was another guide for it that would be just as good. Could we have a delete option (for unpublished guides)?

Cheers

would really appreciate the delete button :) cause my guides is quite messy

But once you add the guides to your favorites, the  title changes in trophy guide.

Is that a design choice or is it just me?

Yeah, that's happening to me too, thanks for posting this because I mean't to report it the other day but I forgot =P

Edited by BlindMango