Backlog by the Month Challenge 2023 (Sign-Ups Open!)

I finished The ABC Murders, I don’t recommend it. It was short, but too easy and boring because of it. If it wasn’t for the fact it’s leaving PS Plus Extra on Tuesday I wouldn’t have bothered.

Oh well, on to The Turing Test before it leaves. I’m also adding The Pedestrian to my list, I’ve been eyeing it for a while and just noticed it’s on the extra catalogue

• Like 2

Update:

Leaderboard has been updated as of 2/18/23

Please look over everything and make sure it is correct, thank you to everyone that has so far!

Just over half-way through Feb and the points are looking great!

35 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I finished The ABC Murders, I don’t recommend it. It was short, but too easy and boring because of it. If it wasn’t for the fact it’s leaving PS Plus Extra on Tuesday I wouldn’t have bothered.

Oh well, on to The Turing Test before it leaves. I’m also adding The Pedestrian to my list, I’ve been eyeing it for a while and just noticed it’s on the extra catalogue

I played ABC Murders a long time ago and I agree with you, slow and really boring.

I can say the same for Adventure Time, the game was definitely made for a younger crowd >>

@Ode2Destruxion nice going on Unpacking! With it being February, your list still needs to be at 10 games. Currently you have 9.

Have a great day/night everyone!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, BlazzingWind said:

I can say the same for Adventure Time, the game was definitely made for a younger crowd >>

That’s a shame about Finn and Jake investigations, I’m a big fan of the show so I was planning on picking it up at some point. I have Pirates of the Enchiridion, it’s a light turn-based rpg, but it has some sections where you have to do investigations and they are slow and drag the game down, which is otherwise quite fun

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I started ABC Murders but I just couldn't play it so thankfully bailed before any trophy popped so I fully intend to remove it from my backlog list in April as I didn't realise how painfully slow it was

• Like 2

On 19/02/2023 at 8:23 PM, BlazzingWind said:

@Ode2Destruxion nice going on Unpacking! With it being February, your list still needs to be at 10 games. Currently you have 9.

Hi, I'm going to add Island Saver by NatWest (DLC) to the list if it fits the rules.

I currently have the base game at 47% but the DLC is 0% so I think the DLC can be counted if I've understood the rules correctly.

I'll be completing the base game to 100% too but I know that can't be counted due to its high percentage.

Edited by Ode2Destruxion
  • Like 2

January

Immortals Fenyx Rising 64% :platinum: DLC (Not Started) 

Cat Quest (100%) :platinum:

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX (100%)  :platinum:

inFamous: First Light (100%) :platinum:

February

Metro Exodus (73%) :platinum:

Final Fantasy XIII (100%) :platinum:

1. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (19%)

2. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (4%)

3. Warhammer: Chaosbane (7%)

4. Assassin's Creed Origins (19%)

5. Vampyr (1%)

7. Monster Hunter World (71%)

8. Saints Row IV (10%)

9. Batman: Arkham City (43%) 

10. Sackboy: A Big Adventure (17%) 

11. LEGO DC Super-Villains (Not Started) 

12. Super Time Force Ultra (28%) 

13. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (4%) 

14. Fallout 3 (4%) 

15. Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince (20%) 

It's been a slow month and been slowly slogging it out with FF XIII but I finally did it after 9 years and 7 months and now repurchasing a PS3 has been made worth everything 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

There’s a NatWest bank game? Is it any good? Does it teach about money?

I’m going to have to look into this

it's free on the playstation store but if you want the 100% then you need to buy the fantasy island dlc for £3.99.

yes it teaches about money (or at least part of it, savings, interest etc)

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

it's free on the playstation store but if you want the 100% then you need to buy the fantasy island dlc for £3.99.

yes it teaches about money (or at least part of it, savings, interest etc)

Ah great thanks. I might play it myself, but I have a 6 year old who almost likes games as much as me. I was hoping it could help her learn about money

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

There’s a NatWest bank game? Is it any good? Does it teach about money?

I’m going to have to look into this

To be honest I don't really remember the ins-and-outs as it was a few years since we played it and even then my son played most of it. It was a decent little game for free though (although as pointed out the DLC costs).

• Like 3

Big update! Kind of. Lots of small progress all around, really, plus I finally got around to platinuming everyone's favorite cat simulator, Stray. It's a solid 8/10 imo, easy to pick up and play and the movement mechanics make the platforming much less complicated than it otherwise would be. The story is also much more engaging than I expected from a game most known for... well, having a cat as a protagonist.

Also decided to pick up Evil Dead: The Game again. Demon had been widely considered underpowered (especially at high skill levels) and so I figured the influx of players from PS+ would shake things up enough to make getting demon wins a lot easier. and it turns out... I was completely correct, as I've been winning almost all of my games as demon. It seems like demon is OP at a beginner level of play and gets gradually weaker as survivors learn how to play. Of course, a big part of me winning is that almost every team has a person run off by themselves, who I can keep harassing and maybe even kill to accelerate my leveling up. Or have it cascade into the entire team wiping while I use that lone person as bait. Fun times! Anyway, major progress, as you might imagine from the trophy percentage being bumped up to 51%.

Also made significant progress in Grid - namely, got past 24k miles, and the rest I should be able to earn through normal play so I've decided to give my PS4 a rest. Also earned the player level 99 trophy while I was at it, bumping me up to 15%.

Lastly, managed to full clear a bunch more songs today - I'd been struggling to full clear more than one song per workout session, often clearing none at all, which meant the game might have taken as long as another month or two to clear since it takes a few days for me to recover between sessions, but today I figured out a good technique for dealing with cues packed so close together that they're almost impossible to hit normally, and combined with mid-workout snacks (and... lightly salted water, which I recently learned is recommended for intense exercise) I was able to full clear 4 songs today and play for an hour and a half when I'm usually wiped after just an hour. Will probably still be a few weeks until I clear this game, but... we're getting there!

And lastly, picked up a bunch of Sims 4 DLC on sale and have been enjoying actually playing that seriously - I'd never really done too much with it before, but now I'm really getting into it. And made some minor progress in Chromagun VR.

Since Stray is done with, I'm adding Dungeon Defenders Awakened to my list.

Backlog Games:

Spoiler

IN PROGRESS (11/50)

1. BoxVR - 67%
  2. Shadow Point - 13%
  3. Evil Dead: The Game - 51%
  4. GRID - 15%
  5. Lucky's Tale - 12%
  6. Along Together - 34%
  7. After The Fall - 41%
  8. Chromagun VR - 35%
  9. Prodeus - 39%
  10. Powerslave Exhumed - 14%
  11. The Sims 4 - 5%

FINISHED (4)

(January) Moss - 100%

(January) Serious Sam 4 - 100%

(January) Serious Sam Collection - 100%

(February) Manifold Garden - 100%

(February) Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - 100%

(February) Stray - 100%

NOT STARTED (40/50)

1. Curse of the Dead Gods - 21%
  2. Pixel Ripped 1995 - 10%
  3. Megaquarium - 0%
  4. Creed: Rise to Glory - 0%
  5. Cat Quest - 0%
  6. Cat Quest 2 - 0%
  7. Foreclosed - 0%
  8. Forgotton Anne - 8%
  9. Fracked - 1%
  10. Groundhog Day: like father like son - 0%
  11. Hero Land - 0%
  12. Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - 0%
  13. KeyWe - 0%
  14. Iris.Fall - 0%
  15. Time Carnage - 0%
  16. Neon City Riders - 0%
  17. Mythic Ocean - 0%
  18. Paper Beast - 3%
  19. Paradise Killer - 0%
  20. Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan - 0%
  21. Shady Part of Me - 0%
  22. Silence - 0%
  23. Spiritfarer - 0%
  24. Subnautica - 13%
  25. Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown - 0%
  26. The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - 11%
  27. The Town of Light - 0%
  28. Mundaun - 0%
  29. XING: The Land Beyond - 0%
  30. Felix The reaper - 4%
  31. Falcon Age - 28%
  32. Wanderer - 0%
  33. The Walking Dead Onslaught - 0%
  34. Super Daryl Deluxe - 0%
  35. Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem - 4%
  36. BPM: Bullets Per Minute - 0%
  37. Star Renegades - 0%
  38. Ghost of Tsushima - 1%
  39. Dungeon Defenders Awakened - 3%

• Like 3

Completed both Battle for Bikini Bottom and Here They Lie this evening! That brings me to 4.5 points :) I enjoyed Bikini Bottom for what it was, though it began to feel a little repetitive. Opted not to play Here They Lie with the VR headset as I wanted to be able to sleep tonight - I thought the game was more confusing than anything, but not a waste of time. I ended up in a Wikipedia rabbit hole reading about nihilism (one of the trophy names) after I completed the game lol.

Anyways! I'm adding Toem and Battlefield V to my list to bring it back up to 10.

Edited by KillerUni12
  • Like 4

So I spent a long time because I was busy with POWGI games to get my platinum count up to 119 to make SaGa Frontier the 120th platinum. Also played Chicory because I stained my profile with it while trying to play it with my young niece who didn't know how to move the cursor, so I cleaned that up. Chicory is a great game and you can skip the boss fights so all you do is explore and solve puzzles with painting. It took me two days because I didn't follow a guide for the litter but it was okay because I eventually found two NPCs who tell you which areas have the most uncollected collectibles in them. Nice and the soundtrack is relaxing out of the combats.

So now grinding out stats in SaGa Frontier to get out of Emilia's story and into my next Fuse Case so I can get the rest of the trophies, as I need to get them in four days or this game will bleed into my plans for March and push World of Final Fantasy out a bit, and I need every day for the next three months to ensure I platinum THAT. Also, if I don't plat SFR now, that means I drop to 1.5 points for my first failure, which I want to avoid at all costs. :P

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:

I need to get them in four days or this game will bleed into my plans for March…

…that means I drop to 1.5 points for my first failure, which I want to avoid at all costs. :P

I get what you mean about not wanting to take too long. For me I’m going to have to carry on working in the Hitman games through March. I’m signed up for the Spring backlog event so I’ll need to work on other games as well, since both games are now above the 33% cut off point.

I don’t understand what you mean about dropping to 1.5 points though. Do you mean in this event? You’ve already completed games for February so you won’t lose any points.

You can lose points at the end of the year for any games you didn’t manage to complete though. You can also lose 1 point every month that you don’t get any listed games completed.

If you mean something else then just ignore me ? 

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I don’t understand what you mean about dropping to 1.5 points though. Do you mean in this event? You’ve already completed games for February so you won’t lose any points.

You can lose points at the end of the year for any games you didn’t manage to complete though. You can also lose 1 point every month that you don’t get any listed games completed.

I added those games in February. But if I don't lose any points for not completing my list, then that's not a problem. Even so, I don't want to bleed into March as I have World of Final Fantasy planned to finish in March so the more days in March I have for that game, the better. :)

• Like 2

Hello again! Glad to see everyone's progressing well. My apologies for not participating in this thread recently, but it's been one thing after another lately, thus I've had that nasty little depression gremlin on my shoulder for the millionth time. Not much motivation for anything other than sleep and couch potato activities during the past month I'm afraid, but I'm gradually working to pull myself out of the mire, with some success already. Really hoping to come back strong in March, in regards to both gaming and posting here.

Despite anhedonia preventing any enjoyment I could possibly experience, I did manage to complete several games in February: GreedFall, Duke Nukem 3D, and Shu. Since @BlazzingWind asked, I'll eventually post my thoughts on them when I'm feeling a bit better and have the time. Planning to play Psychonauts 2 next (I think the subject matter might be therapeutic right now), and while I'm at it, I'd also like to add a few games to my list:

Habroxia 2

Jydge

Mafia: Definitive Edition

Two Crude

Valley

Update:

1. Afterparty  Completed January 13th (+0.5)

2. Amnesia: Rebirth

3. Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood

4. Dead Cells

5. Death's Door

6. Dreaming Sarah  Completed January 9th (+1.0)

7. Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour  Completed February 8th (+0.5)

8. Ender Lillies: Quietus of the Knights

9. Ghosts 'n Goblins: Resurrection

10. Greedfall  Completed February 6th (+1.0)

11. Gunlord X  Completed January 25th (+0.5)

12. Habroxia 2  Completed March 8th (+0.5)

13. Jydge

14. Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

15. Little Nightmares

16. Little Nightmares II

17. Mafia: Definitive Edition

18. Moonscars

19. Mortal Shell: The Virtuous Cycle  Completed January 21st (+0.5)

20. Psychonauts 2  Completed March 4th (+1.0)

21. Resident Evil 3

22. Resident Evil 7

23. Rising Hell

24. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

25. Shu  Completed February 23rd (+0.5)

26. Skautfold: Shrouded in Sanity

27. Streets of Rage 4: Mr X. Nightmare  Completed January 10th (+0.5)

28. Superhot

29. The Last Guardian

30. The Outer Worlds

31. The Persistence

32. Two Crude

33. Valley

Edited by StraightVege
March 8th Update - Finished Habroxia 2.
  • Like 4

On 2/22/2023 at 9:57 AM, jones_jr02 said:

Sorry more games to add to my backlog list due to someone at work lending me a couple of games.

Please add the following

Lake

Vertigo

Closing in on completing Stray and Escape Academy, both should be done by the weekend

Hi, did these get added to my backlog? Only reason for asking is since posting this I have been working on Lake and will wrap up the platinum tonight

• Like 1

On 26/02/2023 at 9:16 AM, StraightVege said:

Hello again! Glad to see everyone's progressing well. My apologies for not participating in this thread recently, but it's been one thing after another lately, thus I've had that nasty little depression gremlin on my shoulder for the millionth time. Not much motivation for anything other than sleep and couch potato activities during the past month I'm afraid, but I'm gradually working to pull myself out of the mire, with some success already. Really hoping to come back strong in March, in regards to both gaming and posting here.

Don't go through it alone, keep talking about it, whether it's with strangers on a forum or your friends and family. Mental health isn't taboo any more and needn't be bottled up. It may be a long journey but you will come through the other side and you will be stronger for it. Sending my best wishes.

• Like 2

On 2/21/2023 at 0:42 PM, Ode2Destruxion said:

Hi, I'm going to add Island Saver by NatWest (DLC) to the list if it fits the rules.

I currently have the base game at 47% but the DLC is 0% so I think the DLC can be counted if I've understood the rules correctly.

I'll be completing the base game to 100% too but I know that can't be counted due to its high percentage.

That works for me

On 2/21/2023 at 1:59 PM, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

January

Immortals Fenyx Rising 64% :platinum: DLC (Not Started) 

Cat Quest (100%) :platinum:

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX (100%)  :platinum:

inFamous: First Light (100%) :platinum:

February

Metro Exodus (73%) :platinum:

Final Fantasy XIII (100%) :platinum:

It's been a slow month and been slowly slogging it out with FF XIII but I finally did it after 9 years and 7 months and now repurchasing a PS3 has been made worth everything 

Congrats! I remember FF13 was a slog to get through the end game. So that is a plat well deserved

On 2/23/2023 at 4:20 AM, Darling Baphomet said:

Big update! Kind of. Lots of small progress all around, really, plus I finally got around to platinuming everyone's favorite cat simulator, Stray. It's a solid 8/10 imo, easy to pick up and play and the movement mechanics make the platforming much less complicated than it otherwise would be. The story is also much more engaging than I expected from a game most known for... well, having a cat as a protagonist.

Also decided to pick up Evil Dead: The Game again. Demon had been widely considered underpowered (especially at high skill levels) and so I figured the influx of players from PS+ would shake things up enough to make getting demon wins a lot easier. and it turns out... I was completely correct, as I've been winning almost all of my games as demon. It seems like demon is OP at a beginner level of play and gets gradually weaker as survivors learn how to play. Of course, a big part of me winning is that almost every team has a person run off by themselves, who I can keep harassing and maybe even kill to accelerate my leveling up. Or have it cascade into the entire team wiping while I use that lone person as bait. Fun times! Anyway, major progress, as you might imagine from the trophy percentage being bumped up to 51%.

Also made significant progress in Grid - namely, got past 24k miles, and the rest I should be able to earn through normal play so I've decided to give my PS4 a rest. Also earned the player level 99 trophy while I was at it, bumping me up to 15%.

Lastly, managed to full clear a bunch more songs today - I'd been struggling to full clear more than one song per workout session, often clearing none at all, which meant the game might have taken as long as another month or two to clear since it takes a few days for me to recover between sessions, but today I figured out a good technique for dealing with cues packed so close together that they're almost impossible to hit normally, and combined with mid-workout snacks (and... lightly salted water, which I recently learned is recommended for intense exercise) I was able to full clear 4 songs today and play for an hour and a half when I'm usually wiped after just an hour. Will probably still be a few weeks until I clear this game, but... we're getting there!

And lastly, picked up a bunch of Sims 4 DLC on sale and have been enjoying actually playing that seriously - I'd never really done too much with it before, but now I'm really getting into it. And made some minor progress in Chromagun VR.

Since Stray is done with, I'm adding Dungeon Defenders Awakened to my list.

Always great to have victories, no matter how small! And yes, Stray is a great game. Glad you enjoyed it.

On 2/23/2023 at 10:38 PM, KillerUni12 said:

Completed both Battle for Bikini Bottom and Here They Lie this evening! That brings me to 4.5 points :) I enjoyed Bikini Bottom for what it was, though it began to feel a little repetitive. Opted not to play Here They Lie with the VR headset as I wanted to be able to sleep tonight - I thought the game was more confusing than anything, but not a waste of time. I ended up in a Wikipedia rabbit hole reading about nihilism (one of the trophy names) after I completed the game lol.

Anyways! I'm adding Toem and Battlefield V to my list to bring it back up to 10.

Careful of those rabbit holes and the hours they can suck away from you lol. Got your games logged.

On 2/24/2023 at 11:18 PM, Taruta13 said:

I added those games in February. But if I don't lose any points for not completing my list, then that's not a problem. Even so, I don't want to bleed into March as I have World of Final Fantasy planned to finish in March so the more days in March I have for that game, the better. :)

As long as you complete one game from your list each month. You do not lose any points. However, any incomplete games on your list on 12/31 of this year will be penalized.

On 2/25/2023 at 2:16 AM, HollowCalamity said:

Hello! I'd like to sign up for this event, as I plan on largely finishing my backlog before purchasing any more games (outside of several specific upcoming releases). I only work on a couple of games at a time, so most of these have not been started (however I do own them and I've put off playing them for long enough).

If I'm understanding the rules correctly, I can use April and August to evaluate my pace, see how realistic finishing these actually is, and adjust the list.

Here is my current backlog:

Theatrhythm Final Bar Line (25%) [if this can be counted...it just came out but it is my current title]

Castlevania Anniversary Collection (30%)

The Last of Us Remastered (32%)

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

CrossCode

Stray

Final Fantasy IX

Dark Souls Remastered

I Am Setsuna

Amnesia: Collection

NIER (PS3)

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Final Fantasy X

Marvel's Spider-Man

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Bloodborne

Final Fantasy X-2

Odin's Sphere: Leifthrasir

Tormented Souls

Death Stranding: Director's Cut

(This is also the general order I want to play them in but obviously that can change...I've played several of these (the FFs and FromSoft games) before on other platforms, but I do want to get the platinums now.)

Good luck to everyone participating!

Welcome to the event! This month got a little away from me, so I will be updating the OP on Wednesday to reflect standings as of Feb.

All of your games are perfect (there is no time limit on just released games). And since you joined late in Feb; March is considered your 'safe' month (no points lost) and April is when the penalty of not completing a monthly game kicks in.

On 2/26/2023 at 3:16 AM, StraightVege said:

Despite anhedonia preventing any enjoyment I could possibly experience, I did manage to complete several games in February: GreedFall, Duke Nukem 3D, and Shu. Since @BlazzingWind asked, I'll eventually post my thoughts on them when I'm feeling a bit better and have the time. Planning to play Psychonauts 2 next (I think the subject matter might be therapeutic right now), and while I'm at it, I'd also like to add a few games to my list:

Habroxia 2

Jydge

Mafia: Definitive Edition

Two Crude

Valley

Update:

4. Dead Cells

5. Death's Door

12. Habroxia 2

13. Jydge

15. Little Nightmares

16. Little Nightmares II

18. Moonscars

20. Psychonauts 2

21. Resident Evil 3

22. Resident Evil 7

23. Rising Hell

28. Superhot

29. The Last Guardian

30. The Outer Worlds

31. The Persistence

32. Two Crude

33. Valley

I am sorry to hear that man; hope things get better. I got your games recorded.

On 2/26/2023 at 10:01 AM, grumpaluffagus_1 said:

Well, my February game is complete with LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7. It was your standard LEGO game, but the collectathon at the end was not as bad as some of the other ones I've played recently. I'm also going to be adding Hogwarts Legacy and Wild Hearts to my list. Now it's on to finish the final grind in Marvel's Avengers.

Really looking forward to your thoughts on both games! Though I did see some posts about Wild Hearts having trophies not unlock.

Good luck on Avengers

9 hours ago, jones_jr02 said:

Hi, did these get added to my backlog? Only reason for asking is since posting this I have been working on Lake and will wrap up the platinum tonight

I got them added, sorry! The OP will be updated Wednesday. I hope Lake was an enjoyable platinum.

• Like 2

On 2/19/2023 at 1:27 AM, Taruta13 said:

Completed Games:

• January: (Safe Month)
  • February: Ape Escape(PS5), LEGO MARVEL's Avengers, Shantae and the Seven Sirens(PS5), SaGa Frontier Remastered

*wipes brow* Well, that's my first month done. I did plat a lot of POWGI games in the meantime but I am not counting those word puzzle prisons. :P

I am also not counting the three Artifex Mundi games I have to play on March 1st for my Spring Backlog list. xD

I managed to get SGFR completed just as the final day of February rolled over, so I am pretty proud of myself for sticking to my guns. Let's hope that continues with World of Final Fantasy because GOSH, it is very easy to miss all of the treasure chests.

7 hours ago, BlazzingWind said:

Update:

4. Dead Cells

5. Death's Door

12. Habroxia 2

13. Jydge

15. Little Nightmares

16. Little Nightmares II

18. Moonscars

20. Psychonauts 2

21. Resident Evil 3

22. Resident Evil 7

23. Rising Hell

28. Superhot

29. The Last Guardian

30. The Outer Worlds

31. The Persistence

32. Two Crude

33. Valley

Seriously, you must be a mad lad to complete so many games in two months, especially those that would take me years to complete. :D

• Like 2

Okay, here's an actual big update. Finally finished up BoxVR today, and let me tell you, my arms fucking hurt. And my shoulders. And my legs. But I now have a 6.6% platinum, and that's a worthy enough achievement to justify a little sweat. That means it's time to finally get to playing Creed! And then OhShape, which I haven't added to my list yet but will once Creed is done with.

I also platinumed Cat Quest, which is on the opposite side of the spectrum - a bite sized mobile game that's pretty simple but charmingly addictive. Looking forward to tackling the sequel soon. I've also made a significant amount of progress in Evil Dead: The Game, though the 9% completion increase might not show it - I'm a bit under halfway to the trophy for hitting level 50, and besides that I just have to play survivor a bunch. Looking like a March platinum? More progress in After the Fall and Prodeus as well.

With two more games down, I'm adding Far Cry 6 (PS5) and Sniper Elite VR to my backlog. Also removing the game counts at the top of the in progress / not started sections since I keep forgetting to update them and I'm using a numbered list now anyway.

Backlog Games:

Spoiler

IN PROGRESS

1. Shadow Point - 13%
  2. Evil Dead: The Game - 60%
  3. GRID - 15%
  4. Lucky's Tale - 12%
  5. Along Together - 34%
  6. After The Fall - 45%
  7. Chromagun VR - 35%
  8. Prodeus - 43%
  9. Powerslave Exhumed - 14%
  10. The Sims 4 - 5%
  11. Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem - 16%

FINISHED (9)

(January) Moss - 100%

(January) Serious Sam 4 - 100%

(January) Serious Sam Collection - 100%

(February) Manifold Garden - 100%

(February) Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - 100%

(February) Stray - 100%

(February) BoxVR - 100%

(February) Cat Quest - 100%

NOT STARTED

1. Curse of the Dead Gods - 21%
  2. Pixel Ripped 1995 - 10%
  3. Megaquarium - 0%
  4. Creed: Rise to Glory - 0%
  5. Cat Quest 2 - 0%
  6. Foreclosed - 0%
  7. Forgotton Anne - 8%
  8. Fracked - 1%
  9. Groundhog Day: like father like son - 0%
  10. Hero Land - 0%
  11. Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - 0%
  12. KeyWe - 0%
  13. Iris.Fall - 0%
  14. Time Carnage - 0%
  15. Neon City Riders - 0%
  16. Mythic Ocean - 0%
  17. Paper Beast - 3%
  18. Paradise Killer - 0%
  19. Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan - 0%
  20. Shady Part of Me - 0%
  21. Silence - 0%
  22. Spiritfarer - 0%
  23. Subnautica - 13%
  24. Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown - 0%
  25. The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - 11%
  26. The Town of Light - 0%
  27. Mundaun - 0%
  28. XING: The Land Beyond - 0%
  29. Felix The reaper - 4%
  30. Falcon Age - 28%
  31. Wanderer - 0%
  32. The Walking Dead Onslaught - 0%
  33. Super Daryl Deluxe - 0%
  34. BPM: Bullets Per Minute - 0%
  35. Star Renegades - 0%
  36. Ghost of Tsushima - 1%
  37. Dungeon Defenders Awakened - 3%
  38. Far Cry 6 - 3%
  39. Sniper Elite VR - 1%

• Like 2

Since my last update 2 more platinum's in the bag, Stray & Lake.

Stray is a fantastic game, the game mechanics are brilliant and it's such a good story. Who would have thought playing as a cat could be so enjoyable. I've already recommend it to friends and those considering the platinum, the speed run trophy is very easy, just be mindful of a glitch on the trophy where you can go under 2 hours and still not get it (my first speedrun was 1 hour 58 minutes), but it popped after a 2nd run.

Lake was a nice idyllic game to play in between other games, its only 4 or 5 hours long and the platinum is very straight forward however all trophies are missable so following a guide is a must. Actually played the majority of it on remote play with my Backbone so even with a guide it doesn't require a huge amount of concentration.

Have chalked off other platinums that weren't part of my backlog for this challenge, all Powgi games, but thats all part of my attempt to increase my completion percentage.

Completed Games

1)Telling Lines

2)Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint

3)Full Throttle

4)Stray

5)Lake

Backlog

1)Hot Wheels Unleashed (15%)

2)Last Stop (7%)

3)Escape Academy (0%)

4)Road 96 (0%)

5)Deliver Us The Moon (0%)

6)Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (0%)

7)Far Cry 3 (0%)

8)Man Eater (0%)

9)Batman: The Telltale Series (0%)

10)Hot Wheels Unleashed (15%) (removing in April)

11)Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (44%)

12)Minecraft: Story Mode (20%)

13)Maquette (0%)

14)Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders (0%)

15)Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry (0%)

16)MediEvil (0%) 

17)Ride 4 (23%)

18)Mafia (21%)

19)Lawn Mowing Simulator (15%)

20)What Remains of Edith Finch (0%)

21)Truberbrook (0%)

22)Vertigo (0%)

Going to add a few more games that I noticed are leaving PS Plus Extra mid March

23)The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (0%)

24)Danger Zone (0%)

25)Ghost of a Tale (0%)

• Like 4