Guide Writer's Headquarters

Is anyone working on Battlefield 1 guide?

One person started one but hasn't worked on it in a few days - he's got a few things filled out though (And he usually finishes guides). I could PM you his name and you can ask him to join his guide if you want to do that, or you could start a new one on your own if you want - it's up to you ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

One person started one but hasn't worked on it in a few days - he's got a few things filled out though (And he usually finishes guides). I could PM you his name and you can ask him to join his guide if you want to do that, or you could start a new one on your own if you want - it's up to you ;)

Nah, it's cool. But if by any chance he doesn't continue with his guide, i'll jump in and make one :)

• Like 1

dont see anyone with titanfall 2 and Im one trophy away from beating it so, will take that one for sure.

Someone is actually making a guide for Titanfall 2 at the moment :P I can give you his name if you want to ask to join him.

Edited by BlindMango

I'm curious. Is anyone making a guide for Gal*Gun Double Peace? I bought this game at launch, and I haven't found a single trophy guide for it anywhere. If nobody is, then I guess I wouldn't mind having a crack at it. I've never made a guide before, but everyone has to start somewhere, right? :P

I'm curious. Is anyone making a guide for Gal*Gun Double Peace? I bought this game at launch, and I haven't found a single trophy guide for it anywhere. If nobody is, then I guess I wouldn't mind having a crack at it. I've never made a guide before, but everyone has to start somewhere, right? :P

Go for it! I just checked and nobody is making a guide for that game. Once you try to publish the guide, it will automatically get pushed to the guide teams review queue and we'll give you feedback for anything you'd need to improve or fix ;)

Go for it! I just checked and nobody is making a guide for that game. Once you try to publish the guide, it will automatically get pushed to the guide teams review queue and we'll give you feedback for anything you'd need to improve or fix ;)

Haha, well alright then, I guess it couldn't hurt. :P I'll try and finish up the games I'm working on now just so I can focus on it entirely, and if nobody has started a guide for it by then, I'll give it a go. :) Hopefully I'm not that much of a failure. I don't want to create more work for you guys than necessary. xD

Haha, well alright then, I guess it couldn't hurt. :P I'll try and finish up the games I'm working on now just so I can focus on it entirely, and if nobody has started a guide for it by then, I'll give it a go. :) Hopefully I'm not that much of a failure. I don't want to create more work for you guys than necessary. xD

Here's a link to the guide manual to help you get started, should you decide to write it :D.

• Like 1

Oh hey! Thank you, Dragon. This will come in very useful. I'll bookmark this right now. :)

I'm still pretty terrified at the idea of making a guide, but this at least makes it a little less intimidating. xD

No problem, feel free to ask anything if you have questions :D.

Is there a polling feature on this site so we can show which guides are in more demand?

Nope, there isn't.

• Like 1

I think I myself will probably look into writing guides more often for games (at least for those rare tasks that many players seem to struggle with that I could help with).

Like, I recently worked on a guide for Warframe Update 17, and I wrote a detailed SFV Survival Mode Guide (since almost every guide out there basically says get lucky spamming shoryuken with Ken or Ryu, which is not a good method).

I know I do not have a lot on my trophy list (I have a lot more games played on my Xbox 360 atm and I have a lot of games that I have that are not on my PSN ID atm). Whether you see it on my PSN ID or not, If you are struggling with a seriously difficult trophy, no matter the games out there or the guides that are/or not available, just message me and I will see what I can do. Whether it be helping you or writing a guide for to post here, will do what I can if I got the answers k :)

I'm not sure if I remember this correctly, but I believe Garcia (once again xD) said something about wanting to do it.

Maybe contact him first just to be sure :)

I'm still pretty terrified at the idea of making a guide, but this at least makes it a little less intimidating. xD

Don't be terrified, it's fun =D

Especially for a game that has 0 info around the interwebzzz :awesome: