Guide Writer's Headquarters

18 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

So Yakuza 0 just released and it's going to need a guide. I was going to hold off playing it, but I don't think I can keep myself away from it for long. If nobody else is interested in making a guide for the game, I'd definitely like to have a crack at it.

I don't see any guides being made for this game in unpublished, so you're good to go if you feel like making one! ;) 

• Like 1

I know the game is not that popular, but Don't Starve Together could use a guide. There are a ton of survival tips/solo guides for bosses that could without question make life a bit easier. By the way, this game is 100X more enjoyable than a game like Minecraft. One of the best games on the PS4 in my opinion. I highly recommend everyone to play it. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Is there a guide for Gravity Rush 2 currently in the works? Feeling like starting one myself, but, as usual, wanna check beforehand.

Someone created one a while ago, but it hasn't been edited yet. So feel free to write one as I don't think the writer will bother finishing it.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should contact CJ ( @NebbyLunala now).

He booked the guide long time ago.

However, nothing seemed to have come out of it?

Did I? I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had been working on a guide for that. xD

In hindsight, I didn't realize how hard it would be to right a guide. I had collab'd with Kent and Mah2c to make a Dream Drop distance guide but found it really hard. I might start over. In the meantime, if anyone else wants to start their own guide, I won't stop you. ;)

3 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Did I? I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had been working on a guide for that. xD

On 11/8/2016 at 6:47 PM, KiraxKira said:

Update on it, Detective CJ, DEMON, and I are collaborating on one now.

Unless changing accounts switched the soul inside you, you should be working on it :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 5 weeks later...