The digital versions will be removed from digital stores in September 23

CrazyPlatinum92

31 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Not against a mindless grind, can just watch a bunch of TV / Movies will I grind it out.

The game is actually really great for this lol. Can beat the main story in like 10 hours and then it's just a huge grind for the plat. I caught up on a bunch of podcasts/youtube channels going for it. I wouldn't call the game amazing or anything but if you can just find 1 character you like playing then it's a pretty chill and fun plat to get. Outside of doing 50 hive missions anyway, which is just very tedious.

Assuming everything does work properly offline it's a game I'll go back and get the PS4 plat as well someday, as I played on PS5.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2023 at 11:35 AM, ZenaxPure said:

The game is actually really great for this lol. Can beat the main story in like 10 hours and then it's just a huge grind for the plat.

Decided to start it last night. I see all the story stuff is in operations, is the grind part meant to be done in "Play Now"? Or is it all done via operations mode? Confused by the two options. ?

3 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Decided to start it last night. I see all the story stuff is in operations, is the grind part meant to be done in "Play Now"? Or is it all done via operations mode? Confused by the two options. 1f914.png

I forget all the terminology but you can do all the grindy stuff in the same mode you do the story. Side quests/activities will start to pop up on the mission table as you get deeper into the game. I don't think I actually ever went into that play now thing iirc.

• Like 3

On 21. 1. 2023 at 0:50 AM, HuntingFever said:

The Plat is fully obtainable offline if you have the latest patch installed. I guess SE and CD have completely given up trying to right this sinking ship but considering how content drops dried up late last year, it's only a matter of time before support ceases completely and not even bug fixes are released any more.

? Hello lad, just in case, platinum is obtainable also for digital copy users? Thanks for answer. I was read something about big fixes.few months back.

Thanks ??

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

Digital or retail is irrelevant, all that matters is you have the latest patch installed, then you can Plat the game entirely offline.

Well i am just asking, because i heard many thinks, this game is mess. I juat want to be sure, when i start platinum it, it will be possible to get plat :)

But how you said. Yes plus also in offline mode. 

Btw how i setup offline mode? And many thanks for confurmation and answer :)

2 hours ago, QuinterX said:

Well i am just asking, because i heard many thinks, this game is mess. I juat want to be sure, when i start platinum it, it will be possible to get plat :)

But how you said. Yes plus also in offline mode. 

Btw how i setup offline mode? And many thanks for confirmation and answer :)

AFAIK, the game is offline by default but I could be wrong.

On 21-1-2023 at 5:19 AM, ArabianSwordsman said:

What are the odds they add double or triple xp permanently as a late game quality of life bonus? I’m was actually going to start the game tomorrow and seeing this makes me want to wait and see what the last update contains. 

I was wondering this too. Anyone who might have some insight? I just booted up the game for the PS All stars challenge and noticed two triple xp announcements for 2 characters. I haven't played yet and am kinda curious as to what will happen after march 31st. Luckily I do always grab every PS+ pack for every game on the ps store every month so i did get a few boosters that popped up immediately which is nice. But its nothing I won't blast trough in a day I'm sure.

24 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Does this conversion from credits into other resources do anything to alleviate the grind?

TRM-EoSCreditConversionTable-04.jpg

I think I do own some credits from packs I might have bought on sale.

If you're aiming for the plat, you'll have tons of extra resources (even without the resource boost) enough to fully upgrade an artifact and boost your armor to lvl150+

But no, even if you decide to convert they really won't help with the postgame grind

Edited by Kyl542
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 6:50 PM, HuntingFever said:

The Plat is fully obtainable offline if you have the latest patch installed. I guess SE and CD have completely given up trying to right this sinking ship but considering how content drops dried up late last year, it's only a matter of time before support ceases completely and not even bug fixes are released any more.

@Afura_33 i guess its not a patch but you can get it. I guess i thought of a different game.