11 years, 7 months, 3 weeks = 100% :D

Criso_93

2 hours ago, Criso_93 said:

Hey guys I decided to redownload LBP and finish the two remaining trophies I still had to get. And after so many gond memories and nearly 12 years I finally finished LBP to 100%. It's been a great journey to say the least :)

This is not a place to write things like this. It's not related to the game, neither is it a discussion with the community. Keep things like this to your profile and Status Update.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

This is not a place to write things like this. It's not related to the game, neither is it a discussion with the community. Keep things like this to your profile and status update.

If this were the case I'd upvote the OP.

The only downside is they'd gain less attention from sharing their achievement this way due to the insanity that is MorningNight and junk platinum spam from *insert name of Thomas the Tank Engine character here*.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dry said:

If this were the case I'd upvote the OP.

The only downside is they'd gain less attention from sharing their achievement this way due to the insanity that is MorningNight and junk platinum spam from *insert name of Thomas the Tank Engine character here*.

Ok, but there's a reason why there are rules regarding a game forum. If everyone spams under a game how they are proud of obtaining it, good luck finding anything useful among all this shit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, willows_blessing said:

Mfs cant even be happy anymore about a game and inspire a discussion about the good memories people had with a game that is over a decade old without some loser ignoring what they said to say "Uhm acthusally this isint the right section" even though it is a discussion of the game

You seem to lack knowledge what the definition of discussion is. The OPs post isn't a discussion, it's a bragging post. And same as threads looking for a boosting session, they have their own place on the forum, game's forum isn't one of those.

19 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

You seem to lack knowledge what the definition of discussion is. The OPs post isn't a discussion, it's a bragging post. And same as threads looking for a boosting session, they have their own place on the forum, game's forum isn't one of those.

This is not a place to write things like this. It's not related to the game, neither is it a discussion with the community. Keep things like this to your profile and Status Update.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Ok, but there's a reason why there are rules regarding a game forum. If everyone spams under a game how they are proud of obtaining it, good luck finding anything useful among all this shit.

I look at posts like this as motivation to complete my own trophy goals so I appreciate seeing these kinds things.

Well done OP 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Criso_93 said:

Hey guys I decided to redownload LBP and finish the two remaining trophies I still had to get. And after so many gond memories and nearly 12 years I finally finished LBP to 100%. It's been a great journey to say the least :)

That's a hell of a long time to 100% completion. There's one game on my list that I didn't get 100% on for over 5 years.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, trampgav said:

Well done! That’s cool, that’s the longest plat I’ve read about. Made me want to try and get a 10yr+ plat! But jeez, this site has so many uptight control hounds. Maybe those with a stick up their arse could provide the small list of specific topics they would like everyone to discuss? Or maybe they will just close the thread. Respect my authority! It’s a forum my dudes. 

Soon you’ll see something you won’t believe as I am still working on PS3 | Uncharted Drake’s Fortune. The platinum trophy will pop for me on exactly the day I started playing the game where my first trophy popped, but now 15 years later ? I bet I will have the all-time record by then!! I will keep you all informed ?

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Criso_93 said:

By the way WELL DONE ? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Criso_93 said:

I didn't know people would get so offended about it. Specially considering this game died a long time ago and the servers have already been shutdown LMAO. Sorry if this was not the right place or right way to go about it. You guys can look at my profile and post count and notice I don't post much anywhere so it was a honest mistake. And at the end of the day this is a game that has a special place in my heart and my thread was meant to share the joy I felt while playing this game with those who may feel the same way. I'll go ahead and close the thread since this is not the place to share the joy about the game but aparently *it is the place to whine about others*. 

Personally, I wouldn't unless the mods themselves say you did something wrong. You're literally discussing the game by sharing your story and how long it took you, which opens up a discussion with others who have the game but may have forgotten about it. The forum for each game is supposed to be about the game, right? You didn't post something off-topic. You posted about the game. But like I said, it's up to the mods really.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

I want to say wow to the 11 years part, but I'm about the same with my games haha Even if it takes a decade, it's still an achievement you accomplished that you should be proud of it. Never played LBP myself, I only have LBP 3 but it's a really fun game, so I imagine the first one is, as well. Congratulations! :D 

I totally agree and it is an inspiration reading these kinds of posts, so it doesn’t matter if these messages belong here or not. In my opinion it should be respected! Thanks ?? 

• Like 2

On 22/01/2023 at 11:45 AM, Criso_93 said:

I didn't know people would get so offended about it. Specially considering this game died a long time ago and the servers have already been shutdown LMAO. Sorry if this was not the right place or right way to go about it. You guys can look at my profile and post count and notice I don't post much anywhere so it was a honest mistake. And at the end of the day this is a game that has a special place in my heart and my thread was meant to share the joy I felt while playing this game with those who may feel the same way. I'll go ahead and close the thread since this is not the place to share the joy about the game but aparently *it is the place to whine about others*. 

Well, I suppose it's no matter now I can see if the mods really wanted to lock this, they would've already done so.

Take my upvote OP.

Edited by Dry

On 1/21/2023 at 3:54 AM, HaserPL said:

Wouldn't even bother If I were you, I mentioned this once but people like to post things where they please, don't even know why they created these rules if no one follows them.

• Like 1

On 21/1/2023 at 5:42 AM, Criso_93 said:

Even if this isn't the right place, well done dude! Nothing better than the feeling of accomplishment surpassed. Enjoy! :D

• 3 months later...