Trophy Thoughts?

Wedjwants

57 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhuntres said:

It does not autopop. But statistics are there. For the trophy playing the same song 10 time I replayed one song that I already played 12 times and it popped. So redoing everything once will do.

Good to know, thanks! I will be satisfied either way, no matter how many times I gotta play any song. Gonna be so much fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I'm rubbish at music games, the persona dancing games are the only music game plats I was ever to get, so this will probably be hard for me, unless there's an easy way that can compensate for being crap at music games like those persona in game boosters

There are very, very few difficulty-based Trophies on this list, so you can get the vast majority of them on the easiest setting.

If you managed to plat the Persona games, you can definitely do this one too (it's just a bit grindy so it may take some time).

Edited by Amazingu
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhuntres said:

It does not autopop. But statistics are there. For the trophy playing the same song 10 time I replayed one song that I already played 12 times and it popped. So redoing everything once will do.

Indeed I confirm, trophies don't autopop, you have to do one requirement to make them pop

5 hours ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Will they add new trophies for those song packs they will sell later? 

I pre-ordered the Premium Deluxe Version, and have downloaded the first DLC Pack. It doesn't look like any new trophies were added. While anything's possible in the future, at this time, it looks like the Deluxe and DLC songs are just nice additions that will give you more variety when working towards the grindy trophies.

You can plat the game with just the standard / basic version, right now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I platinumed the Kingdom Hearts game melody of memories as my first rhythm game. How does this scale in comparison. I really enjoyed playing it too but don’t want to tackle something that’s more difficult… as I know some of these games have been in the past

Based on my experience until now, the game is just grind and doing trial and error about the setups for completing the quests, unfortunatelly you won't manage to do everything with your favorites characters you will need to change the setups because of how tricky some quests inside the song are.

Even with some advices people did here, I still needed to try another character to complete the quests and got lucky sometimes with the requirement being completed after the song stopped in the case of somes bosses...

Anyone know how you unlock "A Deeper Harmony"? Maybe I'm just not understanding the wording, but it says complete quests from 10 series titles. I've completed 10 series titles (and got the Harmonist trophy) and I've done at least one quest in each of them, but the trophy did not unlock. I'm assuming there's more to it than what I got from the description... do you have to complete ALL quests from 10 titles? And if so, why didn't it say "all" and also, that seems like a lot for a bronze.

Edit: Maybe carrying over my demo progress is the issue and I have to do more quests or something to make up for it.

Edited by Veritas7Ax

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up taking me 72 hours to plat, with 90 out of 100 feats completed.

Had a blast with the game, with the biggest let down for me being the extremely massive amount of repeat and remixed songs. They have a huge library of great music that could have been placed in there instead of so many different remixes.

All I’ll say is decent trophy list bar Endless Mode. Fuck Endless Mode; pure bullshit. Absolutely awful trophy and mode and puts the game to a solid 10 difficulty if you’re not a Master at Rhythm games. Constantly throws quests at you in songs they’re not actually doable in or aRmg Will fuck you and you won’t be able to perform abilities due to Status Effects etc.

The singular Round 20 trophy is an outright Platinum blocker, shouldn’t be on the list and has just pushed me to retire this Platinum. I’m not wasting over 90 minutes a run to lose at Stage 19 or 20. No respect for your time.Fuck this game.

Fuck Square Enid for their shitty trophies too. 

On 3/16/2023 at 5:13 PM, Oberlin1694 said:

All I’ll say is decent trophy list bar Endless Mode. Fuck Endless Mode; pure bullshit. Absolutely awful trophy and mode and puts the game to a solid 10 difficulty if you’re not a Master at Rhythm games. Constantly throws quests at you in songs they’re not actually doable in or aRmg Will fuck you and you won’t be able to perform abilities due to Status Effects etc.

The singular Round 20 trophy is an outright Platinum blocker, shouldn’t be on the list and has just pushed me to retire this Platinum. I’m not wasting over 90 minutes a run to lose at Stage 19 or 20. No respect for your time.Fuck this game.

Fuck Square Enid for their shitty trophies too. 

Focus on clearing the quests in normal mode first. You'll get a sense of teams you can use to do certain quests on. You'll need a treasure hunter team, a boss nuke team, a healer team, summoner team, and one for just high dps. One team that can carry you through most of Endless Mode that I used (Had a few star levels on them just to be clear)
Party Leader: Ace (Ruin, Bluff, Card ability)
Aphmau (Realignment, Faith, Poison)

Lightning #2 (Overclock, Ruin, Thunder)
Spiritus (Tolerant Wisdom, Mystic Aura, Ultima)

I did most missions with them aside from the specialty ones. I didn't use a USB/Cloud Save and did it on my second attempt (first attempt after doing 85% quests. First attempt was just to get the 5 and 10 trophies and see how the mode works).

It's definitely a tall order, but you can do it! I believe in you.