Xbox owner Raymond Cox(AKA. Stallion83) has finally reached "1 Million GS points" after 8 years

DarknessKey92

I think it's pretty cool how MS recognized him and awarded him!

Publicity

An impressive feat indeed. Pretty sure he got sponsored for it too.

As a guy who likes to Fully Complete my games though, what would be more impressive to me would be for him to now go back and 100% every game he played

Sony should give away lifetime memberships to PSN for its users...oh wait it already does :lol:

They gave Brazil users a free 1 year memberships, because their country's taxes were ridiculously high making it very expensive to buy a PS4. Then 1 user tried to see if he could stack the membership and found out he could. Then he stacked multiple years on his account making it seam like a life time membership. So he made a youtube video showing this. When other Brazil users saw his video, it grew into a mass country trend. So in other words Sony didn't willingly give life time memberships, but Derped instead.

Congratulations to Mr. Cox, that is quite the achievement.  :ninja:

Puns aside, that is just about the perfect name for his 1 million point achievement, I wonder if he planned that out. It is also quite cool and generous of Microsoft to give him a special Xbone, but I still prefer the looks of the black one. At least he doesn't have to pay for Live ever again. 

Parker

If Stallion83 didn't hack any games, then Hakoom or Duck360 didn't hack either. There are no proof of both of them hacking.

Stallion83 is one man, Hakoom and Duck360 are both trophy teams so even if they didn't hack games it is a much bigger achievement for one man to do this than multiple on one account, in my opinion of course.

Parker