Glitched Trophies! Patch 1.03/1.06

PoundofLife89-_-

5 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Any resources out there for completionist - a roadmap, or at least good walkthroughs people have been using, or have you all been just figuring it out yourselves?

Yeah I am wondering the same thing. Can anyone who has gotten the platinum confirm if there are missables of any kind etc

32 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Yeah I am wondering the same thing. Can anyone who has gotten the platinum confirm if there are missables of any kind etc

Unless the new patch has changed things from what I read at launch, a lot of the trophies are missable because you can't re-visit areas after leaving them ?.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Unless the new patch has changed things from what I read at launch, a lot of the trophies are missable because you can't re-visit areas after leaving them ? .

The only so far i know you can't go back Vavilov Complex first time going outside and Forester Village after enter the train for the  Chirpers and talk Dead Bodys collectibles?.  I'm not 100% sure if you can go back the VDNH Complex and Theater and Pavlov  as i haven't reached yet and stopped playing after heard trophies was broken

Edit: i see now you can't go back the VDNH Complex and Theater and Pavlov once you complete them and can't get the Chirspers and talk Dead Bodys you have to start new game :(

Edited by Mo-Fresh18

8 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Any resources out there for completionist - a roadmap, or at least good walkthroughs people have been using, or have you all been just figuring it out yourselves?

I was looking for a guide and found this one. It looks really well done and will be the one ill be using for my playthroughs

https://daynglsgameguides.com/2023/02/23/atomic-heart-trophy-achievement-guide/

Edited by SwissDangCheese
wording

All the trophies are working now.

Prior to the latest patch, my tracker for corpses and chirpers were at 

26 of 46 bodies

69 of 73 chirpers

I followed Ben-Gun’s guide on a new save file and the corpses started tracking up from 26 about halfway through the game and popped on the 45th. Chirper tracking stayed at 69 but once I picked up the 72nd it popped. 

—Lootyagins auto-popped (I think when I loaded an older save file)

—Apples in Limbo auto-pops. 

—For Chemist, load up a save file where you collected all 6 crafting blueprints and craft them. 

There aren’t any collectibles in testing grounds so it probably took me about 5 hours to run through the main campaign on Easy for the collectibles. 

• Like 1

On 08/04/2023 at 4:41 PM, SwissDangCheese said:

I was looking for a guide and found this one. It looks really well done and will be the one ill be using for my playthroughs

https://daynglsgameguides.com/2023/02/23/atomic-heart-trophy-achievement-guide/

Thank you! I did see this, but at the time it was a complete unknown time or difficulty rating due to how buggered the list was. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Are some of the trophies still bugged? Hands on the Hood went from 0 to 14/20 for me but now it's just stuck there, and I've ran over about 30 enemies since?

did you start a new save file, or are you still playing on a save that you started when the trophies were bugged? Because the latter doesn't seem to work well.

1 hour ago, Sezzuyasha said:

did you start a new save file, or are you still playing on a save that you started when the trophies were bugged? Because the latter doesn't seem to work well.

New save file. It was counting fine then suddenly stopped as I reached 14. I'm gonna leave it and advance until my next car opportunity and try again.

14 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

New save file. It was counting fine then suddenly stopped as I reached 14. I'm gonna leave it and advance until my next car opportunity and try again.

The counter system in itself is still broken. it will for example show you 50% for the scanner trophy and then just pop on the next scan and just add 50% to it.  Same goes for all the previously glitched trophies. if however you say you ran over 30 enemies, that of course implies it's somehow still glitched for you. on a side note: i'm pretty sure they have to be destroyed by that, not just ran over and still working. You will however get plenty more opportunities for that.

Edit: I just saw on your profile that you got it, congrats.

Edited by Sezzuyasha

On 27/04/2023 at 7:37 AM, Sezzuyasha said:

The counter system in itself is still broken. it will for example show you 50% for the scanner trophy and then just pop on the next scan and just add 50% to it.  Same goes for all the previously glitched trophies. if however you say you ran over 30 enemies, that of course implies it's somehow still glitched for you. on a side note: i'm pretty sure they have to be destroyed by that, not just ran over and still working. You will however get plenty more opportunities for that.

Edit: I just saw on your profile that you got it, congrats.

Yeah, after I picked up where I left off, I completed the exhibition centre part of the story and jumped into another car after it. Popped on the first enemy I ran over. Strange, but I'll take it!

Edited by ScintillaWolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 14-5-2023 at 2:15 PM, InfiniteZeusBR said:

Guys, the Necromancer trophy is still having problems. I've played the game twice and the dead body count is 45/46. I play on PS5 and the game version is 1.5.1 How long does it take to release a new patch to fix these trophies!!! 1f612.png

Same here... Went through the game three times! Also Burning Ears popped in a very strange way : 

- I backed up a save in the cloud where I was missing 1 chirper in my tracked trophy

- Started a new game (the cloud save)

- Forgot a chirper in my new game,so I reloaded my cloud save (got around 6 chirper until I was aware of that)

- trophy popped on the first chirper in the next new game

Edited by GoryGreg

Hello, This worked for me at May 2023:

"For eveyone who did everything according to this video and ended up having 45/46 corpses: (...)  Now talk to all the 3 talking animal corpses. (You can search them on youtube). Then save the game. Exit to the main menu. LOAD your latest save game and there you go, you should get the corpses trophy. .  - @fatboymachinegun (YOUTUBE) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kessarath said:

Hello, This worked for me at May 2023:

"For eveyone who did everything according to this video and ended up having 45/46 corpses: (...)  Now talk to all the 3 talking animal corpses. (You can search them on youtube). Then save the game. Exit to the main menu. LOAD your latest save game and there you go, you should get the corpses trophy. .  - @fatboymachinegun (YOUTUBE) 

From the bottom of my heart : THANK YOU!! I can finally led this game to rest!