Mortal Kombat 1

Abby_TheLastofUs

7 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

Why not both? SF6 and MK12

I found MK11 to be pretty disappointing and ended up going back to SFV fast. The only thing that got me playing it for a while was Shao Kahn since he's my favourite MK character. I'm disappointed to see Bison missing from the SF6 roster, but at least the gameplay is still enjoyable from what I'm experiencing during the current open beta, so I'll just find someone else to play on launch. If MK has an open beta, I'll give it a shot, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RevengeancePrime said:

I found MK11 to be pretty disappointing and ended up going back to SFV fast. The only thing that got me playing it for a while was Shao Kahn since he's my favourite MK character. I'm disappointed to see Bison missing from the SF6 roster, but at least the gameplay is still enjoyable from what I'm experiencing during the current open beta, so I'll just find someone else to play on launch. If MK has an open beta, I'll give it a shot, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I know MK announced a beta for August but unsure if its open or preorder beta only (which is dumb btw as you'd think an open beta would generate more feedback and eyes to the product). Shang Tsung as preorder is rather dumb. I also am not a fan of some others like Peacemaker and Homelander(?), like, Spawn worked... for an MK game. Fit right in. These? why... 

OMG..BISON. I knew something wasn't right about the roster but couldn't figure it out as i kept just thinking Akuma should have been a launch, not a dlc. Probably be dlc pack 2 or something then.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, VenlafaxineHead said:

I'm very pleased with what I've seen via gameplay/trailers. MK11 was kind of a disappointment in a lot of ways for me. 

I think the current roster they're putting together is the best there has ever been. 

MK1 seems like MK Deception with Fortnite/Saints Row cartoonish style

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Everything about this game looks so good. Between this and Street Fighter 6 already being so good, it looks like fighting game fans are going to have a great year. Now we wait for Dragon Ball Fighterz 2...

But yeah, MK11 and even MKX were kinda bleh to me. This one has me hyped. And I'm glad they did the smart thing and reset the universe in a way that makes sense too.