Mortal Kombat 1

Abby_TheLastofUs

Hopefully they get their heads out of their holes for this one. MK9 and MKX were amazing. What the hell was that rolling turd MK11? It was one of the least inspiring fighting games I've played in the last decade next to SF5.

Mythbusters already proved you can polish a turd, but nothing will change the fact that it's a turd.

• Like 4

Wtf, that had to be a mistake. NRS must be pissed right now that WB leaked their own game before even announcing it publicly.

Don't get wrong though,  I'm hyped for more mortal kombat.  Just wish it would've come from a badass trailer or event 

Edited by Nick_Scryer
  • Like 1

I found this hard to believe or its a mistake ... If anybody has been following them for teh pass years we all know it goes mk,ij,mk,ij,mk so the next game would be Injustice!??!?!? If this is not the case why are they changing it makes no sense? If this is true we need answers why they changed it? This will not sit well! 

• 2 months later...

Not sure what to think...I haven't played Mortal Kombat since 9 and I was absolutely terrible at that game. I bought Mortal Kombat XL years ago and never played it, and have been really close to buying 11, for no reason at all. But I grew up on this franchise so I've always loved it...I just suck at it now (kid me would be ashamed). So I don't really know if this reboot story is still in tandem with the story of the previous games or not...but it just seems strange that Liu Kang is the god now instead of Raiden? 

Plus the naming...Mortal Kombat 1 is pretty bad. I can only assume that maybe it's referring to it being the first Mortal Kombat tournament under Liu Kang's Universe? Assuming the whole 10 tournament thing is still the story? Graphically it looks incredible though...can't knock it there. 

• Like 1