New Ghostwire: Tokyo update coming this April

TheStark700

13 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Does anyone know where the last of the new Magatama by the Kawado Building Rooftop Torri Gate is, or where I can find other capsule machines?

There was only 1 new Torri gate for me and it was on the left upper side near the new school area.

You can exploit it. use the capsule machine until you can't use it anymore and reload and turn again til the trophy pops OR if this don't work there is a second one in the shibuya underground station.

Edit: Sorry I didn't read your sentence carefully and nope I don't know. 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

4 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

There was only 1 new Torri gate for me and it was on the left upper side near the new school area. You can exploit it. use the capsule machine until you can't use it anymore and reload and turn again til the trophy pops OR if this don't work there is a second one in the shibuya underground station 

I managed to find another machine near Shibuya Station. Magatama are the upgrade points that can be collected from Yokai, I'm missing one in the new area (5/6). I'm also trying to work on the photo side mission but some of the clues are quite vague. 

Edited by bikeman223

So there's one photo (the one with the lanterns), one new enemy and one magatama I can't find. However I don't know if the new enemy is related to finishing the haunted photo side mission. Apparently, there's also a new investigation note in the underground but the bead isn't much help in locating it.

Edited by bikeman223

19 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

So there's one photo (the one with the lanterns), one new enemy and one magatama I can't find. However I don't know if the new enemy is related to finishing the haunted photo side mission. Apparently, there's also a new investigation note in the underground but the bead isn't much help in locating it.

Where did you find the shibuya station one? The new enemy trophy popped for me while free roaming and searching for the photo

Where did you find the shibuya station one? The new enemy trophy popped for me while free roaming and searching for the photo

If you follow the four lane train tracks on the world map, it is up and to the right of the fast travel point for Shibuya Scramble Crossing at the place where the trains pass over the main road. Guess I'll have to cross-check an enemy list once one is readily available. 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

If you follow the four lane train tracks on the world map, it is up and to the right of the fast travel point for Shibuya Scramble Crossing at the place where the trains pass over the main road. Guess I'll have to cross-check an enemy list once one is readily available. 

Wait I can help. Here is the list of all characters:

Spoiler

- Akito 

- KK

- Mari

- Rinko

- Ed

- Erika

- Hannaya

- Rain Walker

- Rugged Walker

- Rain Slasher

- Shadow Hunter

- Relentless Walker

- Rage Walker

- Student of Misery

- Student of Pain

- Student of Toil

- Student of Fatigue 

- Shine Dancer

- Lamentation 

- Paper Doll

- Passenger

- Marionette

- Forlorn

- Forsaken 

- Wanderer

- Kuchisake

- Crimson Kushisake

- Shiromuku

- Retribution

- Silent Gaze

- Sanguine Dancer

- Sojutsuki

- Byotara

- Tsuchigumo

- Hanngon

- Kappa

- Tengu

- Nurikabe

- Oni

- Zashiki-warashi

- Karakasa-kozo

- Rokurokubi

- Kodama

- Ittan-momen

- Kamaitachi

- Nekomata

- Animals of Shibuya

5 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Wait I can help. Here is the list of all characters:

Hide contents

- Akito 

- KK

- Mari

- Rinko

- Ed

- Erika

- Hannaya

- Rain Walker

- Rugged Walker

- Rain Slasher

- Shadow Hunter

- Relentless Walker

- Rage Walker

- Student of Misery

- Student of Pain

- Student of Toil

- Student of Fatigue 

- Shine Dancer

- Lamentation 

- Paper Doll

- Passenger

- Marionette

- Forlorn

- Forsaken 

- Wanderer

- Kuchisake

- Crimson Kushisake

- Shiromuku

- Retribution

- Silent Gaze

- Sanguine Dancer

- Sojutsuki

- Byotara

- Tsuchigumo

- Hanngon

- Kappa

- Tengu

- Nurikabe

- Oni

- Zashiki-warashi

- Karakasa-kozo

- Rokurokubi

- Kodama

- Ittan-momen

- Kamaitachi

- Nekomata

- Animals of Shibuya

Thanks for the assistance, after checking your list it seems that I've not defeated the Student of Toil Visitor type.

• Like 1

Has anybody managed to purchase all the new abilities yet? I have found all Magatama and have all abilities unlocked except one. I am 20 skill points short. I have checked all KK investigation notes and made sure I have the one in chapter 5 after the spider fight but am still 20 points shorts. Does anybody know if finishing the photo side quest gives 20 skill points? Because if it doesn’t I am stumped. Thanks

8 minutes ago, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

Has anybody managed to purchase all the new abilities yet? I have found all Magatama and have all abilities unlocked except one. I am 20 skill points short. I have checked all KK investigation notes and made sure I have the one in chapter 5 after the spider fight but am still 20 points shorts. Does anybody know if finishing the photo side quest gives 20 skill points? Because if it doesn’t I am stumped. Thanks

Did you check the Shibuya underground? My tracker says there's a second note there but I can't find it. Also where did you find all the Magatama in the new district? I found 2 from Yokai and 3 that could be bought, I'm still missing one. 

1 minute ago, bikeman223 said:

Did you check the Shibuya underground? My tracker says there's a second note there but I can't find it. Also where did you find all the Magatama in the new district? I found 2 from Yokai and 3 that could be bought, I'm still missing one. 

I will check the underground. Thanks. I found the last Magatama in the Namihara Shrine area. There was a new yokai added I think. One of those umbrella guys

Just now, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

I will check the underground. Thanks. I found the last Magatama in the Namihara Shrine area. There was a new yokai added I think. One of those umbrella guys

Let us know if you find it. I tried searching around for it using the Sleuth bead but was unable to find it.

That's how they look like

QoZa3Nb.jpg

Yeah I literally stumbled across them right shortly after I checked your list.  

8 minutes ago, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

I found the last Magatama in the Namihara Shrine area. There was a new yokai added I think. One of those umbrella guys

I think I've already found that one. If you check your map filters does it show how many Yokai you found in the new area? I've only found a Kappa and an Oni so far.

Side note: Does anyone know what the Blue Stones are for, I'm certain they weren't in the game before?

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Yeah I literally stumbled across them right shortly after I checked your list.  

I think I've already found that one. If you check your map filters does it show how many Yokai you found in the new area? I've only found a Kappa and an Oni so far.

Side note: Does anyone know what the Blue Stones are for, I'm certain they weren't in the game before?

There is one of those flying ones in the new area too. Yeah not sure about the blue stone. Scouring the subway and it definitely is telling me there is a KK note down there but can’t find a way to reach it. It almost looks like it’s pointing to that small area in the subway that’s not connected to the rest of it.. but yeah.. no idea how to get to it

1 minute ago, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

There is one of those flying ones in the new area too. Yeah not sure about the blue stone. Scouring the subway and it definitely is telling me there is a KK note down there but can’t find a way to reach it. It almost looks like it’s pointing to that small area in the subway that’s not connected to the rest of it.. but yeah.. no idea how to get to it

That's got to be it, the notes always give 20 points. I'll take a look for the flying Yokai in the new area thanks.

12 minutes ago, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

The blue stone can be used in the school’s hidden room. Beside room 28 there’s a hidden room blocked by a Nurikabe. I can place the stones in a desk there but other than that nothing’s happening yet after 3 stones.

2 minutes ago, Noctualus said:

The blue stone can be used in the school’s hidden room. Beside room 28 there’s a hidden room blocked by a Nurikabe. I can place the stones in a desk there but other than that nothing’s happening yet after 3 stones.

That Nurikabe is probably the Yokai I'm missing. Thanks for the heads up.

14 minutes ago, Noctualus said:

Ok cool thanks. I found that room and wasn’t quite sure what to do there. Any chance you found a new kk investigation note in the subway? Sleuth beads are telling me there is one down there but I’ve been searching for an hour and can’t find it

2 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I see. The only KK which we all need is the underground one. It"s definitely in the small space which is'nt reachable for whatever reason

I thought that small space was from a haunted station side-quest, I might be wrong. Has anyone found the photo location with those columns of stacked lanterns?

Edited by bikeman223

1 minute ago, bikeman223 said:

I thought that small space was from a haunted station side-quest, I might be wrong.

I think you are right. I remember that quest vaguely. I used the lift to go to BF3 in the subway but can’t find anything on the platform but it’s definitely pointing to that space on the map