New Ghostwire: Tokyo update coming this April

TheStark700

Just now, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

I think you are right. I remember that quest vaguely. I used the lift to go to BF3 in the subway but can’t find anything on the platform but it’s definitely pointing to that space on the map

I honestly find the subway really difficult to navigate at the best of times. Hopefully it's not spawned out of bounds or something. 

1 minute ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Yes. The down left one.

https://mapgenie.io/ghostwire-tokyo/maps/shibuya

Those locations of these photos are really hard to find.

Thanks, I tried working them out myself but some of them are really cryptic.

How did you guys get the KK file in the school, diagonal (or near) of the cat? The beads keep pointing there and I can see the book with the vision but I don't find a way to reach it? 

Also big thanks for the tip on the wall yokai, that was my last one. 

Haven't been to the subway yet but maybe they want us to use the aerial talisman to reach someplace? 

3 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

How did you guys get the KK file in the school, diagonal (or near) of the cat? The beads keep pointing there and I can see the book with the vision but I don't find a way to reach it? 

Haven't been to the subway yet but maybe they want us to use the aerial talisman to reach someplace? 

I think there was a little hole in the wall somewhere to reach that one with a bunch of destructible stuff blocking it that you have to bash through.

4 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

There's a hidden crawlspace to access that room. Smash the floating ether item to reveal the hole in the wall.

Just now, Dr_Scaphism_MD said:

I think there was a little hole in the wall somewhere to reach that one with a bunch of destructible stuff blocking it that you have to bash through.

Just now, bikeman223 said:

There's a hidden crawlspace to access that room. Smash the floating ether item to reveal the hole in the wall.

Awesome, thanks a lot guys!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

How does that work? I've never really bothered with talismans but the subway is so confined.

No clue, haven't been to the subway yet but one of the new talismans boosts you up in the air (you can buy it in the shops). 

Its a long shot but maybe we can use to reach something? 

Edited by Laozuli

Just now, leongabriel_ said:

Anyone knows how to get all the new abilities if I already was lvl 50 before the update? I know that they added a new lvl cap but how I am going to get more skill points? Farming what for levels? I already got 100% before this update, I’m kinda lost.

Collecting the new notes and finishing the new side quests should give you the relevant skill points. Unfortunately no one has managed to find everything yet so it'll be a while before we know how to secure that trophy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Collecting the new notes and finishing the new side quests should give you the relevant skill points. Unfortunately no one has managed to find everything yet so it'll be a while before we know how to secure that trophy.

I will wait for a trophy guide for this dlc then, anyway I didn't even finished re4 and the plan is to get the platinum too so it will take a while lol, thanks.

5 minutes ago, leongabriel_ said:

I will wait for a trophy guide for this dlc then, anyway I didn't even finished re4 and the plan is to get the platinum too so it will take a while lol, thanks.

I'll do the same. There Is a lot of new games and backtrack in the meanwhile.

The 30 floor run Is hard or manageable?

17 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

I'll do the same. There Is a lot of new games and backtrack in the meanwhile.

The 30 floor run Is hard or manageable?

So far I've only been able to reach floor 14, but it seems do-able once you've gotten all the upgrades (which is a big grind). Currently I'm synergy level 37 but have less than half of the abilities unlocked. Also some floors do not require you to fight visitors, sometimes it's a quiz and other times the objective is to get to the floor exit as soon as possible

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, KuronishiUehara said:

Missing 20 Skill Points for the Unlock all skills one . Anyone get it yet ?

Its probably in Shibuya underground since the beads work there. The map also shows a new section (a small tube like part on the right) that wasn't on older maps. 

Only nobody has a clue so far on how to reach it.....

21 minutes ago, KuronishiUehara said:

Missing 20 Skill Points for the Unlock all skills one . Anyone get it yet ?

Seems to be lots of people, myself included, 20 points short. The sleuth beads are showing that there is a new KK Investigation Note collectable in the Subway somewhere that will give those 20 missing points but as of yet we are unsure how to find it. Seems somebody has already popped the trophy so it definitely must be doable. 

2 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

What are the iron beads?

They're an item you can get at synergy level 50 and 40 spirit threads (which is a new currency in the new game mode) which allows you to kill enemies in one hit on the caveat that you are also one hit.

Edited by PurpleHeart8102
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vastatia said:

Iron Beads will surely make the 30 floor no-hit much easier, they clearly added it just for that challenge lol

Plus can't you temp save every 3 floors?  With plus you could ideally back up your save to cloud, or do they somehow prevent that?

13 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Plus can't you temp save every 3 floors?  With plus you could ideally back up your save to cloud, or do they somehow prevent that?

Yes you can back up your save every time you reach the cat/shop area. Combined with the iron beads it shouldn't be too bad at all

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

Yes you can back up your save every time you reach the cat/shop area. Combined with the iron beads it shouldn't be too bad at all

Temp save? So it has to be one run? Otherwise how can you upload to the cloud? Or could you quit to main menu when you’re about to die/before seeing a fail screen?

or is it a case where you can save at the cat area and as soon as you continue it wipes you’re save?

Edited by BestUsername----