New Ghostwire: Tokyo update coming this April

TheStark700

5 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

Not sure if there's a trick to those or not but I did end up getting one of those floors in the 20s while I was resetting. 

I just got my 4th after floor 4, which I literally did not even try to 100% complete. It's just completely random it seems.

Edit: and my 5th after floor 20, once again without even trying to 100% complete the floor.

4 hours ago, Exromi said:

Does anyone know what floor the rokurokubi is on?

UPD: Find at 28 floor

Floor 10 as well iirc. I get it there super often.

Edited by Asimb0mb

56 minutes ago, Vastatia said:

All I have left is one ittan-momen for the trophy, I've already found 2. I have all cats.

Did you find all of your Cats in Floor 1-29? I'm missing 3 Cats and it drives me crazy. ?

The best for finding Ittan momen is to restart all over again Floor 4/5 until you found it. I got mine in ~10 mins. Just watch after the following Objects: 9 gold | 5 food 1 thread

For those missing a machine capsule you might be missing the Garage one.

I found 3 capsule machines, there is 1 inside the School, 1 in KK Safe House and  I found my last one in the Garage quick travelling point (last story mission):

1-D119329-920-C-4-D3-F-8781-37-D29-C4-E8

The machines in the Spider Thread mode do not count, and I liked to maintain my figurines so you should get the trophy with the KK and Garage ones alone.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Eruyom said:

For a total newbie of this game, should i do the regular story first, platinum then spider? or may i get the spider first then all the story thing? how hard is the combat learning?

Definitely beat the story first. Get used to playing the game and learn how to beat certain enemies. You will need that knowledge for the Spider's Thread.

The platinum requires getting a lot of collectibles, so you could definitely do Spider's Thread before getting the platinum.

On 4/16/2023 at 9:17 PM, sven100 said:

Did you find all of your Cats in Floor 1-29? I'm missing 3 Cats and it drives me crazy. 1f605.png

The best for finding Ittan momen is to restart all over again Floor 4/5 until you found it. I got mine in ~10 mins. Just watch after the following Objects: 9 gold | 5 food 1 thread

I found a cat in like level 80 something, but the rest were lower lol

Can someone tell me if there's an exact amount of blue spirits floating around or are there extra? Because before the update I had almost all of them, but then I went around collecting what I assume are new ones from the DLC bc it gave me the trophy for getting every spirit without actually 100% every district. This is gonna bug me.

3 hours ago, Vastatia said:

Can someone tell me if there's an exact amount of blue spirits floating around or are there extra? Because before the update I had almost all of them, but then I went around collecting what I assume are new ones from the DLC bc it gave me the trophy for getting every spirit without actually 100% every district. This is gonna bug me.

Yes, this is because of the update. My spirits are at 110.18% (264,751 / 240,300).

1 hour ago, failingsociety said:

Yes, this is because of the update. My spirits are at 110.18% (264,751 / 240,300).

Maaaaan that blows

Another question about spirits

What's the deal with the ones to the west of the map in fog you can't clear? Why would they do that? Hell why do they make it seem you can somehow go over there?

Edited by Vastatia

27 minutes ago, Vastatia said:

Maaaaan that blows

Another question about spirits

What's the deal with the ones to the west of the map in fog you can't clear? Why would they do that? Hell why do they make it seem you can somehow go over there?

You mean the one in the far northwest? You unlock that part of the map by doing one of the new side quests (it unlocks the new school area).

Is it just me or does the difficulty scale up every time you go past 30 and start again? I’m having a hell of time with it after a few times through or I’m becoming complacent. 

Edited by GAZDAN