Member Interviews: Pirelli913

Charizarzar

Nice read! Thanks for the interview!

The answer to "Do you limit what you play?" was interesting because you do have some tougher plats on your profile.

Part of me wonders if you sweat out buying and playing games that may get DLC in the future, but maybe you are choosy enough to avoid that. ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Nice read! Thanks for the interview!

The answer to "Do you limit what you play?" was interesting because you do have some tougher plats on your profile.

Part of me wonders if you sweat out buying and playing games that may get DLC in the future, but maybe you are choosy enough to avoid that. 1f605.png

Thanks for participating!

I'd say my toughest plat (although others may disagree) was LittleBigPlanet because you have to ace all levels without dying including the infamous spinning wheel of death. Although, Trine 2 on PS4 was pretty challenging, too.

I actually don't think much of it until I've already played the game and only then when rumors surface that it'll get DLC do I go, "Son of a biscuit!" I should clarify that if I bought the game, I don't mind, but if I got it free on PS+ and it gets DLC, I'm like, "Crap weasel!"

3 hours ago, GT__Jedi said:

@Pirelli913 Wow. What an enjoyable read and thank you for seeing another side of you!  I do agree about the Cayman Islands; definitely the place to go to scuba dive and play with the rays. I have a friend that is an underwater photographer that shot the Bloody Bay Wall there, and it is fantastic.  It also made me smile to see someone who respects and uses Zildjian cymbals!  

And, yes, your game profile is one of the best out there - you have inspired me! 

Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you and you're welcome.

Thanks! I have been to Stingray City and off the sandbar there's a drop off to a reef and I saw a scuba diver about 8 feet down feeding a moray eel so I free dove down next to him for about a minute before I had to resurface.

I met Godsmack and showed them a pic of my kit. Lead singer Sully Erna jokingly said, "You gotta get rid of those Zildjians, man!" I'm pretty sure both he and drummer Shannon Larkin play Sabian. Danny Carey of Tool plays Paiste. Neil Peart of Rush played Zildjian until the early 2000s before switching to Sabian.

2 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Thanks for the good interview and for answering my questions! I knew I had awesome taste in music, well done me! 1f61c.png

Anyone who likes Tool has good taste in music. ?

• Like 1