Delisted On April 28th

Ghost-Zeus514

Starting April 28 2023, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge will be removed from digital storefronts and you will no longer be able to purchase them. This is in preparation for the retirement of the online services for these titles which will happen on December 8 2023. For Bad Company 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge, you can still continue playing them and use their respective offline features, such as the single player campaign. 

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/legacy-sunset

• Like 1

When I got round to finishing this in 2018 the game was already 9 years old and I was expecting it to be dead but strangely the servers were packed! Always surprised me. Does anyone know if its still popular? Hope it gets a good send off, it's clearly loved

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cleggworth said:

When I got round to finishing this in 2018 the game was already 9 years old and I was expecting it to be dead but strangely the servers were packed! Always surprised me. Does anyone know if its still popular? Hope it gets a good send off, it's clearly loved

Is still popular 

3 hours ago, Fiercethetear said:

Why are they delisting this when the servers shut down all the way in December smh! Are they also going to delist the dlcs for BC2 on the 28th of Aril?

Yes, everything for all 3 games is going bye-bye next month so buy them whilst you still can.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

On 3/21/2023 at 10:19 PM, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

Starting April 28 2023, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge will be removed from digital storefronts and you will no longer be able to purchase them. This is in preparation for the retirement of the online services for these titles which will happen on December 8 2023. For Bad Company 1 & 2 and Mirror’s Edge, you can still continue playing them and use their respective offline features, such as the single player campaign. 

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/legacy-sunset

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ConAir said:

Not sure if luck is involved, but I saw some of my PSN buddies earn all Trophies within 24 hours. At least it's less time consuming than the other 2 games.

It may have to do with those players doing the other trophies and afking with a turbo controller after doing everything else. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 3:51 PM, Mr_Tenno777 said:

It may have to do with those players doing the other trophies and afking with a turbo controller after doing everything else. 

Maybe he played on less populated hours as well. You need 17 hours or so to get every Trophy (10-20 minutes per match). Game was pretty populated today. Got all the Trophies except for 100 matches. I should be around the halfway point (but the lower half <50, there is ingame badge for 50 matches). There were a few quick games for me with a very good squad (the related Trophy popped somewhere mid-game, idk why).

Worst case it takes 20 minutes a match, but I hope to get it tomorrow.