Watch_Dogs Playstation Exclusive Trailer.

IntenseFATE98

The content looks really awesome, but based on the graphics I'm thinking this is a PS3 trailer. I hope the PS4 version will look way better than this. Opinions?

It wouldn't be a 'PS3 trailer'.

when you showcase a game you wouldn't showcase the lesser version, you would show off the definitive version, for marketing purposes.

• Like 1

Any reason for the downgrade? I'm just curious why they would downgrade it. The first trailer was really awesome. :awesome:

I'm not actually sure if they've released a reason why :hmm: But it's probably due to the fact that they just made the game look amazing to get everyone interested and then when it came to making it all look so good, and run smooth, it probably just didn't work :(

It's a trend at the moment  :S

• Like 1

I'm not actually sure if they've released a reason why :hmm: But it's probably due to the fact that they just made the game look amazing to get everyone interested and then when it came to making it all look so good, and run smooth, it probably just didn't work :(

It's a trend at the moment  :S

maybe they had to downgrade it a bit cause of new content and whatnot? Who knows.