Post Your Crew Here! - Official Crew Discussion Thread

BlindMango

On 09/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

Sent a invite to join but not sure if i need to leave this default crew first??

On 09/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

Sent a request to join. Will leave crew immediately. Thanks

On 10/11/2019 at 0:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Please and thank you @al7mrane. I've just sent a request, it's my last trophy. ID: BoxOfPencils87.

Hi there, iam afraid i bought this game to late, because the game looks dead, my starters crew was inactive so i left, but cant find any active crew at all.

When i check a crew out, 99 procent of the leaders hasnt play the game for like 2 months, so i started a crew on my own, but iam afraid EA closes the online before iam even getting close to 50.

Anyway i try it here, i dont care what lvl the crew is, everything is better then doing it alone.

Thanx in advance, psn TukkerT3rr0r70