Post Your Crew Here! - Official Crew Discussion Thread

BlindMango

On 9/11/2019 at 8:06 AM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Hi
I send request to your band please add me my ID is moigiron
I really appreciate what you are doing

• Like 1

Bro can u accept mine, PSN : TECN1NEZ

On 9.11.2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Hey bro Can u accept me PSN: TECN1NEZ

Recently took over the starter crew I was placed in. Anyone is welcome to join. We're currently at level 29 but should get to level 50 fairly quickly if we have a few people working towards the platinum.

Name: Platinum Platypi

Tag: PLAT

On 11/10/2019 at 0:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

hey bud request to join sent.

simpgraus

thanks in advance.

On 09/11/2019 at 10:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Just requested to join! ID(TheMillerBros37)

On 12/01/2020 at 2:35 PM, rodengsm said:

My search for a crew seems not working, because i type the name of the crew that i m looking forward and nothing happens

I have this same problem, and only this trophy was missing for platinum, I can not search for any crew, nor do one from scratch

On 9.11.2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Sent many invites, my its bugged. Could you please sent me a invatition ?

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 8:53 PM, Aeir_ said:

Recently took over the starter crew I was placed in. Anyone is welcome to join. We're currently at level 29 but should get to level 50 fairly quickly if we have a few people working towards the platinum.

Name: Platinum Platypi

Tag: PLAT

Still have space for members. We're up to level 40 now.