Post Your Crew Here! - Official Crew Discussion Thread

BlindMango

On 9/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

i'm in a crew

Edited by Dn4_K1LL3R

On 9.11.2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

Sent a request

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Sent a request as well an will leave as soon as I get the trophy. Thank you in advance 

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

I have sent a request!

Edit: Nevermind, got it.

Edited by Nicco555

On 11/9/2019 at 10:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Sent a request. Thanks!

Edited by arceo

On 11/9/2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Sent a request ☺

On 11/9/2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

I keep sending requests, last trophy for Plat ?

Nvm got it from somebody else

Edited by Erkawest

I am not sure what is going on ith my game. It currently not letting me send out any invites to join a crew.

PSN: pikoale

I appreciate any help people can provide. My current crew is at 42. I am not sure if that matters.

Edited by pikoale
Readability

On 11/9/2019 at 9:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Request sent, will leave as soon as the trophy pops.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Sent a request to join as well if this is still going on.

7 hours ago, LASF said:

Hi all,

My crew is GraceRevolution. At level 44 now, need more people to help with reaching level 50. All are welcome to join.

Otherwise I'm willing to help reach 50 in this one. Sent a request as well. I do not know if sending a request to multiple crews has any effect, I may have to resend it.

Crew I'm in currently is level 39 but there is no one but me contributing.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Sent a request, would really appreciate the trophy :) Thank you!

On 9. 11. 2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Request sent, thanks 

6 hours ago, Dn4_K1LL3R said:

if you want to join a crew, we are at level 44

name: The KnightDriver

Tag: TKDS

On 11/30/2019 at 9:53 AM, LASF said:

Hi all,

My crew is GraceRevolution. At level 44 now, need more people to help with reaching level 50. All are welcome to join.

Sent a request to both, not sure if you can send one request and it overwrites the other... Please add me Spraragen88

Edited by Spraragen88
  • Like 1

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

I have requested. Can you accept me?

On 9/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Request sent! 

Crew, K3M!

were level 50 and I still have some spots open, feel free to join I check the game the upcoming days till I have the platinum.

just like the last one, after you got the trophy please leave to make some space for other players, thx in advance.

Spoiler

list of people who joint so far.

Redux99v5

Jordan23224

Jakobsen1234

Rodjeep

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Crew, K3M.

were level 50 and I still have some spots open, feel free to join I check the game the upcoming days till I have the platinum.

just like the last one, after you got the trophy pls leave to make some space for other players, thx in advance.

Requested  !    Thank you very much :)

On 09/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Idk if you still have the game to invite people, but if you do I sent a request :)

On 2.12.2019 at 11:53 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Crew, K3M!

just like the last one, after you got the trophy pls leave to make some space for other players, thx in advance.

Cant find it

On 2.12.2019 at 11:53 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Crew, K3M!

just like the last one, after you got the trophy please leave to make some space for other players, thx in advance.

Hide contents

list of people who joint so far.

Redux99v5

Jordan23224

Jakobsen1234

Rodjeep

Requested, thank you in advance! :)

On 2019-11-09 at 9:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Sent a request to join