Post Your Crew Here! - Official Crew Discussion Thread

BlindMango

On 1/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, Aeir_ said:

Recently took over the starter crew I was placed in. Anyone is welcome to join. We're currently at level 29 but should get to level 50 fairly quickly if we have a few people working towards the platinum.

Name: Platinum Platypi

Tag: PLAT

Hi can I join your crew? I already sent a request my name is ShadoWawker it would be much appreciated 

And I got the game recently so I’m very active and trying to level up thanks 

On 2/3/2020 at 5:08 AM, JhOnNY_HD said:

@Aeir_ Are you still playing the game? for sending request but the crew is full

22 hours ago, neospoon said:

@Aeir_ I tried sending an invite but it seems your crew is full, is it perhaps possible for you to send me an invite when there is space? My PSNid is: neospoon

I will send you both an invite later tonight when I get home. We're at level 50 now, so you should get the trophy right away. For the next week or so, I'd be happy to invite/accept anyone looking for the trophy. Just post here or message me on PSN. I'll likely delete the game after a week though.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aeir_ said:

I will send you both an invite later tonight when I get home. We're at level 50 now, so you should get the trophy right away. For the next week or so, I'd be happy to invite/accept anyone looking for the trophy. Just post here or message me on PSN. I'll likely delete the game after a week though.

Thank you for helping out! I got the trophy this morning. I'll leave the crew when I get back home to make space for others 

On 10/01/2020 at 0:53 PM, Aeir_ said:

Recently took over the starter crew I was placed in. Anyone is welcome to join. We're currently at level 29 but should get to level 50 fairly quickly if we have a few people working towards the platinum.

Name: Platinum Platypi

Tag: PLAT

I have put in a request!!

PSN: KaizzyOCD

❤️