Post Your Crew Here! - Official Crew Discussion Thread

BlindMango

On 11/9/2019 at 11:06 AM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

just got the trophy, thx for doing it !

Hello!
Me and my friends have a crew at level 43. We are only 3 and looking for people to join our crew, just send a request we have lots of space to be filled! We also in need of people to grind rep with, if you are looking for an active crew.

Crew Name: Equinox

Crew Tag: Eqnx
PSN ID: Atomica33

I've been kicked out of my crew randomly?

Edited by Atomica33
not looking for members
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Sent

EDIT: Nevermind, got it.

Edited by vip1vip

On 11/9/2019 at 9:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

Sent a invite to join the crew, Thanks

On 09/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Just sent a request, it's my last trophy needed. Hope you accept and appreciated 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Request sent! Thank you in advance!

Nobody seems to be accepting my requests :( only thing I don't like in this game is the auto crews your put into. The leader of my crew hasn't been online since the 27th of november. Not even active and I'm pretty much only one boosting decent points.

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Request sent! Thanks in advance!

On 09. 11. 2019. at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

I did. Thx

On 9.11.2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Sent an invite thanks in advance :)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Request Sent

On 09.11.2019 at 5:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

I send the request. PLS. LAST TROPHY I NEED.
other 50lvl crews pls add. Psn: faridable

On 9.11.2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Request sent. I'm waiting to join you're crew!

On 9/11/2019 at 15:06, al7mrane said:

(Ya alcanzamos el nivel 50 y aún puedes obtener el trofeo uniéndote a la tripulación)

Únete a mi tripulación

Necesito acelerar

Etiqueta de tripulación (calor)

** CUANDO OBTENGAS EL TROFEO, POR FAVOR DEJA LA TRIPULACIÓN PARA HACER UN ESPACIO PARA OTROS O RETIRARÉ A LA GENTE AL AZAR

** Por favor, no envíe ningún mensaje a mi cuenta de PSN. Recibo más de 30 mensajes diarios pidiendo unirme. Acepto la solicitud de todos de unirme y echar a los viejos de la tripulación. 

❤️  Agradezco a todas las personas que me dieron una reputación en mi publicación por lo que estoy haciendo para facilitar este trofeo. Gracias a todos ❤️

Solicitud enviada!gracias por su ayuda por aqui!