POSSIBLE to have two platinums

AlexOffLimits

So, for example. When Elder Scrolls Online for ps5 came out. You can access your ps4 character due to being an online save. But (before they enabled retro actively unlocking trophies) you had to start a new character to obtain previous trophies.

Even though i think Auto-poping trophies is super lazy and super lame, ESO is one exception that I'd say it's acceptable being an MMO. So at least you could start anew to access those trophies. 

There is no option for that in this game? 

I understand that trophy hunters are not In the developers mind when making a game but that seems like a wild oversight that you can't have a second character or account or whatever. 

I hope this gets fixed for my fellow trophy hunters out there. 

https://forums.bhvr.com/Meet-Your-Maker/discussion/372873/meet-your-maker-patch-notes-4-19-2023/p1?new=1
- Fixed an issue which prevented players who participated in the Open Beta from unlocking the “Feed the Beast” achievement. 

- You may also unlock the 5 achievements associated with each Advisor by adding 10 more levels to the level you started with at launch.

?

2 hours ago, ARandomWord743 said:

https://forums.bhvr.com/Meet-Your-Maker/discussion/372873/meet-your-maker-patch-notes-4-19-2023/p1?new=1
- Fixed an issue which prevented players who participated in the Open Beta from unlocking the “Feed the Beast” achievement. 

- You may also unlock the 5 achievements associated with each Advisor by adding 10 more levels to the level you started with at launch.

1f62f.png

Yup can confirm I have both feed the beasts now. I levelled the chimera up one more time and it popped. Interestingly got the 10 level trophies before this patch so that might just be awareness to let people know. The defensive weapon trophy still doesn't pop but they are adding more weapons so may just have to wait till then

2 hours ago, Malachen said:

Yup can confirm I have both feed the beasts now. I levelled the chimera up one more time and it popped. Interestingly got the 10 level trophies before this patch so that might just be awareness to let people know. The defensive weapon trophy still doesn't pop but they are adding more weapons so may just have to wait till then

Chimera did not pop 4 me

pop finally after 2 times upgrade

i can confirm that on guard is the only one that cannot (for the moment) be achievable

for the 2 plat 

Edited by FilooGaroo

I'm already screwed by Worms Rumbles because "it's a normal behaviour to not being able to get platinum on both ps4 and ps5" (according to Team 17 -_-)

I learnt my lesson, i will wait for all patches / new weapons making both platinum a real thing, before starting the PS5 version ^^'

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 9:26 PM, seblegamer said:

I'm already screwed by Worms Rumbles because "it's a normal behaviour to not being able to get platinum on both ps4 and ps5" (according to Team 17 -_-)

Yeah, I typed pretty much the exact same thing in that forum. Team 17 are useless, and they're morons. I'm permanently stuck at 71% on the PS5. Pissed me off!

22 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

Just got it - ! 👍☺️

hopefully one day - they will patch worms too 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I contacted Team 17 for Worms so many times years ago ! I gave up on this one... if only they just add some new level to get lvl 51 and unlock lvl 50 trophy -_- (or patch their crappy game :D)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...