Time for another KYC - 20th edition

I need to make a correction. The two KEMCO titles I played, I said that CXC Create was the developer. But the developer is called EXE Create. When you see their logo, you see two Cs with wedges in them and get the wrong impression. xD

EDIT: You know, I should have just changed the posts right away and not guffawed with an apology. I fixed the developer data. I also added in the dev data for my current game.

Edited by Taruta13

5 hours ago, slicknick3822 said:

Game Preview

May 11th-15th

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Ldf8263.png

Developer: The Chinese Room

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Genre: Adventure

I know nothing about this game. I've heard good things about it. I enjoy my point n' click/walking sim/adventure games and I believe this is in that same vain. So I don't have much to say about this game, but hopefully I have a lot more to say about it afterwards!

I played this years ago for a KYC. I can’t stress enough that this is a WALKING simulator.  The story and environment are intriguing, but if you are doing a collectibles run, you might rage. It takes forever to get through the environment. And for months on end, you might hear “one…one…three…one…two…” in the back of your head. :P
Oh, the music is good too! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, PerryToxteth said:

I played this years ago for a KYC. I can’t stress enough that this is a WALKING simulator.  The story and environment are intriguing, but if you are doing a collectibles run, you might rage. It takes forever to get through the environment. And for months on end, you might hear “one…one…three…one…two…” in the back of your head. :P
Oh, the music is good too! 

We'll see how I feel about it afterwards, but I do enjoy walking sims, they're my go-to I don't feel like dealing with combat or rage video games, so we'll see how this one turns out lol

So I've made two changes to my list, as I found my PS3 again after moving to a new apartment.

Switched out Little Hope and Anno Mutationem for Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and X-Com Enemy Within. The final two PS3 games I haven't started yet from my by now small collection.

59 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

Biomutant

Sorry Voodoo. Mim pulled an audible here. She loves this type of game and it went on sale so I finally picked it up and started it yesterday. Not sure which of her games will get bumped off the list yet

No worries. The Sherlock game is solid.

Biomutant doesn't really go much beyond what you've experienced so far unfortunately.

I am near the first before the final boss...

He is such a bad; s* d*** 

Besides this game is a such a chill and nice pickup; this final boss first endcounter is benath good and evil...

Edited by Chirithy84
Cause I am clear with the first playtrough. Now I am need the rest of the trophies