Time for another KYC - 20th edition

Game #2 - The Callisto Protocol (PS4) - Preview

Ldefa75.png

Developer: PUBG Corporation

Publisher: Krafton

Genre: Survival Horror

Price: 59,99€ (PS4 only)

Alright time for game number two. This one I believe is supposed to be a spiritual successor to Dead Space, a franchise that I enjoyed for the most part, so this could be up my alley. Had no idea until today, that this is from the same studio that made PUBG and to be fair the only one of the games this developer made, that I actually played was the MMO Tera (passable btw).

• Like 4

I was so busy playing Asdivine Saga for the PS5 stack that I totally forgot about...

bannerme.png
Ld53a8d.png

Game #3: Heirs of the Kings
(PS5 version, because I need that girl's brown hair for the Kaledioscope challenge xD)

Developer: EXE Create

Publisher: Kemco

Genre: JRPG

So yeah, another Kemco title. I know very little about this game so I am going in blind. But rest assured it's probably yet another RPG with the same mechanics as every other Kemco title. :P

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 4

Short update. Progressed a good chunk through chapter 6. Far enough at least to witness it ticking the third of the aforementioned boxes... elevator ride fights (not quite an elevator, as it moves on rails forward instead of up or down). ?

Trophy count went to 20/33.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

@Psy-Tychist

@MarkusT1992

The third weight symbol is two weights, one much bigger than the other. Also I’m pretty sure your equip load also introduces just a slightly longer recovery time between swings. It isn’t super noticeable but I had no issues running around just under the 2nd cutoff for the entire game. 

• Like 1

Brief warning: I can't put up my amazing preview as it's thundering and raining heavy around me and I am scared that the power will go out halfway through this post, so I can't post a preview right now. Also, I have no idea which of the remaining seven games are going to be next. :(