Weekly Warrior obtainable again

shary96

25 minutes ago, shary96 said:

As title says.

I truly recommend you to get this trophy asap, because the weekly events could potentially cease when F1 23 comes out. I say this because the very same thing happened in F1 2021, which I started when 22 was already out and the weekly events were no longer accessible. If you start 2021 now and head over the multiplayer section, you'll see a giant lock in the selection screen, and the chances that the same thing could happen in F1 22 are very high. Fortunately, in 2021 no trophies are tied to that mode, but that's not the case here.

So again, obtain this pesky trophy before it's too late :D

Thank you ?? you deserve a vote up ⬆️ 

• Like 2

How frequent are ”featured” events in F1 22? The trophy specifies that both that and ”weekly” count (and esport events but wouldn’t personally rely on that).

In F1 2019 those remained after the release of 2020 and 2021 (I got mine in the autumn of ’21 and they are still running to this day), but they were probably a bit less frequent after the release of the next game. 

Do we have a reason to think that these will cease completely in F1 22?

Let me know if I’m missing something.

(I’ll pop the trophy just in case, don’t want to risk a series completion ?).

8 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

How frequent are ”featured” events in F1 22? The trophy specifies that both that and ”weekly” count (and esport events but wouldn’t personally rely on that).

Featured and weekly events are the same thing. Esport events are already ceased so don't count on that.

In F1 2019 those remained after the release of 2020 and 2021 (I got mine in the autumn of ’21 and they are still running to this day), but they were probably a bit less frequent after the release of the next game. 

In F1 2019 the events ceased in February of this year, so right now the Plat is unobtainable. Codies listened the community back then and extended the featured events indefinetly, but right now the decision is up to EA, and I just explained what they did in F1 2021.

Do we have a reason to think that these will cease completely in F1 22?

Read the first post ?

Edited by shary96

15 minutes ago, shary96 said:

Featured and weekly events are the same thing. Esport events are already ceased so don't count on that.

In F1 2019 the events ceased in February of this year, so right now the Plat is unobtainable. Codies listened the community back then and extended the featured events indefinetly, but right now the decision is up to EA, and I just explained what they did in F1 2021.

Read the OG post 1f44d.png

Wasn't aware that the F1 2019 events had ceased. At first glance it looked attainable but that doesn't seem to be the case. Cant trust EA to keep anything open. 

Better get these out of the way then ?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ellileon said:

Does anybody know when the next Weekly Challenge will pop up? At the moment there is now way to earn the trophy..

Ugh, that's what I feared... do you see a giant lock in the selection screen?

Just to be sure they will add more events in next weeks i’ve texted to EA support and i’m waiting to see their answer. I’ll update soon because if platinum will become unachievable it’s going to be very tedious and frustrating. 

Edited by Matte_XIV
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Matte_XIV said:

Just to be sure they will add more events in next weeks i’ve texted to EA support and i’m waiting to see their answer. I’ll update soon because if platinum will become unachievable it’s going to be very tedious and frustrating. 

Me too I already sent a ticket.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Matte_XIV said:

I don't hope so, because i Just started the game one week after the Events stopped appearing... 

But that would be really Bad if they stop providing Events immediatly after 23 comes out. 

They answered me today saying that at the moment they don’t have any official information about that trophy and weekly events. They also suggested me to stay tuned and give a look on the official EA site and Twitter account.. i don’t have good vibes right now ?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Matte_XIV said:

They answered me today saying that at the moment they don’t have any official information about that trophy and weekly events. They also suggested me to stay tuned and give a look on the official EA site and Twitter account.. i don’t have good vibes right now 1f629.png

For F*ck sake...i started this game one day after the last weekly event disappeared....this can't be true men ?