New PS4 stack?

Prometheous101

14 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Havent played the game, just wondering why the late sync for whatever this list is.

Judging by the recent players it would seem to be the AS region stack. I see HK and JP accounts having earned trophies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Judging by the recent players it would seem to be the AS region stack. I see HK and JP accounts having earned trophies.

EU and NA would be my guess. Asian stores usually get the NA lists and they would've been the only ones with the game for a while due to time zones.

• Like 1

Checked couple of raw frame rate videos for ps4 looks like its pretty decent version. Stays at 30 and they made a fps unlock toggle so if you are playing ps4 version on ps5 you'll get that 60fps. So not a horrible option for a stack. Only downside is frequent loading times which can be again shortened on ps5. 

41 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

EU and NA would be my guess. Asian stores usually get the NA lists and they would've been the only ones with the game for a while due to time zones.

NA stack is actually the global version from what I know, EU is the only "Regional Stack" for most games.

Edited by Prometheous101

8 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

NA stack is actually the global version from what I know, EU is the only "Regional Stack" for most games.

Not always. Sometimes the EU stack is the global one, then the NA version gets to be the regional stack e.g. Earth Defense: World Brothers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OnuR10Ly said:

Checked couple of raw frame rate videos for ps4 looks like its pretty decent version. Stays at 30 and they made a fps unlock toggle so if you are playing ps4 version on ps5 you'll get that 60fps. So not a horrible option for a stack. Only downside is frequent loading times which can be again shortened on ps5. 

yes. Fast travel and initial load are around 20s with the ps5 ssd vs 40-45 on ps4 natively. Still obviously slower than the <5s ps5 native version

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KingFrak said:

Is there autopop from ps4 to ps5?

It doesn't look like it. I've checked the recent earners and the fastest is just under 2 days, which suggests there's either only partial auto-pop so most of the trophies have to be redone from scratch or you have to make strategic saves to move over.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...