Platinum email?...

willy_XWX

Ok so today I checked my email and I end up seeing one from PlayStation congratulating me on getting the Call Of Duty Platinum trophy, and I just thought that was weird like have they ever done that before and why? So has anyone else gotten something like this before? Also it's weird since I got that Platinum like two months ago.

I just got one yesterday for my AC4 plat. However, it said I was part of the 1.53%. which is much lower than this sites percentage. Weird

They have a far larger sample size. Unless the psn account is added here, the trophies are not tracked. You should be able to see the numbers on the moblie playstation app if you want to have a look.

I believe the highest obtained platinum on the ps3 was AC2. But that was a few years back so it could uave changed.

They have a far larger sample size. Unless the psn account is added here, the trophies are not tracked. You should be able to see the numbers on the moblie playstation app if you want to have a look.

I believe the highest obtained platinum on the ps3 was AC2. But that was a few years back so it could uave changed.

That makes sense. Don't know why I didn't think of that factor earlier. The sample size from this site is obviously smaller and more focused. :)

Interesting! It sounds like Sony is starting to expand to third party games now, they have been doing it for a while now with certain exclusive games, starting with Killzone 2. After that I got one for Killzone 3, The Last of Us, and (I think) Beyond: Two Souls

It used to always say "You are the 0.01%" which is now obviously inaccurate, they seem to put the actual PSN percentages in the new emails, cool! I haven't gotten anything yet, but then again I didn't purchase NFS, Ghosts, or ACIV late last year.