Autopop now works.

On 12/16/2023 at 6:26 PM, TrafLaw96 said:

Excuse me, I just bought ps5 and downloaded DBD for ps5. Some of the trophies didn't autopop, I only have 133 out of my 149 earned trophies on PS4. Any clues about why those 16 didn't pop? For example one is adept gabriel, but several "adept" trophies popped normally. 

The latest DLC doesn't autopop and in the base game some don't autopop but it's random. Personally, I missed the 4 deaths and 4 sacrifices in the base game. Otherwise, everything autops until the Forged in fog Chapter DLC in my side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/19/2023 at 1:36 PM, buenoofspain said:

The latest DLC doesn't autopop and in the base game some don't autopop but it's random. Personally, I missed the 4 deaths and 4 sacrifices in the base game. Otherwise, everything autops until the Forged in fog Chapter DLC in my side.

Same problem just happened to me 😐 so it doesn't seems like they fixed the problem yet. 

Did you manage to find a solution? 

Is it already confirmed that all trophies auto pop now? I did the Alan Wake trophies on PS5 so I thought I would get them on PS4 too. Started the PS4 version and instantly popped all other trophies i was missing on the PS4 version….adept trophies and all forged in fog trophies too. 🥰 THANK GOD!

Edited by hizi90

• 2 weeks later...

my problem with autopop is level 10 and 25. have these on ps4 and didn't autopop on ps5. tried to buy a dlc with Alan Wake to get these from the beginning and nothing happened. don't know how to fix it. i saw topic with the same problem and there wasn't solution too

5 minutes ago, Barinjar said:

my problem with autopop is level 10 and 25. have these on ps4 and didn't autopop on ps5. tried to buy a dlc with Alan Wake to get these from the beginning and nothing happened. don't know how to fix it. i saw topic with the same problem and there wasn't solution too

Same here, i bought a New character and tried to upgrade their perks to LVL 3 but The trophy continues not popping. I talked with some people that made the autopop previously and had problems with bugged trophies, they said they got the trophies in the next update, so that's our hope.  I Think the New chapter is coming in the next days so... Let's cheer this make that bugged trophies obtainable again.

9 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

If I auto pop trophies to ps4 then earn some more on ps5, would these trophies auto pop on ps4 or can you only do it once?

you just need to enter that version of the game you need to autopop

12 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

If I auto pop trophies to ps4 then earn some more on ps5, would these trophies auto pop on ps4 or can you only do it once?

You can auto pop them on PS4 everytime you earn new trophies on PS5 version and do both versions simultaneously, but it's a one action partial autopop.

5 hours ago, henricuz said:

I got Shine On and Under Pressure autopopped on PS4 during the loading screen, no need to redo the action

The big majority of The trophies pops on the load screen, although, if some don't pop, It's just redo the action one time, my '"Milk'n cookies" trophy don't auto popped in the loading, but i just had to pick another item on the basement and It popped

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone confirm that glithced trophies with the update are popup? I updated, logged in, and the trophies are gone. I had one unfinished surv, I got it to level 10, and it still didn't popup

Maybe I did something wrong

Edited by Barinjar

51 minutes ago, Barinjar said:

Can someone confirm that glithced trophies with the update are popup? I updated, logged in, and the trophies are gone. I had one unfinished surv, I got it to level 10, and it still didn't popup

Some trophies are still really bugged. Like Knights Adept and secondary trophy. I did the autopop whilst Knight was killswitched, got everything except the 2 mentioned, came back on PS4 version after Knight came back and his trophies never auto-popped. Had to do them all again. Still doing Knight's guard trophy now coz of the bug

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barinjar said:

My missing trophy Are "Skillfull" upgrade a perk to level 3, I Was waiting for the update to fix it but unfortunately it's still bugged too.

• Like 2

Just finished all new 6 dlc trophies on PS5 version. Went to ps4 version to autopop all 6 new dlc trophies. All of them popped except one with is Movie Buff. Weird that all the trophies popped except Movie Buff. Luckily Movie Buff isn't so hard to do again but its a bit glitchy when it comes to auto popping trophies.

Edited by nooitzben

14 hours ago, nooitzben said:

Just finished all new 6 dlc trophies on PS5 version. Went to ps4 version to autopop all 6 new dlc trophies. All of them popped except one with is Movie Buff. Weird that all the trophies popped except Movie Buff. Luckily Movie Buff isn't so hard to do again but its a bit glitchy when it comes to auto popping trophies.

Same here.

27 minutes ago, TimeHuntress said:

Anyone know something about autopopping from ps4 version to ps5 version? 

These two mention PS4 > PS5 autopop

On 2/27/2024 at 4:03 PM, Barinjar said:

you just need to enter that version of the game you need to autopop

On 2/27/2024 at 7:24 PM, eneas_presidente said:

You can auto pop them on PS4 everytime you earn new trophies on PS5 version and do both versions simultaneously, but it's a one action partial autopop.

7 hours ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

The map related trophy for this DLC doesn't autopop so you will have to redo it again till it's fixed.

Man, that's annoying because with an offering you only have a 50% of getting the movie theater and also it's an offering killers are likely to dodge since Garden of Joy is considered very survivor sided and the theater also seems to lean survivor.

11 hours ago, TimeHuntress said:

Anyone know something about autopopping from ps4 version to ps5 version? 

PS5 > PS4 : full autopop but not for Movie Buff

PS4 > PS5 : not full autopop (the 100 and 500 sacrifices, the 4 kills and sacrifices in 1 game pop randomly, trophies after the knight's chapter and a few map trophies are not autopop (as per the previous update)

Edited by buenoofspain
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

The map related trophy for this DLC doesn't autopop so you will have to redo it again till it's fixed.

How long until it's fixed? I might just try and get it again on PS4