Autopop now works.

19 hours ago, Nerkey said:

Yes I did it for "hit 30 Survivors using a Tail attack"

It’s weird though because if you do it on PS4 fist and then PS5 it doesn’t autopop or save any progress. Usually it’s the other way around but maybe it’s because the PS5 version tracks progress for each trophy idk 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 2:57 PM, Sawamura-018 said:

Hi, now how is the situation about autopop? I played only the ps4 version and got platinum + variuos dlc trophies.

If I start the ps5 ver will autopop its or not? Thx

now you need to complete every action  once,Getting out from asylum without Hit...Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with the prestige trophies, they simply don't unlock for me after transferring my save from Ps4-->Ps5. I've already tried to level up some characters, but the prestige and level trophies don't appear. I really don't know what to do, has anyone managed to solve this?

Edited by TheLost-16

• 2 weeks later...

Does the PS5 to PS4 works now again aswell?

Edit: they do! Popped all except the 5 adept wins with universal perks, but thats because the PS4 version requires 5 instead of the PS5 versions 1.

Damn just saw that they changed the PS4 version trophy for skilled huntress down to 20 instead of 100. You still need 24 meter instead of 20 meters like on steam and Xbox, but still a lot less grindy. Only missing 2 trophies to get 100% on the PS4 version.

Can't wait until the DLC/additional chapter reaches 125 trophies then i can finally delete the PS4 version and stop playing it since we will get additional chapter 2.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2

I tried the autopop from PS5 to PS4 today. I've got 100% on the PS5 stack (including all the new Chucky trophies) and have never touched the PS4 version until this point. Here's everything that didn't pop:

Base Game
- The Grand Sacrifice
- Blood on your face
- Medic
- Handyman

Demise of the Faithful Chapter
- Wounded Healer

(Neither Medic, Handyman or Wounded Healer popped when I healed a teammate or repaired a gen in a match so it looks like it wants me to start those from scratch)

Chapter XIII
- Tools of the Trade
- Expert Generalist
- Skilled Generalist
(All the above makes sense as I got these back when they were originally the adepts for Steve, Nancy and Demogorgon and the gen escape for Hawkins Lab, hence I never fulfilled the full requirements for them on PS5)

ALL-KILL Chapter
- Adept Yun-Jin

Forged in Fog Chapter
- Cruelty Loves Company
- Adept Knight
- Rebuilding the Borgo
- Lifting the Fog
- Adept Vittorio

(The only trophy to autopop from the Knight chapter was A Fast Death)

Cross-posted in the PS5 topic.

Edited by LC-Fraggers

PS4>PS5

I had the prestige trophies already on ps5, but the trophies that didn't pop for me are

"In a public match, kill 4 survivors in a single match."

"In a public match, get 4 sacrifices in a single match."

Easy enough but annoyingly, this too. 

"In public matches, hit survivors 500 times with The Doctor's Shock Therapy attack." (progress 325/500)

Might as well grind that for the second plat, but it's tedious to play the game how it's not intended to be played. 

I can confirm the PS4 > PS5 is still a broken mess, I've the 100% on PS4.

Here's what didn't unlock post Chucky update:

Base Game:

• A bite for the entity/feast for the entity - tried 1 action and only counted as 1, no way I'll do this shit again
  • Blood on your face

SAW Chapter:

• I want to play a game - tried 1 action and only got 52/125 right away, then only increments by 1

Demise of the faithful Chapter:

• Wounded healer

Forged in fog Chapter:

• Rebuilding the borgo
  • Lifting the fog
  • Adept Vittorio

From Tools of torment to Chucky Chapters:

• Nothing unlocked at all

They really messed up big time, I can't even understand how people get certain trophies that for me the PS5 list decided to skip completely.

Even today I checked that someone did Outta nowhere on the PS4 and when they went to the PS5 the game decided to pop that.

Extremely ridiculous, I mainly play survivor and most of the annoying stuff actually didn't unlock.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...