Autopop now works.

2 hours ago, THJamie said:

Ah okay, I guess I'll just have to get those trophies again. Is it the same with the Handyman trophy for competing 100 generators? 

That one should work with the multiplying glitch on startup but I already had it so can't confirm, sorry.

10 minutes ago, xKurosakiSama said:

Okay so i launched the ps4 ver and i didn't auto pop anything at all... i'm kinda stressed that i have to do everything from scratch! Aren't i? Please tell me i'm wrong about it or does anyone have an idea what's happening?

This is behaviour we are talking about. They can't wipe their own bum without a finger slipping in it. Nothing ever works as advertised. If you are lucky it works 50% of the time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Quink666 said:

This is behaviour we are talking about. They can't wipe their own bum without a finger slipping in it. Nothing ever works as advertised. If you are lucky it works 50% of the time.

Oh man you totally right about it... they never ever fix things in a good way at all, if they fix a bug they ruin another thing and yeah we must wait until the next patch what a waste of time for real

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mati11120 said:

Yes, they fixed it in recent sneaky patch 

How could they have fixed it since auto-pop was clearly intentionally added in 7.1.0 "Fixed an issue that caused trophies don't get updated properly when changing device of PS4 or PS5" 

Then the 7.1.1 patch notes say "Fixed an issue that caused trophies to be unlocked without real progression on PS5" which seems to imply fixing the progress glitch people were abusing?

Like auto-pop is something you don't add accidentally. I mean, BHVR could probably accidentally add it, but if it was an accident, why mention it in the patch notes?

24 minutes ago, Lion_Squid said:

How could they have fixed it since auto-pop was clearly intentionally added in 7.1.0 "Fixed an issue that caused trophies don't get updated properly when changing device of PS4 or PS5" 

Then the 7.1.1 patch notes say "Fixed an issue that caused trophies to be unlocked without real progression on PS5" which seems to imply fixing the progress glitch people were abusing?

Like auto-pop is something you don't add accidentally. I mean, BHVR could probably accidentally add it, but if it was an accident, why mention it in the patch notes?

my guess is they want to add proper auto pop but they can't get it just right yet. i think they will re anable it while trying to avoid the bugs

On 04/08/2023 at 2:57 PM, Doctor_Gunner said:

my guess is they want to add proper auto pop but they can't get it just right yet. i think they will re anable it while trying to avoid the bugs

that's what I thought too. For me, the glitch popped my ps4 trophies on ps5 and my ps5 trophies on ps4. It functioned as autopop for me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...