Autopop now works.

On 7/5/2023 at 10:23 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Looks like on the Public Test Build for Nicholas Cage's release right now, trophy progress being transferred from PS4 to PS5 is finally happening. 1f631.png It is on the PTB patch notes:

• Fixed an issue that caused trophies to not get updated properly when changing device of PS4 or PS5.

"We must wait the end of the month for Cage to go live and see if it actually works... Skilled Huntress I earned on PS4 ..."

This is the ONE trophy why I haven't converted to PS5 version of the game. No way I was going to repeat that...

If this is true... I'm excited. Time will tell! (I assumed it would never happen so this is very good news!)

The only trophy that didn't autopop for me that I already earned on the PS4 version was the "Blood on your face" trophy for killing (by hand) all four survivors.

Also there seems to be a bit of a glitch going on right now, because every time I restarted the game my initial progress got added on top. For example I must have had 2/100 for "Skilled Huntress" and restarted my game twice in the hopes of popping "Blood on your face", and now it shows 6/100 for the Huntress trophy. 

38 minutes ago, MANU1950 said:

You said me if I play the PS4 version I  pops all trophies??( I have 100% in PS5)

You should be able to get everything to pop then including the adept trophies when you log in! Everything popped for me besides a couple of killer adept trophies for whatever reason but i'm not complaining as I thought I would have to do most of them all over again. I was really shocked that evil incarnate and the adept trophies showed up was not expecting that

I had mostly everything on PS4 besides a few trophies and booted up PS5 version for trophies I had not unlocked on that version yet. I haven't tried PS5 > PS4 yet

EDIT: Everything works the exact same way including adepts on PS5 > PS4 versions. You will now only have to do adept trophies one time on whatever specific version you're playing and boot up the other version and boom easy trophy! The only adept trophies that didn't pop for me were adept Knight and Vittorio so maybe they are possibly bugged IDK but everything else pops with no problems!

Edited by ClintonLS90

13 minutes ago, Lojtana said:

The only trophy that didn't autopop for me that I already earned on the PS4 version was the "Blood on your face" trophy for killing (by hand) all four survivors.

Also there seems to be a bit of a glitch going on right now, because every time I restarted the game my initial progress got added on top. For example I must have had 2/100 for "Skilled Huntress" and restarted my game twice in the hopes of popping "Blood on your face", and now it shows 6/100 for the Huntress trophy. 

This is happening to me as well for the huntress trophy, and also for the escape RPD 20 times trophy. I had 4 escapes on RPD, then 8, 12 and 16 upon each restart.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Summers_day122 said:

This is happening to me as well for the huntress trophy, and also for the escape RPD 20 times trophy. I had 4 escapes on RPD, then 8, 12 and 16 upon each restart.

Hi, in this case did you got trophy popped after 5th time?

13 minutes ago, Summers_day122 said:

Same I only had 5 escapes counted for that trophy and logged out of PS5 version into the PS4 version and when I logged back over to the PS5 the trophy popped! Some of the other trophies that didn't pop for the first time like some adepts are working now too so if you had a specific trophy that didn't pop the first time just log out and back in and they should pop

EDIT: The trophy popped for me on PS5 version of the game but not on the PS4 version. I will have to see if the trophy pops after escaping and opening the exit gate on RPD one time

Edited by ClintonLS90
  • Like 1

I have a feeling that the way autopop works is glitched tbh. I had very little progress on hiding seeker for example and after logging out and booting up PS5 version 3 or 4 times the trophy popped. It seems that all trophies you already had will pop for you instantly and whatever else you don't will just pop one at a time when loggging back in and out of the game 

Edited by ClintonLS90

1 minute ago, ClintonLS90 said:

I have a feeling that they way autopop works is glitched tbh. I had very little progress on hiding seeker for example and after logging out and booting up PS5 version 3 or 4 times the trophy popped. It seems that all trophies you already had will pop for you instantly and whatever else you don't will just pop when loggging back in and out of the game 

It’s adding progress to trophies I don’t have on ps4 and I wasn’t going for yet on ps5, just unlocked another trophy by logging back in

• Like 1

Just now, dawnofthedead34 said:

It’s adding progress to trophies I don’t have on ps4 and I wasn’t going for yet on ps5, just unlocked another trophy by logging back in

Yep! It seems like it just continuously adds to the counter every time you log out and back into the game. I don't think that's how BHVR intended this but their game is so buggy it doesn't surprise me.

• Like 2

Just now, ClintonLS90 said:

Yep! It seems like it just continuously adds to the counter every time you log out and back into the game. I don't think that's how BHVR intended this but their game is so buggy it doesn't surprise me.

It’s odd tho, not every trophy is getting the glitch. Only a few. 1000 hatchet throws, nemisis trophy, locker hiding, hex blessing, and the dredge trophy oh and oni trophy are the only ones that have had the glitch for me

• Like 2

Just now, dawnofthedead34 said:

It’s odd tho, not every trophy is getting the glitch. Only a few. 1000 hatchet throws, nemisis trophy, locker hiding, hex blessing, and the dredge trophy oh and oni trophy are the only ones that have had the glitch for me

I had no progress to collision course before this patch and now it says I have 5/10 counted for the trophy so it adds every time I log back in and out the game. 

4 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Lol!! I had 3 down with huntress at 24 meters but i have 6 now. Guess ill login for anoither 32 times to get that trophy.

That trophy was pure hell! You will get no complaints from me!

Just now, ClintonLS90 said:

I had no progress to collision course before this patch and now it says I have 5/10 counted for the trophy so it adds every time I log back in and out the game. 

Yea I didn’t understand it. Because I’m not getting progress on my trophies that had 0 out of 10 but some trophies get a lot of progress when I log in

3 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

That trophy was pure hell! You will get no complaints from me!

IT is also the only trophy i need for 100% on the PS5 version of the game (besides the new trophies). Guess i'll take this one for free. Don't want to suffer anymore.

1 minute ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

Yea I didn’t understand it. Because I’m not getting progress on my trophies that had 0 out of 10 but some trophies get a lot of progress when I log in

Because you neeed some progress on them.... 0 * 0 = 0. 

I only get 3 per login because thats what i had before the patch.

Edited by Quink666

After fooling around with this for the past hour the only thing I wasn't able to pop that I already had was Adept Knight and Adept Vitorrio. Everything else popped after logging back in 5 or 6 times for whatever version of the game I was fooling around with. The adept survivors I had not unlocked yet on both version did not pop either which is a good thing as I would rather earn them legit but everything else will pop eventually it seems as long as you have progress on it as it appers progress adds to the counter every time you log out and back in to the game