Elite Racer

samy002

ATTENTION!

If anyone is still tackling this plat/trophy, F1 23 will be a part of the PS PLUS Essential March Line-up

The game will probably get a influx off players for a couple weeks. So if your still doing this get on it! 

15 hours ago, willmill97 said:

My guess would be though that the ps+ crowd would overpopulate bronze league for a bit but lose interest by silver. It wouldn't help with the issue of the lack of people in gold league

I agree with this tbh, think most people might get to silver, maybe gold 1 but then after seeing how shit the game and online is they just quit

On 2/24/2024 at 9:11 PM, Nemesi_Nera said:

Only 10/100 no elite spots, so I went back to G2 to try again this week

Now 21/100, 2 elite slots opened up. I'm first in my group with 3.8k points, third player has only 1.6k points

So on Monday I'm getting the elite trophy finally!

What the best time to start in the week 

19 hours ago, Blue_Nose_2k20 said:

What the best time to start in the week 

As soon as the the event starts on Monday morning.

On Gold 2 you can still race with silver 2 so you will benefit from the influx of people of ps plus + start of real f1.

The problem is Ea. They will likely shut down the rankings as the new f1 24 comes out, so you have 1-2 months left to reach elite. Just so you know.

Since I obtained the trophy I can confirm this platinum is 8/10 difficulty. Nothing more.

With 60% time consuming and 40% skills.

TrackMania, Dirt rally 2.0, NFS prestige are 9/10 because they are 100% skills dependant.

Gran turismo sport.... 

......I mean seriously? That is 7/10, you can sit in E lobbies against players who don't even know how to turn 😂 in f1 23 you can't race against bronze in Gold 2, for this reason it is harder than gt sport.

Edited by Nemesi_Nera

On 2/29/2024 at 4:00 AM, willmill97 said:

My guess would be though that the ps+ crowd would overpopulate bronze league for a bit but lose interest by silver. It wouldn't help with the issue of the lack of people in gold league

On 2/29/2024 at 7:08 PM, CosmoWolf_ said:

I agree with this tbh, think most people might get to silver, maybe gold 1 but then after seeing how shit the game and online is they just quit

If the system is anything like how all other ranked modes in other games play out, it should still help. It'll act as a ripple effect. Huge influx of bronze players allow the better bronzes to win easier and gain points which pushes them into silver, who then help the better silver racers into gold.

More players means more bad racers for bronze and silver to gain points on and climb, and also, more potentially better players who will naturally get to gold anyway.

Unless this game has some super whack points system where winning doesn't matter..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nemesi_Nera said:

As soon as the the event starts on Monday morning.

On Gold 2 you can still race with silver 2 so you will benefit from the influx of people of ps plus + start of real f1.

The problem is Ea. They will likely shut down the rankings as the new f1 24 comes out, so you have 1-2 months left to reach elite. Just so you know.

Since I obtained the trophy I can confirm this platinum is 8/10 difficulty. Nothing more.

With 60% time consuming and 40% skills.

TrackMania, Dirt rally 2.0, NFS prestige are 9/10 because they are 100% skills dependant.

Gran turismo sport.... 

......I mean seriously? That is 7/10, you can sit in E lobbies against players who don't even know how to turn 😂 in f1 23 you can't race against bronze in Gold 2, for this reason it is harder than gt sport.

Am on gold 2 just this week had group am just trying to stay in and try again next week 

On 2/28/2024 at 6:00 PM, willmill97 said:

What’s the best time and day to start am in gold 2 didn’t get it last week 

On 3/2/2024 at 1:35 PM, RedDevil757 said:

I hope it does. Nice to have skill based trophies. Makes it all the more sweeter when the platinum pops

Only if the game works well. It serves no purpose to create skill-based trophies when the penalty and corners system is so messed up, the online trophies are all buggy and you have a weird toxic community. In GT even the lowest ranked races are respectable, and the penalties are severe in that sense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeanolt said:

Only if the game works well. It serves no purpose to create skill-based trophies when the penalty and corners system is so messed up, the online trophies are all buggy and you have a weird toxic community. In GT even the lowest ranked races are respectable, and the penalties are severe in that sense.

True.

• Like 1

Oh wow, 5th to 3rd and got fastest lap and I got the grand total of 4 points in a 10 car race 😅. May have to retire getting the 2 ranked trophy’s, just doesn’t seem v respectful of players unless I’m missing something obvious.

Edited by Arophous

2 hours ago, Arophous said:

Oh wow, 5th to 3rd and got fastest lap and I got the grand total of 4 points in a 10 car race 😅. May have to retire getting the 2 ranked trophy’s, just doesn’t seem v respectful of players unless I’m missing something obvious.

Need to have 15 plus players and lots of clean laps 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arophous said:

the points system is so scuffed, there's genuinely no consistent rules at all

Well, just found out it's a joke indeed.

Since there is a promotion end of today, thought I could get one.

Entered a session, only one joined. Said let's try it out anyways. Got pole position, and won the race. No contact, although had a couple of warnings for track limits (those things are too delicate ffs...). Wasted 15 laps for the amazing reward of 0 points! This is ridiculous...why let a session begin if you need at least x players to award points?? They really fucked this up. Knew coming in it would be a hassle, but this is beyond expectations.

Sooo you can never get promoted then when this dies down...amazing stuff from EA as always

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In this game you can break test the player behind you, making him retire with no penalty at all, not even the warning 😂

The skill required is just qualifying on the first 2 rows and pit very late.

To avoid those players

No matter how fast you are. Midfield=death

so try to improve your quali lap time.

Edited by Nemesi_Nera

Maybe it depends on my super low latency (< 30ms) but I never have problems in the midfield.

Positioning is not as relevant as clean driving. So if you have the feeling that there is a dirty driver behind you, just let him pass. 
In the lower groups (lower than Gold 1) it's easy to earn 50 Points+ if you follow the rules of the Roadmap.

Clean Driving, 15+ Players in the Group. 

If I start 16 or lower and finish 11 or 12 I still get around 40 to 50 points if all laps are clean.

I would assume, if I would had 3-4 warnings but placed 7 - 9th place there would be less points for that.

Also I think the way to go is:
Silver II to Gold II to Elite. 

Gold 1 lobbies are also rare on weekdays.

• Like 2

I did have better luck in Silver one following the guidance @xhounz mentioned, purposefully in larger lobby (>16 ideally), go off track quick as can for last place start (just make sure to finish the one-lap), then just be clean. I managed to get into Gold 1 from Silver 1 today… now the hard times I guess of keeping it clean. Did have scare after someone had a Friday blast taking my Gold 1 spot but luck would be with me after they lost 100 points or so and I only needed a couple of races to overtake Sun night. Def a stressful couple of trophy’s if ever there was one 😅.

On 2/28/2024 at 5:52 PM, N1ELS96- said:

ATTENTION!

If anyone is still tackling this plat/trophy, F1 23 will be a part of the PS PLUS Essential March Line-up

The game will probably get a influx off players for a couple weeks. So if your still doing this get on it! 

You guys can correct me if I'm wrong... but I think if you're attempting this trophy as a new player who received the game via PS plus, you cannot get the trophy until at least April now.
Reason being there isn't enough time to push through the ranks to reach elite before the season ends (3 weeks from now).
Even if you started the game last week when it first came out on PS Plus, you could still theoretically reach Elite but only upon completion of the season (meaning you'd get demoted straight back into Gold with the trophy not popping). Unless that glitch has somehow been fixed now?

20 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

You guys can correct me if I'm wrong... but I think if you're attempting this trophy as a new player who received the game via PS plus, you cannot get the trophy until at least April now.
Reason being there isn't enough time to push through the ranks to reach elite before the season ends (3 weeks from now).
Even if you started the game last week when it first came out on PS Plus, you could still theoretically reach Elite but only upon completion of the season (meaning you'd get demoted straight back into Gold with the trophy not popping). Unless that glitch has somehow been fixed now?

They did indeed fix the glitch were the trophy did not pop at the end of the season. So you could still get it but I dont know how the playerbase is rn, looking at the latest achievers seems there is not a lot of people and with the new game announcement I dont expect a lot of people to reach Elite anymore, One of the worst trophies invented into a F1 game. 

16 hours ago, xhounz said:

Maybe it depends on my super low latency (< 30ms) but I never have problems in the midfield.

Positioning is not as relevant as clean driving. So if you have the feeling that there is a dirty driver behind you, just let him pass. 
In the lower groups (lower than Gold 1) it's easy to earn 50 Points+ if you follow the rules of the Roadmap.

Clean Driving, 15+ Players in the Group. 

If I start 16 or lower and finish 11 or 12 I still get around 40 to 50 points if all laps are clean.

I would assume, if I would had 3-4 warnings but placed 7 - 9th place there would be less points for that.

Also I think the way to go is:
Silver II to Gold II to Elite. 

Gold 1 lobbies are also rare on weekdays.

I totally agree with this, just finished a race last week with 16 persons in the lobby, I started 12 and finished 3 with multiple cornercutting, driving offroad, and a 5-second penalty for speeding in the pitlane. I only got +12 even with driver of the day. I'd also assume that you do not race with the lower category, which will deduct a large amount of points.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, whittle181 said:

yeah so at a minimum it's 3 weeks to get from bronze to elite.

they did fix the glitch where if you ranked up on season reset day, you wouldn't get the trophy.

doesn't seem like many people are bothering with this trophy or plat either and I'm not surprised. Hello Neighbour 2 has more players on here haha

Edited by CosmoWolf_