GTA Online Getting Heists in Spring

G3RY5F

If you haven't already heard GTA is finally getting the online heists that players deserved.

Deserved? Why do we deserve it? The gaming community is a bunch of privileged whiny bitches that kick off as soon as they don't get 100% of what they want, when they want it. We don't deserve shit.

Ok if they make the online more bearable and less of a grind

No-one is going to play with you Mem.  I've put posters up everywhere.  'Beware of LeProd's helicopter assisted suicides.'

Either way, I'm glad the heists are coming, fortunately, I've not burnt myself out on the MP, I'm only level 30 something. This should finally make clans worthwhile.

• Like 4

No-one is going to play with you Mem.  I've put posters up everywhere.  'Beware of LeProd's helicopter assisted suicides.'.

I always knew I'd be famous for something. Oh well I'd better play with myself then.

Oh and the like was for whining bitches, not the description of my cannon fodder techniques

Deserved? Why do we deserve it? The gaming community is a bunch of privileged whiny bitches that kick off as soon as they don't get 100% of what they want, when they want it. We don't deserve shit.

1. We deserve it since we paid a lot of money for this game, and they said the heists were coming, still nothing

2. I don't know about you but I ain't a whiny bitch, I don't cry if I don't get what I want, because no one gives free shit to anyone you always have to pay to get your shit

• Like 1

1. We deserve it since we paid a lot of money for this game, and they said the heists were coming, still nothing

2. I don't know about you but I ain't a whiny bitch, I don't cry if I don't get what I want, because no one gives free shit to anyone you always have to pay to get your shit

Mate, R* has never given a release date for heists, they said they were coming so they can come at any time. Just be patient, they haven't delayed anything or let us down.

Not to mention it's free. How many times do we get FREE DLC? Once a lifetime maybe. 

1 - Euhm, actually you paid a lot of money for the game that was on the disc, not potential extras.

2 - I beg to differ on several points, but some people give loads of free stuff, shit or not

Edited by Memnoch

The heists was the whole premise of the multiplayer. It was supposed to be a cross between the 4 leaf Shamrock mission from GTAIV and Payday.

All that was ever talked about was the heists and 6 months later its still not there.

Last time I experienced that level of wank it was the Clans aspect of COD MW3. Clan activities were added 7 months after the game was released and they were promised in the game reveal a full year earlier.

The heists was the whole premise of the multiplayer. It was supposed to be a cross between the 4 leaf Shamrock mission from GTAIV and Payday.

All that was ever talked about was the heists and 6 months later its still not there.

Last time I experienced that level of wank it was the Clans aspect of COD MW3. Clan activities were added 7 months after the game was released and they were promised in the game reveal a full year earlier.

I know I've been waiting for heists since October too. One of the reasons I've been delaying playing the multiplayer and getting my rank up.

I've seen footage of how the heists play out.

In terms of gameplay they're just like any of the other co-op online missions. You basically rob a particular location and defend the area to collect as much cash as possible. Then once you have the loot you have to get out and escape the police.

They play a lot like the Kane & Lynch heists if you ever played those, but the K&L heists were a lot more fun due to the betrayal system and cop feature.

The GTA heists aren't that much of a deal, and if the fans hadn't yacked on and on at Rockstar for these, they would have no doubt been released sooner. Instead the fans created an over-hyped demand for an average mission type, which then worked in the favour of Rockstar in keeping people curious and delaying the heists held back. When these are released I think there will be a huge volume of 'meh' posts.

I've seen footage of how the heists play out.

In terms of gameplay they're just like any of the other co-op online missions. You basically rob a particular location and defend the area to collect as much cash as possible. Then once you have the loot you have to get out and escape the police.

They play a lot like the Kane & Lynch heists if you ever played those, but the K&L heists were a lot more fun due to the betrayal system and cop feature.

The GTA heists aren't that much of a deal, and if the fans hadn't yacked on and on at Rockstar for these, they would have no doubt been released sooner. Instead the fans created an over-hyped demand for an average mission type, which then worked in the favour of Rockstar in keeping people curious and delaying the heists held back. When these are released I think there will be a huge volume of 'meh' posts.

Link to gameplay???

Alright, for everyone who is saying we did not pay for heists and that it's free DLC is wrong.

For one, that is like saying the Online mode was a free DLC.

When I got my game on September 17, I was only able to play the singleplayer so is that what I paid for? NO, I knew about online, and I knew about heists. Therefore, I paid for it! I did not pay for the Valentine's Day massacre, but I did pay for Online and I did pay for heists because THEY ANNOUNCED IT BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.

They did also announce that before the game was even released that online would be delayed and released at a later date along with online heists. Also I understand that you are saying that you only brought this game for the online aspect but that still doesn't take away from the amazing and extremely detailed single player experience they offered that would easily of kept you going until the multiplayer was released :) 

They won't start making heists available if people are still bringing RP/Money glitches and custom DNS Servers. 

I even wonder how Rockstar will make the heists so each member in the mission gets fair equal amount of money.. Users on that game are so selfish and they rage if you tend to take the meth/drugs and bring it back to Gerland (example)