FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

Got the plat a few minutes ago, very happy to have this one out of my backlog, even if it means doing it this cheesy way. If CRT ends up banning everyone for autopopping this then they can [REDACTED] because it's an in-game feature that the devs massively overlooked and we're currently exploiting, not an external tool of any sort. Im just hoping this autopop stuff stays live for a while so a few more people can get this out of their backlogs like I just have :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I understand people like yourself will be annoyed by this but if I did not make a thread somebody else would have, so it's really simple your timestamp will say you got it the normal way before this existed surely, so you can easily spot who has done it the CHEESY way as some people are calling it compared to the normal way.

Not everybody will use this tho some people will be happy to avoid using it so least they know don't join a random public session or somebody's island that has completed everything, and they have a warning as some people really detest trophies that pop this way. Either way you will know you did it the way you wanted to, so it won't do you any harm, you will know it was RARER when you got it compared to what the numbers will be when everybody does it.

This is similar to trials rising a bunch of people got flagged.

1 minute ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

No I will correct you there this is not the same as that relied on ppl uploading something to the server if I recall, and it was an exploit that way. This is somebody else's save where they did it all legit, and you're just joining said world, and it pops, so how is it the same thing. Trials Rising was for sure a cheat. Minecraft is similar you could say using Realms on PC which is modded to hell only way they get some of the stuff working but yet nothing gets said about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

This is NOTHING like Trials Rising.

Trials Rising was using external tools to mod a community track, inserting external code into the game.

This is a completely internal, game specific method that uses Co-Op tracking. Its something that occurs in countless games that people use to boost all the time.

Its similar to say... Someone using Conan Exiles debug menu to pop all their trophies for them instead of playing the game?

• Like 3

Just now, TheRetroManiac said:

No I will correct you there this is not the same as that relied on ppl uploading something to the server if I recall, and it was an exploit that way. This is somebody else's save where they did it all legit, and you're just joining said world, and it pops, so how is it the same thing. Trials Rising was for sure a cheat. Minecraft is similar you could say using Realms on PC which is modded to hell only way they get some of the stuff working but yet nothing gets said about it.

I said similar right I do realize it's not exactly the same.

54 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

it should work on any version as you can join any region you want. You can switch between servers freely

It doesn't work on JP!!! It's version 1.00 still, it was never updated, I can't join anyone as I don't see them online

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SaySykesRN said:

Same, just gotta find someone with 100% already

Can you grow up and get over yourself? Bros acting like this is the end of the world

Yeah totally it's the end of the world as we know it.

5 minutes ago, TheClownsta said:

Nah, even if you enjoy the hobby, at the end of the day its a silly little number we all like to see go up. Attacking people and getting mad because your UR is gonna increase in percent is a lil over the top.

Am I attacking people now whut?

• Like 1

So are there any limitations to this? Certain regions or trophies off limits? I once started this game and popped a couple trophies but if I could auto pop the plat (I’m EU as I saw someone previously say it may not have popped for EU people) and not have to worry about trophies I’m for sure playing this with my brother freely