FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

Just now, TheClownsta said:

"Goodbye rare plat fuck all the people that actually earned the plat what a slap in the face hope it's not allowed here, I guess we'll see." That isn't exactly the least aggressive starting statement, no? Just saying it's not hard to be more chill.

Why is that agressive lol can you not you understand I feel a little salty because I actually played the game let me have one post of ranting please.

3 minutes ago, Keidah said:

So are there any limitations to this? Certain regions or trophies off limits? I once started this game and popped a couple trophies but if I could auto pop the plat (I’m EU as I saw someone previously say it may not have popped for EU people) and not have to worry about trophies I’m for sure playing this with my brother freely

It does pops for all regions except the JP one, as that never got an update.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Keidah said:

So are there any limitations to this? Certain regions or trophies off limits? I once started this game and popped a couple trophies but if I could auto pop the plat (I’m EU as I saw someone previously say it may not have popped for EU people) and not have to worry about trophies I’m for sure playing this with my brother freely

Works on NA and EU, not on JP version, you can join any region, don't need to play the game before or anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheRetroManiac said:

It does pops for all regions except the JP one, as that never got an update.

Nice. Ironically popping all these trophies, provided it works, will end up with me playing the game more.

I do wonder if the CRT will decide on a rule change or something, but surely this is totally allowed. Everything in game is legitimately done, no third party things, no illegally accessed dev menu, no hack or modification of the system to allow this to happen

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Why is that agressive lol can you not you understand I feel a little salty because I actually played the game let me have one post of ranting please.

My friend, you have games on your profile that you used Dev Menus for.
The people that 'actually played the game' probably dont like you having it like that either but what can you do. Both ways are completely legit.

• Like 2

Just now, XoX_Sunshine said:

The people that 'actually played the game' probably dont like you having it like that either but what can you do. Both ways are completely legit.

Yeah exactly, especially considering there is no crossplay with PC, so no way to play with hackers 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XoX_Sunshine said:

You mean Conan yes? Stranded deep autopop is not a dev menu.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

2 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

You mean Conan yes? 

Yeah, i also noticed cross-saves to cut down 200 hour games into 2 hour games.

Im pretty sure people would be annoyed that you're abusing cross-save (Similar to what people are doing on Stranded Deep right now) to make a hard game completely trivial.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XoX_Sunshine said:

Yeah, i also noticed cross-saves to cut down 200 hour games into 2 hour games.

Im pretty sure people would be annoyed that you're abusing cross-save (Similar to what people are doing on Stranded Deep right now) to make a hard game completely trivial.

You certainly seem a little defensive. But I've said my piece good luck to you.

• Like 1

Just now, JAK-KRIEG said:

You certainly seem a little defensive. But I've said my piece good luck to you.

I mean, you starting tagging CRT, basically demanding people get banned for using an intended mechanic just released on a game?

Just questioning where the line in the sand gets drawn in your opinion :P

Online Cross-sync has been in games for years and will continue to be a way for people to boost trophies, nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

Just now, XoX_Sunshine said:

I mean, you starting tagging CRT, basically demanding people get banned for using an intended mechanic just released on a game?

Just questioning where the line in the sand gets drawn in your opinion :P

Online Cross-sync has been in games for years and will continue to be a way for people to boost trophies, nothing wrong with that.

Could it be the other way around that crt could weigh in before 100 people get reported? Did I demand whut? Lol i just said I hope it's not allowed that's all my son.

Just now, B1rvine said:

If external tools modify the in-game environment or your save data, and you earn trophies as a result of that, then it’s considered cheating. 

If trophies are earned within the original game’s programming or official updates, it’s not considered cheating.

This is how all cases are determined.

Crazy that this needed clarification, but thank you none the less <3

• Like 3

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

If external tools modify the in-game environment or your save data, and you earn trophies as a result of that, then it’s considered cheating. 

If trophies are earned within the original game’s programming or official updates, it’s not considered cheating.

Ok so this is ok then I guess alright that's all I wanted to know, thanks.

*EDIT*

I wonder if this is intended by the dev team or it's a mistake because the game has been a buggy mess after coop got introduced and before but nothing compared to the coop update.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 2

The menus are so horribly designed in the Join Game section it’s laughable. I’ve not been able to join a single game yet, they’re always full or “can’t connect”, but the god awful menus don’t help. Half the time you can’t tell what you’re selecting because it puts you onto something else!

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Thanks for the clarification. I can personally confirm this works on the North American version. I joined a players 5 hour game and all the trophies instantly popped within 3 seconds on my PS5. Because of that, I’m now the fastest achiever by beating 15 seconds.

• Like 3

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna take advantage of this one once my download finishes. :P

I had no interest in the game but would probably eventually play it since it was a PS+ freebie. 

I feel kinda the same way about this game that I did for Black Ops IIII's trophies. There was one blackout trophy that I spent hours on trying to do it legit, only to have the devs patch the game to give one of the hardest trophies out to everyone for free. So while I was annoyed that I worked my ass off to earn that trophy just to see others get it free, at least I knew I did it the real way instead of getting a free handout. So I could still be proud that I pulled it off!

Edit: I have been noticing that my PSN download speeds are way slower than usual. Like I usually can download a 2gb game in like under 10 minutes. When I check my download speed on my phone it says my speed is roughly 200 per second. But when I checked my PS3 yesterday it was only saying 1MB per second. And my PS4 is taking over 30 minutes to download this game.

Maybe due to the hot weather it's going slower? Or maybe because so many people downloading the game (does that even matter lol)?

Edited by Jerry_Appleby
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Getting on at the right random time to have someone who has a 100% file is like fishing in the sea...

Honestly feel that lol, I managed to get 21/36 from some people but cant seem to find anyone with the rest lmfao

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dtb345 said:

Honestly feel that lol, I managed to get 21/36 from some people but cant seem to find anyone with the rest lmfao

Then when someone does pop up with a high time and stuff u cant connect to them even though you clicked them instantly or they kick you lol

6 minutes ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

hopefully someone with the plat with host a session for people.

That be awesome.