FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

11 minutes ago, dtb345 said:

Honestly feel that lol, I managed to get 21/36 from some people but cant seem to find anyone with the rest lmfao

I got it for my friend a bit earlier today, literally the first lobby I joined. Now I'm stuck at 29/36 for a long time.

Trophy requirements need to be met in the lobby prior to joining, right?

It's not enough for someone to have the platinum previously during other sessions?

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Trophy requirements need to be met in the lobby prior to joining, right?

It's not enough for someone to have the platinum previously during other sessions?

I just joined someone with the plat and it popped on the loading screen so not really sure

• Like 1

8 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Nice, Would love to try it out, but until it's not green-lit by CRT I won't bother probably. But in my opinion this should be allowed

Who cares? If y'all are really that worried about a leaderboard posting idk what to tell you. I for one pay for all my games and consoles and I'll be **** if some random dude on the internet (PSN profiles mod) says I'm banned blah blah. Your not gonna tell me how to play my games or how to earn trophies lmao. IDC if I get banned for saying that either. That's pathetic these grown men do that. Only time someone should is actual cheating. Period 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

does that mean the guy knew i came for that and kick me out lol ?

you can try messaging the person and beg them to let you join....

17 minutes ago, SerJosh97 said:

Only time someone should is actual cheating.

I'm sure they dont think we are cheating, "purposely" joining them to get something for all the hard work they putted in. No "cheating" at all. xD

Having the plat is not enough for the trophies to pop you must join someone's world that has met all the criteria, and then it will work if that was not obvious that's how it works. I have not done it, maybe the craft all items' trophy I will try and find somebody for as I heard it's very buggy and I don't feel like wasting my time on buggy trophies.

12 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Having the plat is not enough for the trophies to pop you must join someone's world that has met all the criteria

I don't think that's true, you can get the trophies yourself by joining games and then you're able to host sessions for others to unlock the trophies aswell, it's that broken

The reason most of today's earlier achievers had to join multiple lobbies was because most of the people playing at that moment were just playing normally in their own worlds, so as expected most of them didn't have every trophy unlocked. Now there are many people hosting sessions just for this purpose, and they don't have a completed save file.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EnixFALL said:

I got the plat from LZLTANN**** in South America region. Well, I think I got the plat from them because I only needed the 2 rarest gold trophies. I added the stars so they don't get message spammed.  1f61d.png

Yeah that guy seems pretty chill, found him on Twitter and he's a trophy hunter like us. I also managed to get my last trophies but not from him, joined the lobby a bunch of times but didn't pop anything, hopefully it pops for you guys if you join it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

you can get the trophies yourself by joining games and then you're able to host sessions for others to unlock the trophies aswell

You're saying I can use my alt account to hop around peoples' lobbies until I get the platinum, then I can host a lobby and join with my main account to instantly pop the entire platinum? Afterwards, I can keep hosting for weeks and help loads of other people get the platinum?

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Colin said:

My god, i've had to struggle really long with this stupid game, just for the devs to break it 1 or 2 days later with an update

Same Here

Did everything legit. Well at least people dont need to waste time with this Game anymore 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Helyx said:

You're saying I can use my alt account to hop around peoples' lobbies until I get the platinum, then I can host a lobby and join with my main account to instantly pop the entire platinum? Afterwards, I can keep hosting for weeks and help loads of other people get the platinum?

You need to join a lobby with a person who did all the tasks for the trophies in that game save. 

1 hour ago, EnixFALL said:

I got the plat from LZLTANN**** in South America region. Well, I think I got the plat from them because I only needed the 2 rarest gold trophies. I added the stars so they don't get message spammed.  ?

Edit

I got the plat from them on my alt too. Good luck to anyone who finds them.

There's only 1 person tracked on this site with just those 7 letters...thxs haha

5 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

lzlTannoki of South America also has a completed save.

If they see this, thank you very much!

I actually know the guy from twitter, he's a fellow brazilian haha, I'll tell him you said thanks ;)

Edited by GanseySargent
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Goodbye rare plat fuck all the people that actually earned the plat what a slap in the face hope it's not allowed here, I guess we'll see.

Totally agree, cya UR but it’ll be allowed cause it ain’t considered cheating. 
I just wish ppl would give this game a try besides doing this. It’s one my favourite survival games, up there with Green Hell.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lzlTannoki said:

Haha! I wasnt expecting to be mentioned here at all! I am glad i could help as many people as i did! Amd hope everyone enjoys their new plats :D

Not sure if i would be able to help much after this but i will try my best to do it so!

Not all heroes wear capes.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, lzlTannoki said:

Haha! I wasnt expecting to be mentioned here at all! I am glad i could help as many people as i did! Amd hope everyone enjoys their new plats :D

Not sure if i would be able to help much after this but i will try my best to do it so!

Please come back again anytime you can. I couldn't connect but i'm gonna keep trying!

• Like 2