FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

7 minutes ago, Soulreaver23 said:

Hi The Kopite, can I join your session in 30 minutes? Im coming back from work but need to drive home :P

Yeah. It's public as invite only doesn't work apparently (Or is temperamental) for getting trophies so you'll just have to time it well and get into the session when it appears for everyone in the 'Join Game' list.

Many thanks to dje_vgks!

What a kind act of you and the others who made themselves available.

I had played stranded deep for about 10 hours and had only been able to get about 20% of the trophies.

Can anyone pass on the trophies once they have them?

Edited by mcpetrus

On 2023-07-08 at 3:16 PM, TheNobleOnez said:

Gonna take advantage of this bug soon. Just re-downloaded the game because of this post lmao

Same. Now I just gotta find a game that isn’t full ?

36 minutes ago, HansPatat050 said:

Got it! Thanks 

I'm hosting as well for a few hours, EU region.

Cheers and thanks ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Imagine if something went wrong on sony's side and every game was popping platinums as soon as you booted them up, no matter what it was. Would you all still do this?

Hard to play a game without booting it up, so in your highly unlikely scenario, the choice would be to either autopop the plat due to a fault on Sony's side or not play at all. Most people certainly wouldn't choose the latter.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

Imagine if something went wrong on sony's side and every game was popping platinums as soon as you booted them up, no matter what it was. Would you all still do this?

Something went wrong? Quick,call the developers or Sony...

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

If this happened it would be unavoidable anyway so yes, the only way to not do it would be to stop playing games, as any game you actually wanted to play would auto pop regardless, but I would still play single player games to the requirements of the platinum anyway, or at least for the most part, I’m not saying I’d deliberately slug out a 100h+ grind when I already got the trophy, but for the most part I’d reach most of the Platinum requirements for single player games, where I’d enjoy the benefits is the online side, I’d take a free ride on all online trophies bc now days online is broken, cheaters have ruined online gaming, and also booting up games to auto pop trophies that are unobtainable or bugged, definitely!

I won’t lie it would be funny to watch all the stat nerds cry as they waved goodbye to all their ultras lol

• Like 4