FREE PLAT get it while the update broke the game!

TheRetroManiac

24 minutes ago, ChocoDoc1 said:

I know it shouldnt pop when you join a coop game but there was a new update maybe that made all the trophies pop? I can probably test that. I have the platinum and a spare ps4.

Wonder if it works across region? I have the JP version, so wouldn't mind finding out.

2 minutes ago, Colin said:

It doesn't on EU, especially the ending trophies which only pop for the host, i completed this game in coop just a few days ago,

When did the update came out?

I dunno when I accidentally clicked Stranded Deep an update came out which is 1.8 I think? Two days or three days ago

• Like 2

Try joining an online game where a person has survived a lot of hours, seems to pop everything they have achieved on that map. The online has multiple regions where you can look for other players so im assuming it may work for all of those regions too. Only wanted to see what way they set up their island to get ideas for my own.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, LEGENDofDISCO said:

Try joining an online game where a person has survived a lot of hours, seems to pop everything they have achieved on that map. The online has multiple regions where you can look for other players so im assuming it may work for all of those regions too. Only wanted to see what way they set up their island to get ideas for my own.  

Yup it should be like this I tried with only having a plat but it did not pop for the other alt as intended might do some trophies on coop then add my alt to see if it pops.

Edited by ChocoDoc1

From what ive seen so far, it seems map specific, if your co-op partner has earned those trophies in that map then they will pop for you, I tried creating a new game and had a mate join me and nothing popped for him that way but some did pop for him when joining a random that was playing for over an hour.

3 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

can you join random people? Is there a server browser or something? I never played the game, just wondering if you could keep joining people and you would pop trophies they got

Keep joining the players with the most online time clocked up, that way more of a chance of getting all of the trophies, the guy i joined had over 2 hours played.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LEGENDofDISCO said:

From what ive seen so far, it seems map specific, if your co-op partner has earned those trophies in that map then they will pop for you, I tried creating a new game and had a mate join me and nothing popped for him that way but some did pop for him when joining a random that was playing for over an hour.

Keep joining the players with the most online time clocked up, that way more of a chance of getting all of the trophies, the guy i joined had over 2 hours played.

Nice, Would love to try it out, but until it's not green-lit by CRT I won't bother probably. But in my opinion this should be allowed

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Tim, c’mon. 1f602.png It doesn’t need to be green-lit by CRT lmao, it is a game feature, meaning anyone could do it. Totally within the limits of the leaderboard rules. 

Could check out online mode accidentally like myself and just end up with a quick plat without knowing. I see no issue with it especially because its bascially out of my control. I heard this game was glitchy with the host mainly benefiting from the trophies so this was a nice surprise even though i was expecting a grind.

Edited by LEGENDofDISCO
  • Like 2

Yeah this happens I’m not sure how to link YT videos but I recorded the process of me joining a random and the trophies they had earned on their file popped for me. 
Honestly great news because this game was buggy as fuck and and can suck it.

• Like 3