Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Last day for the hunt :)

Nice win. I kept it close but you pulled away last night, and I don't have enough time to comeback. Life has kinda been in the way, and I won't get any trophies until the next fixture as I am grinding Survivor+ in TLOU right now. So if you want to save some points for the next fixture, go for it.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Nice win. I kept it close but you pulled away last night, and I don't have enough time to comeback. Life has kinda been in the way, and I won't get any trophies until the next fixture as I am grinding Survivor+ in TLOU right now. So if you want to save some points for the next fixture, go for it.

I was actually lokin at your list and i do really want to play Last Of Us :( Spare Parts is a nice wee game though (i'm a fan of simple platformers). In for the long haul nw though as i'm grinding through the Ryu Ga Gotoku games.. 

I was actually lokin at your list and i do really want to play Last Of Us :( Spare Parts is a nice wee game though (i'm a fan of simple platformers). In for the long haul nw though as i'm grinding through the Ryu Ga Gotoku games.. 

Last of Us is a really fun game. The minimum number of playthroughs to get the plat is 2, but it is such a good game, I see tons of replay value to it. Spare Parts looks like it's a nice little game. I'll check that out maybe for the next fixture.

Im beaten this fixture, and a massive congrats to theshywaterguy on the victory. Just so you all know, im going to release the new fixtures a little early.. There will be an approxiamte start time at the bottom as a referance! :) also, my awesome vice is unfortunately working late tomorrow, so results will not be released before 9pm GMT(BST) tomorrow just so yu all know :)

• Like 1

FIX SET 4 - 25th - 29th April

PLATINUM LEAGUE

• zajac9999 v dragnierkira
  • MrCostari v GarciaFever
  • DJ-Silver v Mendant909
  • shadowhood1111 v Diddle666

GOLD LEAGUE

• HcG-_Terror v HcG-_Clawz
  • THCBudz v ExHaseo
  • xZoneHunter v JosuePR_41
  • Goekie v Vacio_Luna

SILVER LEAGUE

• omar280792 v STFUxDxD
  • Krazy_99 v theshywaterguy
  • RachP13 v Hemiak
  • Precision-Playy v AdmiralClassy

BRONZE LEAGUE

• XShadowKakuzaX v silverstag88
  • ShogunCroCop v MeroTheMagician
  • TJ-Yoshi v Grindcore12391
  • twaanie v nexus_x2007

Looks like they weren't early after all. Good Luck everyone! Approx start time:- NOW

Im still eagerly awaiting for the results of the last fixture. Im pretty sure I lost against Omar, but I tried hard in the short amount of time I had. I need to get at least one win before the season finishes!

I wouldn't be so sure lol I've been grinding Ni No Kuni, so I didn't get many points. Of course I don't know how you did, but maybe you've done enough to win this one, as long as I keep having this trophy hunting speed I'm more than happy, regardless of winning or losing :D

Good luck everyone! :)

I wouldn't be so sure lol I've been grinding Ni No Kuni, so I didn't get many points. Of course I don't know how you did, but maybe you've done enough to win this one, as long as I keep having this trophy hunting speed I'm more than happy, regardless of winning or losing :D

Good luck everyone! :)

Same here. I'd like to get a win but its not the end of the world if I don't. Its been nice actually to go back to some games and challenge myself to get some of the more difficult trophies. No platinums as of yet but im close to a few of them, and my average game completion percentage has been steadily increasing so im happy enough :)

• Like 1

Really really sorry guys, work has been manic for me tonight, the results are now up and we have a DRAW! well done to all and good luck in your next fixtures =)

I will let you all know when the leagues are updated

EDIT: Leagues are now fully updated =) 

Edited by Precision-Playy

Omar280792 52 - Krazy_99 52

Haha unbelievable, was not expecting that! Well done Omar.

Bah if only I picked up one more bronze... Lol well at least I finally scored a point, still 7th though!

Hahaha told you! But that draw makes me really happy, I'm 8 familiars away from my 30th platinum, so it was worth it :)

Congrats on scoring your first point, hope there are many more to come :D

EDIT: I'm 0 familiars away from my 30th platinum! :D :D

Edited by omar280792

Just checked my stats and April is now my best month for trophies (179 and counting)

Also crept up to PSN level 16 last night, only 17% off my work colleague (I'm working hard to try and overtake him)

I'm loving this competition :)

My trophy statistics have also seen a massive difference since this competition started.

I havent actually collected that many more trophies than I normally do, (been averaging about 60 trophies a month lately) but rather than start new games I have been putting the effect in to round up more trophies on older games, bumping my average completion rate of 71.15% - the highest its ever been.