Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I don't mind as long as I can compete within the league. But don't get me wrong I'm all for makeing this bigger but not let it grow to big so we get comps that take 6 months or something. It could be fun but i think the enthuasiasm will be burnt after 2 months in 1 season.

see i wouldn't want the knock-out system to last too long,but with the proposed season in place, the fixture list could look something like this, if shortening the eague games down to 4 days rather than 5:

Fix Set 1: 23-26 May

PS Cup Round 1: 27-28 May (some Players will receive a Bye in this fixture)

Fix set 2: 29 May - 1 June

Fix set 3: 2 - 5 June

PS Cup Round of 32: 6-7 June

Fix set 4: 8-11 June

PS Cup Last 16: 12-13 June

Fix set 5: 14-17 June

Fix set 6: 18-21 June

PS Cup QF: 22-23 June

Fix set 7: 24-27 June

PS Cup SF: 28-29 June

Fix set 8: 30 June - 3 July

Fix set 9: 4-7 July

PS Cup Final: 8-9 July

Cup Winners Cup (now being winner of bronze,silver,gold,platinum Leagues and PS Cup winner): 10-17 July

Out season:18-20 July

Start of season 3: 21 July

Using the above system there would be 6 season per year, just a rough outline and could be subject to change.

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 1

I think 10 us about the max people we'd want per division but we could add one more and take it up to 50. I don't really care about a knockout cup since there aren't really prizes as such on the line. I like the whole match up system we have. That way if you have to go on vacation you really only give up one or two matches as opposed to flushing your whole season.

I honestly don't want a knockout cup. I'd rather have more divisions rather than a longer season or knockout. I feel like a knockout would ruin my interest in trophy hunting if I were already out. As I said before. My ideal setup would be an all out brawl for the division for about a month but that's just me.

It's tough scoring the second highest in the bronze league and still losing, but c'est la vie. Grindcore was a fun opponent, and he got a well-earned victory.

Good news for Yoshi, I am grinding the Arkham Asylum challenges in an effort to get the Perfect Knight trophy (and hopefully the plat as well). In between that, I'll also be grinding the GoW 3 challenges, and doing some Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag from my backlog. So I am not looking at getting a lot of trophies.

I've had hockey the last couple of days so I have barely had any time to take advantage of this. Hopefully will be able to log some time in tnight, but I think you have me this week Shogun. You picked the right week to grind

I've had hockey the last couple of days so I have barely had any time to take advantage of this. Hopefully will be able to log some time in tnight, but I think you have me this week Shogun. You picked the right week to grind

Maybe. I haven't had nearly the success this fixture as last one. I only have 17 points. And I have a going away party I have to attend tonight, and then work tomorrow. So you may have time to catch up.

Just got the platinum on MotoGP 13, now need to find another Vita game to play (I'm not up for finishing Gravity Rush just yet)

Congrats on the plat, thats probably sealed your victory against me. Im nowhere near any platinums myself and im still wasting too much time on FFX. Will try much harder on the 3rd fixture. Dont want to finish at the bottom but I probably will :(

Congrats on the plat, thats probably sealed your victory against me. Im nowhere near any platinums myself and im still wasting too much time on FFX. Will try much harder on the 3rd fixture. Dont want to finish at the bottom but I probably will :(

Still plenty of time tomorrow to catch me up :) I'm probably going to have a FFX day tomorrow, getting withdrawal symptoms, although will probably spend the majority of the time trying to do the chocobo racing