Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

This league is really working. April 2014 was my best trophy earning month EVER, I got 105 trophies ^^ 

I know that amount is what some of you can get in a couple of days, but for me it's quite an achievement. As for this fixture, I don't know how I did, but I hope I did enough to get my second win of the season :D

Good luck everyone :)

Same here, April has my highest trophy count and most plats. This league is really motivating me, I'm very pleased with how I'm doing despite my win/loss record. Good luck to everyone and congrats to Krazy_99, I tried to catch up but didn't quite make it.

and thanks Precision-Playy for the help with mp, I might have still been waiting for my plat if you hadn't thrown that session together.

Edited by theshywaterguy
  • Like 1

Good luck to everyone and congrats to Krazy_99, I tried to catch up but didn't quite make it.

Thanks. You had me worried, because you already had 2 platinums, and I knew I wouldnt get any gaming done on the final day so I was praying you wouldn't beat it lol. If it's official it would be my first win, and you didnt make it easy so im very happy.

Same here, April has my highest trophy count and most plats. This league is really motivating me, I'm very pleased with how I'm doing despite my win/loss record. Good luck to everyone and congrats to Krazy_99, I tried to catch up but didn't quite make it.

and thanks Precision-Playy for the help with mp, I might have still been waiting for my plat if you hadn't thrown that session together.

No worries man, always happy to help out a fellow league player :D

April is my highest trophy count for this year, at 94. I doubt I get more than 20 without this league. It has forced me to go through my backlog and get caught up on games. While I have yet to earn a plat as a result of this league, it'll happen soon. I am working on multiple grinds so I should be popping off some plats in quick succession soon.

This is great, it could be expanded to have two parallel leagues to cater for double the people. Of course this can be helped by double the amount of people helping to record the statistics... With 10 on the waiting list there is a lot of demand and it's very successful!

Any thoughts on that?

I know this may be a redundant question, but I thought I would ask just in case: I know that a fixture set is held and any trophies that you earn within said fixture set counts up as points. My question is, if you have a game that you are playing within that fixture set, but you had already played the game and earned trophies prior to the fixture set, do those trophies count , or is it only the ones that you earn from the fixture set time frame?

I think a good idea to cut the workload on ptecision, would be if every time the matches are over one person from each league counts the points of the league opposite (i.e one person from platinum counts gold league and vice versa, same for silver a bronze league).different person each time.

Hey guys, I'm going to be posting the scores for the last round tonight as Precision is busy this evening. He will update the tables and the score in the first post as soon as he can (probably tomorrow I think.)

PLATINUM LEAGUE
  • zajac9999 111 v 56 dragnierkira
  • MrCostari 16 v 84 GarciaFever
  • DJ-Silver 88 v 26 Mendant909
  • shadowhood1111 23 v 55 Diddle666

GOLD LEAGUE
  • HcG-_Terror 0 v 57 HcG-_Clawz
  • THCBudz 168 v 58 ExHaseo
  • xZoneHunter 94 v 91 JosuePR_41
  • Goekie 0 v 55 Vacio_Luna

SILVER LEAGUE
  • omar280792 50 v 7 STFUxDxD
  • Krazy_99 97 v 83 theshywaterguy
  • RachP13 173 v 100 Hemiak
  • Precision-Playy 87 v 122 AdmiralClassy

BRONZE LEAGUE
  • XShadowYakuzaX 51 v 41 silverstag88
  • ShogunCroCop 11 v 0 MeroTheMagician
  • TJ-Yoshi 19 v 26 Grindcore12391
  • twaanie 6 v 85 nexus_x2007

Congrats to everyone who won their last match-up. :D

Edited by zajac9999

I got 282 trophies (5 platinums) this month, wich is now my 3rd best month. 

Also small question, if you play another version of a game (i.e. earn the same trophies again) do you still earn points for the league? As long as it isn't an autoplat ofcourse. For example rayman origins(vita & ps3) or japanese/us/eu versions of a game.

Edited by xZoneHunter

I got 282 trophies (5 platinums) this month, wich is now my 3rd best month. 

Also small question, if you play another version of a game (i.e. earn the same trophies again) do you still earn points for the league? As long as it isn't an autoplat ofcourse. For example rayman origins(vita & ps3) or japanese/us/eu versions of a game.

If its a different version and you choose to earn the trophies legitimately, then the points will count ONLY IF you haven't played that same game this season. So if it was F.I sound shapes eu version and you had played soundshapes us version, but not in this season and you earn all of the eu trophies legit, yes they will count.

I know this may be a redundant question, but I thought I would ask just in case: I know that a fixture set is held and any trophies that you earn within said fixture set counts up as points. My question is, if you have a game that you are playing within that fixture set, but you had already played the game and earned trophies prior to the fixture set, do those trophies count , or is it only the ones that you earn from the fixture set time frame?

you only earn points of trophies earned between the given dates of each fixture, you can come back to whatever games you choose, but if you play 2 different version of the same season F.I Sound shapes eu and us, you will only earn trophies from one of those games, all others will be redundant.

Also sorry for not having updated the league or fixtures yet, been a weird couple of days and just needed a little break. They will be fully updated tomorrow afternoon without fail

• Like 1

Sorry about the long wait guys, fixture results from set 4 are now on page 1, along with a fully updated league table. Its interesting to see that only 1 in 8 player have managed to maintain a 100% win record! Congrats to zajac9999 (platinum league),THCBudz (gold league), HcG-_Clawz (gold league) and AdmiralClassy (silver league) on that achievement. Eager to see HcG-_Claws and THCBudz faceoff!  :awesome:

• Like 3

That 3rd position looks great, but it won't last lol I'm gonna be handing out some wins to my future oponents, duty calls and my time for gaming is gonna get lower and lower. What is more, I'm working on X-2 HD, Symphonia and Skyrim, which means that trophies are gonna take a while hahaha

Good luck everyone on this fixture and congrats to the undefeated! :D

• Like 1

I got shutout last night. Decided it was time to revisit Borderlands for the plat. 2 hrs of grinding and only 1.25 levels closer to 50. Then decided I should play some Ni No Kuni. Probably more if the same tonight so you're not out of this fixture Omar.