Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

So yeah, because of all that Catherine talk the other day, I started on it again aswell. I'm up to day 6 and i was planning to just make choices as i see fit (Pure evil haha :P), and trying to get all the endings on 1 playtrough using a save before the ending. But now i just read on playstationtrophies.org's guide that you have to keep your bar on neutral. But ofcourse now it's already halfway in red, because of my choices. Will i be able to get it back to neutral in time, or should i just restart the story?

I'm sorry this isn't in connection with the league but i saw some of you talk about Catherine so i thought about asking here, instead of making a whole different thread to just ask this.

So yeah, because of all that Catherine talk the other day, I started on it again aswell. I'm up to day 6 and i was planning to just make choices as i see fit (Pure evil haha :P), and trying to get all the endings on 1 playtrough using a save before the ending. But now i just read on playstationtrophies.org's guide that you have to keep your bar on neutral. But ofcourse now it's already halfway in red, because of my choices. Will i be able to get it back to neutral in time, or should i just restart the story?

I'm sorry this isn't in connection with the league but i saw some of you talk about Catherine so i thought about asking here, instead of making a whole different thread to just ask this.

It's impossible to get all endings on a single playthrough. You need 1 playthrough with max blue, 1 with max red, and 1 with neutral. That's the only way to get all three True endings. You can save about halfway through with neutral karma, so you don't have to play the entire game over, but you have to at least do the second half 3 full times. I think it's easier to just play through multiple times. Do your first one on normal, then just put it on easy and skip cutscenes for your other playthroughs(you can beat it in a couple hours this way).

It's impossible to get all endings on a single playthrough. You need 1 playthrough with max blue, 1 with max red, and 1 with neutral. That's the only way to get all three True endings. You can save about halfway through with neutral karma, so you don't have to play the entire game over, but you have to at least do the second half 3 full times. I think it's easier to just play through multiple times. Do your first one on normal, then just put it on easy and skip cutscenes for your other playthroughs(you can beat it in a couple hours this way).

I see, well thanks for clearing that up. Guess i will max red this time then. 

Sorry for lack of fixtures, i completely forgot the date, fixture started just under 3 hours ago, and they will be up in the next 15 mins. Apoligies!!

Oh so the next fixture starts right after 7PM? I thought it started on the day that it shows. That's nice to know :)

FIX SET 6 (5TH - 9TH MAY)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

• GarciaFever v Mendant909
  • dragnierkira v shadowhood1111
  • zajac9999 v DJ-Silver
  • MrCostari v Diddle666

GOLD LEAGUE

• ExHaseo v JosuePR_41
  • HcG-_Clawz v Goekie
  • HcG-_Terror v xZoneHunter
  • THCBudz v Vacio_Luna

SILVER LEAGUE

• theshywaterguy v Hemiak
  • STFUxDxD v Precision-Playy
  • omar280792 v RachP13
  • Krazy_99 v AdmiralClassy

BRONZE LEAGUE

• MeroTheMagician v Grindcore12391
  • silverstag88 v twaanie
  • XShadowYakuzaX v TJ-Yoshi
  • ShogunCroCop v nexus_x2007

Approx start time: 3 hours ago, Good Luck!

Oh so the next fixture starts right after 7PM? I thought it started on the day that it shows. That's nice to know :)

Yes, as all times are shown to me on my own timezone, it makes it alot easier for me to tot up the scores on my own timezone :) 

Lol, Shyguy and I both dropped a plat in the first two hours of the new fixture and we actually ended up tied after one night.  Going to be a great match up.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Got my first plat of this league this week, and twaanie still managed a win with seconds to spare. Good job. Glad I made you work for it. Despite the loss, I think it was rewarding for both of us.

Nexus, looking forward to facing you this fixture. I don't play a lot during the week, so I am fully expecting to get smashed. But good luck anyway.

Ah man im against AdmiralClassy, and with his current win-loss ratio, I'll be honest, I think im already going to lose lol but I will give it my best.

I hardly scored any points in my last fixture and, (if I worked it out correctly) I have beaten Precision-Playy... Which im really surprised about because when the week that I work the night shift I barely got time for any gaming.

Pretty certain diddle and myself have tied this fixture... if only I'd put another 2 minutes into the walking dead but instead I decided to talk to the mrs....

If I had a mrs I would talk to her instead of playing for another 2 minutes but I guess it's different for you when you are together for some time. :(

Ah man im against AdmiralClassy, and with his current win-loss ratio, I'll be honest, I think im already going to lose lol but I will give it my best.

I hardly scored any points in my last fixture and, (if I worked it out correctly) I have beaten Precision-Playy... Which im really surprised about because when the week that I work the night shift I barely got time for any gaming.

was grinding out the 2500 kills trophy on Uncharted 2 the whole fixture :P

• Like 1