Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

If you're up against me in the next fixture, maybe we could have an RPG challenge :) I've got Ni No Kuni and FFX in my backlog, plus Kingdom Hearts, Lightning Returns and Tales of Graces untouched.

Grr do an RPG today Rach, as im boosting f1 2010, so i won't get a singe trophy all day :P 

• Like 1

That sounds great, I have FFX, Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM, Ni No Kuni Tales of Symphonia and Skyrim in my backlog and I'll start FFX-2 as soon as I plat FFX, so we both have plenty of room for work :)

I would have done this too man, sorry. I didn't even think of it, I have Tales of Graces f in my backlog and an unopened copy of FFX/FFX-2.

I would have done this too man, sorry. I didn't even think of it, I have Tales of Graces f in my backlog and an unopened copy of FFX/FFX-2.

Hahaha no problem at all! Just enjoy the games you feel like playing, and congrats on your victory, I'll try to give future oponents more trouble lol

Dont know how my opponent is doing because he/she hasnt synchronized their trophies grrr lol.

I'll be honest, I dont get much time for gaming anyway and With kids and work, plus I've been a bit under the weather last day or two. Im not making excuses, honest! Im just hoping I've done enough.

Dont forget to sync your trophies before the end of the match!

Yeah results aren't actually released until 18 hours after the fixture, giving everyone plenty of time to sync up your trophies! so just so EVERYONE KNOWS. Fixture set 2 will be released tomorrow night at midnight (gmt) 7pm (est) which is when the date on my screen will clock from 14th April to 15th April. Result for Fix set 1 will be released at roughly 6pm (gmt) 1pm (est) on the 15th.

Just to be clear 'auto-popped' cross play games don't count towards your score do they? I was just looking through the trophy logs of people in platinum league out of interest and a few have done this with sly thieves in time. Also, if you can't, good luck counting their scores. I'll bet it's confusing. :P

Just to be clear 'auto-popped' cross play games don't count towards your score do they? I was just looking through the trophy logs of people in platinum league out of interest and a few have done this with sly thieves in time. Also, if you can't, good luck counting their scores. I'll bet it's confusing. :P

Lol i am one of them, that game took way longer than expected

Good luck counting tho

nah it wont, ill go into their statistics to find the difference in trophies earned during the fixture, then minus the bronze, silvers, golds and plat from there ;)

Also, i am pleased to announce that zajac9999 has volunteered to help deal with the admin for this League as well as cross-check fixture results with me, to help make this league as mistake free as possible and help it to run smoothly if i am ever un-able to do things such as release fixtures. Of course it's a bit of a trial run at the moment to zajac to confirm that he is cool with the workload and happy to do it, but fingers crossed it all goes well and he becomes the permanent League Vice :D so a massive Thankyou to zajac everyone! 

Edited by Precision-Playy

I thought that the "auto-pop" thing doesn't count during the timeframe that we go up against another player?

I thought that the "auto-pop" thing doesn't count during the timeframe that we go up against another player?

perhaps i didn't make myself as clear as i could have. Say Bert had 1000 bronze 250 silver 100 golds and 20 plats on the 10th and 1050 bronze 275 silver 110 golds and 22 plats by the end of the 14th. That would give him 50 bronze 25 silvers 10 golds and 2 plats, but then i notice sly cooper ( for arguments sake lets say 42bronze 5silver 3gold 1plat) had been cross-saved, i would deduct all of those leaving him with 8 bronze 20 silver 7 golds and 1 plat ( he probably played Prince of persia sands of time or summin :P )

I have a question about the no multiple copies of a game what if two versions are different with their trophy lists for instance with the first example coming to mind being Dead or Alive 5 and Dead or Alive 5+ but isn't the new Lego Hobbit game also different or are these titles treated as the same despite different lists?

perhaps i didn't make myself as clear as i could have. Say Bert had 1000 bronze 250 silver 100 golds and 20 plats on the 10th and 1050 bronze 275 silver 110 golds and 22 plats by the end of the 14th. That would give him 50 bronze 25 silvers 10 golds and 2 plats, but then i notice sly cooper ( for arguments sake lets say 42bronze 5silver 3gold 1plat) had been cross-saved, i would deduct all of those leaving him with 8 bronze 20 silver 7 golds and 1 plat ( he probably played Prince of persia sands of time or summin :P )

Ok I see now. I was just asking this because with zajac's question, it seems to me as if he is questioning whether cross-saves work, but was not clear whether it is during the 10th-14th or not during the time frames posted.

I have a question about the no multiple copies of a game what if two versions are different with their trophy lists for instance with the first example coming to mind being Dead or Alive 5 and Dead or Alive 5+ but isn't the new Lego Hobbit game also different or are these titles treated as the same despite different lists?

Any Games with the same or similar names aswell as the same story or very similar may only be completed once per season, plus any cross-saved easy pop games will not be counted

So wait when does this fixture end then? At midnight our time or a specific time during the day on the 14th?

The fixture will end when the 14th is over for you. Im in U.K so mine will end 11.59pm GMT however if you are American lets say NY it will end for you 11.59pm est. So the fixture starts 5 hours later for you, but finishes 5 hours later.

Ok I see now. I was just asking this because with zajac's question, it seems to me as if he is questioning whether cross-saves work, but was not clear whether it is during the 10th-14th or not during the time frames posted.

Any games that look like they may be cross-saved will be assessed by myself and the League Vice to decide whether the were legitimate trophies or just "quick pops" if you like. People are free to appeal if they think they earned all of the trophies without cross-saving, in which instance i will put it to debate and let the league competitors decide whether sed player deserves the points or if it is a blatent cross-save. Kind of like a Jury if you like, seems the fairest way.

Any Games with the same or similar names aswell as the same story or very similar may only be completed once per season, plus any cross-saved easy pop games will not be counted

The fixture will end when the 14th is over for you. Im in U.K so mine will end 11.59pm GMT however if you are American lets say NY it will end for you 11.59pm est. So the fixture starts 5 hours later for you, but finishes 5 hours later.

Any games that look like they may be cross-saved will be assessed by myself and the League Vice to decide whether the were legitimate trophies or just "quick pops" if you like. People are free to appeal if they think they earned all of the trophies without cross-saving, in which instance i will put it to debate and let the league competitors decide whether sed player deserves the points or if it is a blatent cross-save. Kind of like a Jury if you like, seems the fairest way.

Does it change everything by timezone when looking a a trophy log? My gut reaction says that it will update the trophies and change that timezone to whatever timezone you put in the website but maybe that's me. If we could get a direct example of that and not just an explanation it would be very appreciative.

I think I am too far behind. Grindcore did a nice job. I am grinding the Challenge of Olympus on GoW 3 right now. Did some Arkham Asylum to get caught up, but not enough as of yet. And I work tomorrow.

I am liking that this is starting to put a dent in my backlog though.

Edited by ShogunCroCop