Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Lost by 5 pts but at least I got a plat from that. Congrats to Costari, but I'll be rooting for DJ to win against him.

Saw that I'm up against drag and hopefully I won't lost twice in a row.

Thanks, you played well. :)

I'm playing Ni No Kuni now so I'm almost guaranted to lose :P

Also, I'll be at my parents this weekend so won't earn any trophies then.

As I have said to myself I won't change the way I'm playing. :)

I think ShadowYakuza was without a Console for fixture set 1 but should have it back you now so should be putting some time into getting some trophies :D

If this is the case I personally don't mind it but if someone is inactive without a good reason i think someone from the waiting list should be given the chance to take his/her place.

The fixture will end when the 14th is over for you. Im in U.K so mine will end 11.59pm GMT however if you are American lets say NY it will end for you 11.59pm est. So the fixture starts 5 hours later for you, but finishes 5 hours later.

RIGHT EVERYONE! I now have concluded the fixture results on GMT.

I'm confused. So, you changed it to be based on GMT instead of our own timezone now?

Seems kind of unfair to randomly change it without warning, after explicitly stating that it was based on our timezone. I would have lost either way, and I expected that, but like I said, it's pretty unfair to just randomly change the rules without warning, after the season has already started.

I'm confused. So, you changed it to be based on GMT instead of our own timezone now?

Seems kind of unfair to randomly change it without warning, after explicitly stating that it was based on our timezone. I would have lost either way, and I expected that, but like I said, it's pretty unfair to just randomly change the rules without warning, after the season has already started.

Which is why i apoligized, i didn't realise that the site converts everyone's trophy log into my timezone, and the forum reads beta because this is a test run aswell as a first season. It is unfortunate i know, but i just didnt realise. All i could do is apoligize, which i have and people have taken it well. 

Which is why i apoligized, i didn't realise that the site converts everyone's trophy log into my timezone, and the forum reads beta because this is a test run aswell as a first season. It is unfortunate i know, but i just didnt realise. All i could do is apoligize, which i have and people have taken it well. 

Also, when you aren't logged in, the default timestamps are set to GMT, so it's only fair to do it that way. We all know what time zone we fall in and can adjust accordingly.

No worries man we all do appreciate you setting this up and hosting this league

Ok, I think I understand. When it's 12:01 am on April 15th GMT the fixture will start? 

EDIT: What if instead of making everyone play based on GMT time, since that's really not fair (someone could start and end at midnight or during school/work when they can't earn trophies), everyone establishes what timezone they're in and plays based off that? It would mean extra work to convert the dates but I think it's a fairer way of doing things. 

Anyway, it's already 9 pm GMT on the 15th so time to start earning trophies. 

Edited by silverstag88

I think ShadowYakuza was without a Console for fixture set 1 but should have it back you now so should be putting some time into getting some trophies :D

It was quite a tough fixture for you Shogun im sure that you were up against one of the more consistent in your league :D

P.S i have updated the leagues with the scoring being done on Total points rather then score difference and all the faults have been corrected. Thanks for pointing them out guys.

Thanks for remembering:)I did mention it a few posts back:) I'm good to go now, gonna be working on the Ryu Ga Gotoku Series and Sly.

How would people feel about this:- 

for this first season, no relegations and then increasing the size of every league at the end of the season to 10 by promoting 2 players from gold to platinum, 4 players from silver to gold, 6 players from bronze to silver and then taking the 8 players from the waiting list up into the bronze league, then adding a qualifying league and putting in 10 new waiting list spaces? it means that season would be slightly longer, around 55 days, plus it would allow for potentially another 18 players to take part in next seasons competition. There will still be a cup winners cup for those who top their division and it could make the competition a lot bigger size-wise. Obviously the winner of the qualifying league would not have the chance to participate in any cup winners cup as it is a league just to qualify for the Bronze league.

From then on, the promotions and relegations could work as follows:-

• Platinum league: 0 up, 2 down
  • Gold League: 2 up 2 down
  • Silver League: 2 up 3 Down
  • Bronze League 3 up 3 down
  • Qualifying League 3 up 0 down

Moreover this, i could also factor in some kind of Knock-out Cup throughout the season aswell. All just and idea at the moment, but eager to see what people think about these ideas. Essentially, im not looking for a long detailed answer, of course feel free to leave one if you want to. But if not just give me some votes.

Write 1 if you are for the promotion to expand the league to 50 idea

Write 2 if you agree with how the promotions will work if idea 1 goes ahead

Write 3 if you like the idea of a KO cup being worked into the league 

Edited by Precision-Playy

I like what we're doing now, but personally I'd like to see more of a long term season. Like instead of having 7 different fixtures just have all 8 people duke it out for a month and update the scores every week or something. I know that would be a whole lot to manage but that's how I would personally do it if I was running it. Someone can have one of the better score totals, but ultimately end up doing poor some weeks and losing out which may or may not happen here.

I'll be completely honest here...I don't care. As long as I still get to participate while still having fun at the same time you can change whatever you want!  :)

Edit- Just a side note! I got my 28th platinum. It's the One piece game. Just thought I'd bring it up on here too lol. 

Edited by Vacio_Luna